News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

USS Gibson News & Announcements

Started by Riley T. Munro, June 18, 2012, 03:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riley T. Munro

This topic will feature any relevant news pertaining to the simm, such as promotions, crew transfers, mission outlines etc. Please read it often.

June 18, 2012

Today launches the USS Gibson's very first mission... let us be alert! The description is available in the season 1 mission topic. I am excited to have you all with us, and I know we will have a blast! Let's do this!

Riley T. Munro

June 21, 2012

Three days into our very first mission, and I wanted to take a minute to let you all know that I am proud of you guys! You are right on track with the schedule and your posting has been great! Keep up the good work, and I can guarantee that this months Award Ceremony will be very very full.

Riley T. Munro

I am pleased to announce a few promotions amongst the crew. After meeting in the requirements I have the privileged of promoting the following people:

To the rank of "Crewman" -
  • John Harriman
  • Rennan Protheus
To the rank of "Senior Crewman" -
  • Dustin Guidry
Congrats to all of you and please don't forget to change your insignia accordingly. This will reflect in the roster very shortly! Again, keep up the good work and congrats!

Riley T. Munro

As you may have noticed, our first mission "Size of the Dog" has concluded. I want to give a huge round of applause to the crew and personnel of the Gibson, you have done amazing, and I couldn't ask for better!

Our next mission will be starting on July 2 and we will be hosting the crew of the USS Churchill for a joint mission! I know all of you will do great and I am looking forward to it!

In the 2 days of downtime, please feel free to make or add to your personal logs under the "Crew Quarters" section and also if you haven't already please vote in our "Crew Choice Award Poll".

Amazing work everyone!

Riley T. Munro

Hello All!

It's finally time! The first awards ceremony has started! Please feel free to congratulate the people winning awards! More soon!

Riley T. Munro

July 2, 2012

Alright, with the successful completion of the premiere mission of the USS Gibson and her very first Awards Ceremony completed, we now move into the second mission of the season. If you haven't already read the description of the mission, please do so here. The mission will be posted very shortly, here we go!

Riley T. Munro

July 6, 2012-

I'd like to announce, the USS Gibson has won it's first award as a ship! You guys are amazing!

The Crew Efficiency Ribbon is presented to the officers and crew of the most organized SIMM. I'm afraid I have to say that there is only one real contender for this award and even though it has only been around for a matter of weeks, the USS Gibson has definitely come out on top. With extremely well-thought out missions, a high activity rating and all round excellent organization, the Gibson has really set the standard for the other SIMMs in the Task Group. A very well done to Commander Munro and the rest of the crew.

Ship Awards have concluded and the mission is underway. Just a few notes.

Please make sure that if you are responding to another person's post, to quote it. Also, let's try not to double post, if you need to add something, just modify your first post. Thanks! And one last thing, lets keep the momentum up! You all have done so wonderful! Proud!

Oh! And keep your eyes open, I see promotions in the near future!

Riley T. Munro

I'd like to congratulate the following people on their promotions!

First to Jacob Hawkins, he will now be the rank of Crewman Apprentice. Welcome to the ship and I know I speak for us all when I say, that we look forward to working with you! Also, check in with Ash Thompson, since you are in his department!

Second, congrats to Daniel Fitz'Patrick on his promotion to Crewman from Crewman Apprentice!

ThomasRiker

Great job guys, Mission 2 is now complete. We plan to have Mission 3 up and running probably on Sunday.

ThomasRiker

I'd like to congratulate Jacoby Hawkins as he is promoted to full crewmen.

Riley T. Munro

Joint mission is starting... now.

Riley T. Munro

Alright, we have a promotion!

I'd like to announce Zuriel Zoreka to Lt. JG, congrats!

Riley T. Munro

One more announcement for the day!

I'd like to congratulate Ensign Saffir G'Tollikos on his promotion to Lieutenant JG and also being chosen for the Second officer position!

Riley T. Munro

If you haven't seen the new mission posted in the Season 1 Mission List, then you should go look! Mission 4 was the brainchild of our very own Rennan Protheus!

If you have mission ideas, please PM them to me!

Riley T. Munro

Congrats on completing your first week and making Crewman Apprentice Jacob Whitney!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.