Season 4, Mission 02: The Return

Started by kawolsky, March 22, 2008, 10:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Quote from: Scott Bradley on March 24, 2008, 08:50:27 PM

" i do sir. "

T'les interupted.

Only after we get you to the stations medical ward. You have been through a lot brother.

Scott saw his sister would not take no for an answer.

" Still as stubborn and protective as ever? I cant argue with that. "

"Neither can I - get yourself checked out straight away. That's an order!"  Kawolsky joked

Scott Bradley

[ Two days later ]

Scott sat in the bar, eating a sandwich he got from the deli just down the promenade. he ate it with a glass of orange juice, and was reading over a padd of the discoverys adventures, as well as developments in this region. He took a bit when he heard a commotin entering the bar.

BY THE SWORD OF KAHLESS!!! Commander Bradley? You have returned from Sto-Vo-Kor

Scott looked up, he recognised the figure as Koroth, a klingon he and his academy friends had befriended back in the day. scott go up ,and the two men grabbed each other by the shoulder. They exchanged a friendly headbutt, friednly by klinong standards, scott was seeign starts for a brief moment.

" Koroth you old space dog! I have so much to tell you! "

Including the secret of resurection, but first business. BARKEEP, give me two barrels of bloodwine! 2309, the finest vintage

" You honour me my old friend, i take it you heard of my demise. "

A dark day, you and your group of friends are like a family to me, two have you had already died. It is good to see you again.

The bloodwine came over, the two dipped their cups in the red liquid. scott took a look at the contents, he had battled with alcohol, but it was a special occasion.

" Reports of my death have been greatly exagerated. "

Koroth laughed heartily. he removed something from his backpack.

I took twelve of my best warriors on a campaign in your name, to make sure you entered the gates of Sto-Vo-Kor.

He layed a piece of cloth on the table, unfolding it, it revealed a Mek'leth

I slew a dozen orion pirates in your name my friend, i wish you to have this.

scott took the wepaon, it was beautiful, a testimant to klingon design

" I am honoured my friend, but for now, let us celebrate life "

The two laughed, and slammed their cups together before drinking the wine.

Justin Conwell

Quote from: Scott Bradley on March 24, 2008, 09:03:32 PM

[ Two days later ]

Scott sat in the bar, eating a sandwich he got from the deli just down the promenade. he ate it with a glass of orange juice, and was reading over a padd of the discoverys adventures, as well as developments in this region. He took a bit when he heard a commotin entering the bar.

BY THE SWORD OF KAHLESS!!! Commander Bradley? You have returned from Sto-Vo-Kor

Scott looked up, he recognised the figure as Koroth, a klingon he and his academy friends had befriended back in the day. scott go up ,and the two men grabbed each other by the shoulder. They exchanged a friendly headbutt, friednly by klinong standards, scott was seeign starts for a brief moment.

" Koroth you old space dog! I have so much to tell you! "

Including the secret of resurection, but first business. BARKEEP, give me two barrels of bloodwine! 2309, the finest vintage

" You honour me my old friend, i take it you heard of my demise. "

A dark day, you and your group of friends are like a family to me, two have you had already died. It is good to see you again.

The bloodwine came over, the two dipped their cups in the red liquid. scott took a look at the contents, he had battled with alcohol, but it was a special occasion.

" Reports of my death have been greatly exagerated. "

Koroth laughed heartily. he removed something from his backpack.

I took twelve of my best warriors on a campaign in your name, to make sure you entered the gates of Sto-Vo-Kor.

He layed a piece of cloth on the table, unfolding it, it revealed a Mek'leth

I slew a dozen orion pirates in your name my friend, i wish you to have this.

scott took the wepaon, it was beautiful, a testimant to klingon design

" I am honoured my friend, but for now, let us celebrate life "

The two laughed, and slammed their cups together before drinking the wine.

Commander Justin Conwell enters Truffles Bar and Grill while noticing Scott sitting in the back talking with his sister. Justin stops by the bar, orders a coca, which is made in seconds and handed to him and walks over to Scott. Justin takes a seat in a chair, and sips on the coca.

"It's good to see you Scott. I see you got your rank of Commander back." said Justin before feeling some pain in his chest and legs but tries to hide it from Scott.

Currently assigned to the USS Shran!

nikolai

Quote from: Jacob Abraham on March 24, 2008, 06:52:15 PM

Jacob sat down and took the ale. He sipped it, it was a little robust, but didnt have the same kick as romulan ale.

" Nothing much to tell sir. I joined up when i was twenty. been fighting ever since. "

"I see, whats your combat experience then?" he asked.

Shelaf Greegy

Shelaf went over to Comander Bradley.

"Sir, I feel I must apologize for what my race did to you. They...we... are a strange lot."

