USS Gibson News & Announcements

Started by Riley T. Munro, June 18, 2012, 03:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saffir G'Tollikos

Crew, another quick change. Please send me any Post of the Month suggestions you haven't already sent to Commander Masters, as I'll be tallying up the votes this month.

And don't forget to vote for the ship's soundtrack!

Zuriel Soreka: Romulan killing spree!!!!!!
Alexander Wu: You guys forgot to bring redshirts...
Zuriel Soreka: Don't worry we will make some. Art and crafts!!!!!!
--Just another day on the USS Gibson

ThomasRiker

I am pleased to announce that Elvin Jones, Lloyd Sears, and Serron are all promoted to Crewmen Apprentice. Congratulations guys and keep up the great work.

ThomasRiker

While Captain Munro is on LOA and Saffir G'Tollikos is filling in as XO I am appointing Zuriel Soreka as Acting Second Officer. Please include him in the chain of command.

Riley T. Munro

23 February 2013

The official soundtrack has been released! Check it out!

ThomasRiker

Hey guys, if anyone else has a PoTM nomination get it into Saffir G'Tollikos by tomorrow evening (say 6:00pm EST).

ThomasRiker

Great job on a mission well done! We made it through an entire 17 pages, by far our best. As I'm sure most of you have seen mission 7 has ended and we are now into Mission 8. Let's have a great mission and make the Gibson the best ship in the fleet!

ThomasRiker

It is my pleasure to announce that Lt. Saffir G'Tollikos is no longer a Lieutenant. He is now Lt. Commander Saffir G'Tollikos. I hope you all will help me congratulate his promotion.

ThomasRiker

Chain of Command Structure While Tobias Masters is Acting CO:

Ok, to streamline the CoC process I am implementing a policy for departments that do not have a DH...

As always a person within a department reports to the DH; the DH to the XO; and the XO to the CO, but as we have some departments that do not currently have a DH, people in those departments will be reporting directly to Zuriel Soreka, ships acting second officer.

Thanks guys, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

ThomasRiker

Protheus left us as a crewmen, and returns as an Ensign. Let's all give him a warm welcome as he returns to us. Cake in the observation room :)

Saffir G'Tollikos

Let's give a big hello to our newest crewman, Corentin Fougeres, who will be serving in the Science department! I'm told he knows at least two rhymes for deoxyribose, and three for bisodium (not necessarily in Federation Standard).

Welcome aboard, Corentin! Your first drink is on the house!

Saffir G'Tollikos

Crew, join me in giving a hearty congratulations to John Harriman, who successfully passed his Security/Tactical Officer Training Course, and is now a full-fledged Ensign!

Well done, John!

Riley T. Munro

8 March 2013

Just a quick announcement. I am back from my LOA, but, I'd like for Masters and G'Tollikos to continue on as acting CO/XO until the conclusion of the current mission (Last Place You Would Look).

They have been and I know will continue to do a bang up job! Proud of you. And also, I would like to take a second, to say thank you to my ship and her crew... you guys have helped me so much during this tough time. Much appreciation and love.

Munro

Riley T. Munro

15 March 2013

I'd like to congratulate our newest player on now being a Crewmen Apprentice, way to go Corentin Fougeres!!

Riley T. Munro

25 March 2013

Congrats to Eli Ferris on completing the probation period and making Crewman Apprentice!

Also to Serron on his promotion to Crewman!

Riley T. Munro

25 March 2013

Hey! One more thing everyone! I need everyone to check over the ship roster and make sure that it is correct! This especially applies to my department heads who need to make sure that their departments are properly sorted.

For all our new players, if you have completed the probation period and have been promoted to Crewman Apprentice or higher and still don't have your ID CARD, please check here to learn how to obtain it!

If your ID CARD is not correct or up to date, please contact me ASAP!

Please do this soon! Thanks.

Munro

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.