USS Gibson News & Announcements

Started by Riley T. Munro, June 18, 2012, 03:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riley T. Munro

August 14, 2012

If you haven't seen it in the general discussion, make sure you look, but a very happy birthday to our XO Tobias Masters!

Riley T. Munro

14 August 2012

The first ever Shadow Fleet Commissioned Officer Recruitment Period has now begun!

http://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/index.php/topic,2634.0.html

The above is a link to the news topic in question. All crew members wishing to take part must hold the rank of Petty Officer 3rd Class or better and they must submit their applications to me..

Riley T. Munro

15 August 2012

I am pleased to announce the promotion of Senior Crewman Dustin Guidry to the rank of Petty Officer 3rd Class. Please give him a round of applause!

Riley T. Munro

18 August 2012

Attention Crew:

Mission 4 will be starting today, please get ready. Read over the synopsis and also, for those of you who have been recently promoted, please make sure you update your avatar accordingly!

Thanks! Looking forward to another great mission with you all!

Riley T. Munro

19 August 2012

Mission 4 has begun! Let's rock!

Riley T. Munro

29 August 2012

I'd like to congratulate Jacoby Hawkins on winning the post of the month for the month of August! Great work!

Also! I'd like to point out that since the opening of our little ship in June, our crew has swept the Post of the Month winnings! We have won each month! For three months in a row! With Ash Thompson, Saffir G'Tollikos and now Jacoby Hawkins! I am so very very proud of you all! You are what makes being a commanding officer worth while!

Keep it up and again, I am proud of you all!

Riley T. Munro

10 September 2012

Hey everyone! Great job on the last mission! Although people have said they think it was short, it's not about the amount of pages, but rather the content. So, please take a few days to relax and we will start our mid-season mission on Thursday!

In the mean time, please submit all mission ideas to Tobias Masters!

Thanks everyone, and we have a surprise for you right after the conclusion of mission 5.

ThomasRiker

12 September 2012

I hope that everyone will help me welcome in our new crew member Eden Conners. Eden Conner will be joining the operations department.

I hope you enjoy your time here Eden.

Riley T. Munro

16 September 2012

Alright, the mission is underway. Also, you will see your first example of a minisode if you haven't already. I will post an outline of what they are as well as asking for more volunteers to write some!

ThomasRiker

30 September 2012

Hey everyone, just hoping to get a little nudge out there. The posting qaulity has been OUTSTANDING but there hasnt been a whole lot of activity lately. For those of you that haven't been able to get many posts in, feel free to pm me or your department head and ask for help, no matter how big or small the reason may be, we are here to help. Now lets get this thing going! :)

Riley T. Munro

7 October 2012

Hey everyone, I know we have been slow lately, but that is not just on one person, this is a collective effort, so please, if you are going to be gone, take an LoA. Also, this mission is getting there, let's try to get it going and wrapped up. After this mission, we will take a short break and you will see your very first minisode!

I know you guys are gonna do great!

ThomasRiker

Hey everyone, just giving you a heads up, The captain would like to see the mission close tomorrow night (Oct 15) so lets get our final posts in and finish up. Thanks

ThomasRiker

Just a reminder, I am still waiting on quite a few of you to post in the taking stock post, I hope that there are not this many AWOL people, I enjoy simming with all of you. I have sent a PM to some of the crew, those of you that have received one, please be sure to let me know you are still here by the 20th.

ThomasRiker

Mission Five: Monday, Monday is now closed. It was a lot of fun, but I know it was slow too. The Captain and I are going to be making an effort to be around a lot more, so if you have any questions or comments on what is going on in future missions, don't hesitate to PM me or your department head. Lets make the next mission which will start in a few days the best ever.

On another note, I am starting an in between mission for you guys... more on that in the post.

Thanks and happy simming!

ThomasRiker

Inzjana we be joining our crew in the science department. She was the chief science officer on the USS Churchill before taking leave from the fleet. I hope everyone will help welcome her to the ship.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.