Shelaf saw Safi in a corner, and sat down opposite her.

"You know, we never had that tea.

Jacob

Quote from: Nikolai Nechayev on March 24, 2008, 10:01:08 PM

"I see, whats your combat experience then?" he asked.

Jacob finished the drink.

" Well, where do i start. i finished basic training in 2370. after that i wasn sent into the cardassian demilitarized zone, to help with piece keeping duty's, as well as keep the maquis in check.

I was transferred in 2372, to help defend colony's in the archanis sector. As you know there was a short war between us and the klingons, in that year i fought over forty two seperate engagements with klingon forces. most ended in victory, but we lost several battles and had to retreat. After the cease fire i was on ajilon prome when the klingons broke the ceasefire. I lost half my squad.

Then the dominion war. Christ where do i begin with that, two years of almost continual combat, i lost cound of the amount of jem'hadar and cardassians i killed. it was hell.

When that finally ended, my battalion was given six months R&R. After that, we where deployed to cardassia, to oversee the rebuilding effort. I served there for a couple of years, then i was assinged to teh U.S.S Noble, i served there for years, on tactical assignments. We battled the orions for the past year, then she was destroyed.

And now im here. What about you sir? what action have you seen? "

nikolai

Quote from: Jacob Abraham on March 25, 2008, 10:32:57 AM

Jacob finished the drink.

" Well, where do i start. i finished basic training in 2370. after that i wasn sent into the cardassian demilitarized zone, to help with piece keeping duty's, as well as keep the maquis in check.

I was transferred in 2372, to help defend colony's in the archanis sector. As you know there was a short war between us and the klingons, in that year i fought over forty two seperate engagements with klingon forces. most ended in victory, but we lost several battles and had to retreat. After the cease fire i was on ajilon prome when the klingons broke the ceasefire. I lost half my squad.

Then the dominion war. Christ where do i begin with that, two years of almost continual combat, i lost cound of the amount of jem'hadar and cardassians i killed. it was hell.

When that finally ended, my battalion was given six months R&R. After that, we where deployed to cardassia, to oversee the rebuilding effort. I served there for a couple of years, then i was assinged to teh U.S.S Noble, i served there for years, on tactical assignments. We battled the orions for the past year, then she was destroyed.

And now im here. What about you sir? what action have you seen? "

"My military experience is somewhat short sense I been out of the academy for a couple of months now, so yeah, you can consider me green and taking on the leadership role is tough as im sure you already know.  But before that, I was part of the civilian militia during the battle of WOLF 359 and trust me I have seen my fair share of fighting there, after that horrific war if you can call it that, I joined up with the marines to try to do my part to make sure that doesnt happen again." Nikolai told Jacob.

"Sure, I have had alot of training ships like the USS Lhasa and such, training simulations, actual field work during the rebuilding effort on Cardassian Prime, my squad was tasked with the menial labour, I think you would call it the SHIT jobs.  Lets just say after that, I have less respect for the Higher up officers.  Thats why I dont like many Starship Captains and Admiral's.  After you have done the shit jobs because no one else will want to do them, you learn to dislike alot of people while having respect from them." Nikolai told Abraham.

"So you can see where I get a certain degree of an attitude problem according to most." he said as he sipped his beer.

Jacob

Quote from: Nikolai Nechayev on March 25, 2008, 12:37:07 PM

"My military experience is somewhat short sense I been out of the academy for a couple of months now, so yeah, you can consider me green and taking on the leadership role is tough as im sure you already know.  But before that, I was part of the civilian militia during the battle of WOLF 359 and trust me I have seen my fair share of fighting there, after that horrific war if you can call it that, I joined up with the marines to try to do my part to make sure that doesnt happen again." Nikolai told Jacob.

"Sure, I have had alot of training ships like the USS Lhasa and such, training simulations, actual field work during the rebuilding effort on Cardassian Prime, my squad was tasked with the menial labour, I think you would call it the SHIT jobs.  Lets just say after that, I have less respect for the Higher up officers.  Thats why I dont like many Starship Captains and Admiral's.  After you have done the shit jobs because no one else will want to do them, you learn to dislike alot of people while having respect from them." Nikolai told Abraham.

"So you can see where I get a certain degree of an attitude problem according to most." he said as he sipped his beer.

" We've all had to get into the crap jobs sir. But one thing you learn is that you can complain about it all you want, every man in your unit is experiencing it. So theres no sense in complaining. And if we refuse to do it, then someone else gets the job to do.

I personally beleive doing my job, no matter what it may be. Im a soldier, its what i do. "

He finished his drink.

