Season 4, Mission 03: The Farthest Frontier, Part I

Started by kawolsky, March 25, 2008, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Kawolsky on March 25, 2008, 07:19:15 PM

*Kawolsky looked concerned but knew he couldn't convince Conwell to stay behind*

"Very well, then. I have a briefing with the Admiral in ten minutes, so if you'll excuse me..?"

*Kawolsky stood up, smiled at Conwell and walked out of the ready room. He was just about to enter the turbolift when he noticed Scott sat in his chair. He approached him*

"Just to let you know, I have relieved Commander Conwell of his duties due to...illness, and I am heading over to the station to get our next assignment. You got things under control over here?"

Scott smiled as he was handed several padds, he looked bemused, then looked up at the captain.

" Like riding a bike sir. "

kawolsky

Quote from: Scott Bradley on March 25, 2008, 07:52:55 PM

Scott smiled as he was handed several padds, he looked bemused, then looked up at the captain.

" Like riding a bike sir. "

"Good. Then, I shall see you in about two hours"   Kawolsky replied, heading for the turbolift

*He entered the turbolift and arrived at the transporter room. Upon entering, he noticed several new crewmen, and directing them was Chief Greegy. It was at that point, he knew he had definately made the right choice in promoting him*

"Morning, Chief"

*Kawolsky looked at the crewman on the transporter controls*

"One to beam over to the station"

Alan Christopher

Quote from: Nikolai Nechayev on March 25, 2008, 07:29:32 PM

"Its nothing personal, Christopher to you or your officers.  As a marine you have to have a certain amount of arrogance to do what we do.  The Marines come off as uncaring selfish bastards, stop me if im wrong, but we are far from it.  If we show any kind of emotion it stops us from doing what we need to do to get the job done.  Ship security is just fine, but thats where their knowledge is, they patrol a ship and keep it safe, the marines knowledge is a lil more rounded, so that makes us a little bit more knowledgeable incase of planetary fighting or infiltration or extraction from hostile territory.  Thats our strength, we work best when in small units, Starfleet believes that large numbers will accomplish the same thing.  Where we disagree with that.  Maybe thats why we but heads so much, Lt.  We have different ways of doing the same thing and different belief system's.  You believe in being peaceful and that will carry the day to victory, but diplomacy will go so far and thats where we come in.  Understand?, are we on the same page now?" Nikolai said trying to ease the Lt's misconceptions about the marine corp.

"We arent mindless or stupid, we are far from it and possibly to a fault." Nikolai added.

" Yeah i think we are. We dont have to like each other nikolai, but we'll agree to disagree, and show each other some respect.

deal? "

nikolai

Quote from: Alan Christopher on March 25, 2008, 07:56:57 PM

" Yeah i think we are. We dont have to like each other nikolai, but we'll agree to disagree, and show each other some respect.

deal? "

"Its the least we can do.  Perhaps in time you will learn to trust us and vice versa.  But despite our differences, if you were stuck behind enemy lines, I would come for you or any of your officer buddies just to carry on a friendly banter between officers." he said honestly.

"Maybe in time, you will see how far we will go to protect our buddies, even if it meant stunning an Admiral to prove ourselves." he said with a cocked eyebrow as he took a drink of his beer.

"But remember, if you need to talk about anything that requires our services dont hesitate to come knocking." Nikolai added smiling.

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: John Kawolsky on March 25, 2008, 07:55:38 PM

"Good. Then, I shall see you in about two hours"   Kawolsky replied, heading for the turbolift

*He entered the turbolift and arrived at the transporter room. Upon entering, he noticed several new crewmen, and directing them was Chief Greegy. It was at that point, he knew he had definately made the right choice in promoting him*

"Morning, Chief"

*Kawolsky looked at the crewman on the transporter controls*

"One to beam over to the station"

"Morning sir."

As Captain Kawolsky dematerealized Shelaf left the transporter room. He entered a turbolift.

"Deck 1, Bridge."

Shelaf took the tactical station, just as he had been ordered to. He was puzzled why the luetenant had ordered him to but....

Quote from: Scott Bradley on March 25, 2008, 06:38:46 PM

Scott made sure the new support craft had been loaded properly and signed off on the orders. He made his way to the bridge. He stood at the rear, wondering at the size of thenew bridge, almost twice the size of the old discovery, but however he stil saw all of the old crew buzzing about their work.

" the more things change, the more they stay the same. "

Scott stepped down, and sat on his seat. He noted the comfort factor had increased. He turned around, looking at the preperations each crewman where making for departure.

" All station, submit status reports on launch readiness. "

"Tactical systems fully operational, ready to go."

kawolsky

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on March 26, 2008, 02:55:21 AM

"Morning sir."

As Captain Kawolsky dematerealized Shelaf left the transporter room. He entered a turbolift.

"Deck 1, Bridge."

Shelaf took the tactical station, just as he had been ordered to. He was puzzled why the luetenant had ordered him to but....

"Tactical systems fully operational, ready to go."

*Kawolsky dematerialized in the station's transporter room. He stepped off the padd and proceeded to the Admiral's office. A few minutes later, he was standing in front of the door. He chimed. After hearing a response, Kawolsky entered*

"I'm here for the Discovery's next assignment, sir?"  he said

Alan Christopher

Alan left nikolais office, the feud put on hold for now. He headed for the bridge, and was soon t his station. He noticed the commander was back, and buried under a pile of paperwork.

