Announcing The Fleet's Next SIMM!

Started by kawolsky, May 19, 2012, 03:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Announcing The Fleet's Next SIMM!
I'm sure you've all heard the rumors of a new ship that have been circulating the fleet for some time. Now I can put those rumors to rest and officially confirm that Shadow Fleet's next SIMM will be named the USS Gibson.

The Nova-class USS Gibson
I am delighted to announce that the Gibson will be a Nova-class vessel, the first since the original USS Discovery which was destroyed (and subsequently renewed as an Akira-class starship) back in 2008. A science vessel, this new SIMM will primarily focus on scientific exploration and moral challenges akin to those classic Star Trek episodes we all know and love.

Her commander will be someone with whom many of you are familiar. A seasoned, organized player with years of role-playing experience under her belt, please congratulate Commander Riley T. Munro as being selected to command our next starship.

The full crew roster and further details surrounding the launch of the Gibson will be announced in the coming weeks.

Lance Krol

*SQUEAL!*

Omigod, a science vessel! This is what Krol signed up for! Exploring strange new worlds, seeking out new life and new civilisations!

...But I'm tied to the Churchill. *Grumble*

Joking :P

Congratulations, Ms. Munro! Lead your men well!

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: Lance Krol on May 19, 2012, 03:36:00 PM

*SQUEAL!*

Omigod, a science vessel! This is what Krol signed up for! Exploring strange new worlds, seeking out new life and new civilisations!

...But I'm tied to the Discovery. *Grumble*

Joking :P

Congratulations, Ms. Munro! Lead your men well!

Discovery...?

Anyway... awesome! Good luck, Riley!

Lance Krol

Shelaf Greegy

Lance Krol

I outrank you anyway so it's all good :D

Shelaf Greegy

Lance Krol

T'Ra Jones

Epic. This should be exciting, and congrats to Riley.

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Taras Cadenza

Ooh, a Nova-Class! And a Science vessel... Maybe we can expect some good old' TNG-style exploration episodes? :)

Many congratulations to Commander Munro - I am sure that she will excel, and earn her 4th rank pip with relative ease. :)

Michael Ferdinand

Congratulations on the promotion, Riley! I'm sure you'll be able to rekindle the good times that everyone had on the Port Royale, and make them even better. :D

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

Zuriel Soreka

Grats to Riley, I love me some science missons, so ill be excited to read what those guys dig up, Godspeed!!!

Kale Bridges

Nova Class!!!

You lucky duck, Riley.

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Inzjana

I so do want to be on the crew of this ship, in a decent command position of course, I mean a science vessel! Science is what I live for! Congratulations Riley, need a first officer? ;)

Dr Michio Kaku is a hero of mine!

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
DIF-TOR HEH SMUSMA

Scott Bradley

While I'm sad to lose a great XO, I can't think of anyone better to commander her!

Also Nova class, anyone else nostalgic?

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.