" So why is there so much tension with the regular crew? "

Scott Bradley

Quote from: Justin Conwell on March 24, 2008, 09:46:25 PM

Commander Justin Conwell enters Truffles Bar and Grill while noticing Scott sitting in the back talking with his sister. Justin stops by the bar, orders a coca, which is made in seconds and handed to him and walks over to Scott. Justin takes a seat in a chair, and sips on the coca.

"It's good to see you Scott. I see you got your rank of Commander back." said Justin before feeling some pain in his chest and legs but tries to hide it from Scott.

" You too justin. I see you managed to get a promotion while i was gone. i hear you where a good XO in while i was gone. thanks old friend. "

Scott took another glass of blood wine, and toasted with Koroth.

nikolai

Quote from: Jacob Abraham on March 25, 2008, 12:53:26 PM

" We've all had to get into the crap jobs sir. But one thing you learn is that you can complain about it all you want, every man in your unit is experiencing it. So theres no sense in complaining. And if we refuse to do it, then someone else gets the job to do.

I personally beleive doing my job, no matter what it may be. Im a soldier, its what i do. "

He finished his drink.

" So why is there so much tension with the regular crew? "

"Im not sure, I was reading over some of the Crew's records and many of them dont trust the marine corp because of what happened to them in the past.  I guess they havent realized that the marines in the past and us are different.  Well, your the nicer version of me." Nikolai said chuckling.

"Anyways, for instance, this Alan Christopher, yeah the one I got into a fight with over a minor disagreement.  According to his record he doesnt trust the marine corp, Justin Conwell, he doesnt either for some reason.  Not sure why but neither of them put it into their service records as to why they dont like the Marines.  Its very strange, we are here to protect them, we are better trained, better equiped and yet they dont seem to appreciate the fact that we are here to help them.  But I suppose we get to work twice as hard to prove we arent like every other marine, right now, those starfleet brats think we are brainless.  Even the Captain suggested I was brainless ape and suggested that I was erratic.  Possibly its true, but you should know more then anyone that a hint of erracticsy is a good thing, being brave but not stupid, eh?" Nikolai said rambling on.

Jacob

Quote from: Nikolai Nechayev on March 25, 2008, 01:53:38 PM

"Im not sure, I was reading over some of the Crew's records and many of them dont trust the marine corp because of what happened to them in the past.  I guess they havent realized that the marines in the past and us are different.  Well, your the nicer version of me." Nikolai said chuckling.

"Anyways, for instance, this Alan Christopher, yeah the one I got into a fight with over a minor disagreement.  According to his record he doesnt trust the marine corp, Justin Conwell, he doesnt either for some reason.  Not sure why but neither of them put it into their service records as to why they dont like the Marines.  Its very strange, we are here to protect them, we are better trained, better equiped and yet they dont seem to appreciate the fact that we are here to help them.  But I suppose we get to work twice as hard to prove we arent like every other marine, right now, those starfleet brats think we are brainless.  Even the Captain suggested I was brainless ape and suggested that I was erratic.  Possibly its true, but you should know more then anyone that a hint of erracticsy is a good thing, being brave but not stupid, eh?" Nikolai said rambling on.

" Sir I've served with starfleet officers most of my life, and to them we can appear to be gun toting brash apes, hell half the time we are. But one thing is for certain, even though they get apprehensive around us, they trust us with their lives.

We're all on the same team. Even though we might not like each other, we will fight a common enemy. "

nikolai

Quote from: Jacob Abraham on March 25, 2008, 01:57:56 PM

" Sir I've served with starfleet officers most of my life, and to them we can appear to be gun toting brash apes, hell half the time we are. But one thing is for certain, even though they get apprehensive around us, they trust us with their lives.

We're all on the same team. Even though we might not like each other, we will fight a common enemy. "

"Thats true." Nikolai said as his computer beeped.  "Sargeant, The major is in the medical bay so sense im the second highest rank here, I will assume command of the marines till his return to full active duty." Nikolai said from behind his desk.

Jacob

Quote from: Nikolai Nechayev on March 25, 2008, 02:30:24 PM

"Thats true." Nikolai said as his computer beeped.  "Sargeant, The major is in the medical bay so sense im the second highest rank here, I will assume command of the marines till his return to full active duty." Nikolai said from behind his desk.

Jacob stood up.

" Very good sir. I had better be getting back to the barracks anyway. "

kawolsky

*Kawolsky was in his quarters on the Discovery. He was looking over the crew roster, in an effort to find a reason to justify having two commander's on his crew; he couldn't find one. If he wanted to keep Scott on as XO, he would have to demote or transfer Conwell. If he wanted to keep Conwell on, he would have to demote Scott. It was a difficult choice, one he had to make sooner or later. Kawolsky put the padd down and laid back in his chair - the stresses of being a captain*

[[ END MISSION ]]

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.