" Sir, all engine systems are ready. The shuttles where also loaded, along with eight ATV's.  "

Lee Armstrong

Quote from: Alan Christopher on March 26, 2008, 02:12:28 PM

Alan left nikolais office, the feud put on hold for now. He headed for the bridge, and was soon t his station. He noticed the commander was back, and buried under a pile of paperwork.

" Sir, all engine systems are ready. The shuttles where also loaded, along with eight ATV's.  "

Lee was sat at the science station, he was allingning the sensors when he heard alan speak.

" Some new toys for you to play with? Doesnt this ship have enough support craft? Rumour has it we're getting a squadron of fighters next. "

lee resumed his work, and after a moment he swiveled in his chair to face the commander.

" Sir, all sensor arrays are fulyl functional. "

John Brown

Quote from: John Brown on March 25, 2008, 05:05:42 PM

*John walked down the Hall and Found  Greegy*

"Master Cheif, that has an Nice Ring Around it Dos'nt it" Said John with an Smile.

*John Passed him an Padd*
============PADD Information============

From:Lieutennent J.G John Brown Cheif Tatical/Secuitey Officer

To:Master Cheif Shelaf Greegy  Cheif Of the Boat

Subject:Secuitey Department

Master Cheif,

Follow the Following Orders to the Letter

1.Tempary Assume the Dutys on the Bridge of Cheif Tatical Officer
2.Secure all Transmisisons to my Quarters
3.Assume Command of the Department

Signed
LT.J.G JOhn Brown
=====END of PADD information=====
"Master Cheif, there will be only Three Pepole Allowed into MyQuarters You the Captian and the Exective Officer, " Said John
*John Turned and Headed to his Quarters*
*an Few Minites Later*

*John Entered His Quarters*

"Comptuer:Idenitey Conformation Code Reqired

"Brown, John, Lieutennent Beta55echol" Said John

==^==

Lieutennnent Brown, effective as of 1400 Hours all your Requler Duty Shifts are Relived,
you are Currenly on an Classified Mission, Your Orders are as Follows to Decypher the Romluan Code, you will be contacted in 12 Hours with the Message, Starfleet Covert Operations Out==^==

*John Sat in his Quarters Going Over the Secuitey Reports then his Laptop Beeped then an Coded Romluan Transmission was Displayed**

"Computer Use Decrytion Sequence 446 Code Line 12, And Start Stage One Decription" Said John

"Computer:Working"

Chris Newberry

Quote from: John Kawolsky on March 26, 2008, 12:23:32 PM

*Kawolsky dematerialized in the station's transporter room. He stepped off the padd and proceeded to the Admiral's office. A few minutes later, he was standing in front of the door. He chimed. After hearing a response, Kawolsky entered*

"I'm here for the Discovery's next assignment, sir?"  he said

"Your new mission will keep you busy from DSS Discovery for a while. DSS Discovery has been receiving some un-usual signals coming from Sector 3582. Your new assignment will be there. I should remind you, this will be a long term mission so it's best to be prepared."
Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

kawolsky

Quote from: Chris O'Neill on March 26, 2008, 03:33:40 PM

"Your new mission will keep you busy from DSS Discovery for a while. DSS Discovery has been receiving some un-usual signals coming from Sector 3582. Your new assignment will be there. I should remind you, this will be a long term mission so it's best to be prepared."

"Investigate the signals. Understood, sir. If you would transmit the co-ordinates to my helm officer, that would be great?"

Chris Newberry

Quote from: John Kawolsky on March 26, 2008, 03:40:09 PM

"Investigate the signals. Understood, sir. If you would transmit the co-ordinates to my helm officer, that would be great?"

"It was already transmitted about ten minutes ago before you arrived along with what the sensors picked up over the last Seventy-Two hours."

kawolsky

Quote from: Chris O'Neill on March 26, 2008, 03:45:32 PM

"It was already transmitted about ten minutes ago before you arrived along with what the sensors picked up over the last Seventy-Two hours."

"Excellent. Is there anything else you want to discuss, sir?"

Chris Newberry

Quote from: John Kawolsky on March 26, 2008, 03:49:38 PM

"Excellent. Is there anything else you want to discuss, sir?"

"Only to keep an eye on Conwell. I did give him orders but i am afraid of how serious what he contracted could be on him." said Chris before opening up a side door of his desk and pulling a vile of blue liquid out before handing it to Kawolsky.

"John, if Conwell gets worse and your no where near a starbase, use this vile. It will help but not solve the problem. I didn't want to expose it to SF Medical or Conwell as idk what it would cause for a human."

kawolsky

Quote from: Chris O'Neill on March 26, 2008, 04:01:07 PM

"Only to keep an eye on Conwell. I did give him orders but i am afraid of how serious what he contracted could be on him." said Chris before opening up a side door of his desk and pulling a vile of blue liquid out before handing it to Kawolsky.

"John, if Conwell gets worse and your no where near a starbase, use this vile. It will help but not solve the problem. I didn't want to expose it to SF Medical or Conwell as idk what it would cause for a human."

*Kawolsky wasn't sure what to make of the liquid, but took it nontheless*

"Yes, sir. Now, if there isn't anything else, I have a ship to get ready?"

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.