News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

U.S.S Discovery - A Night In Ten Forward

Started by Scott Bradley, May 16, 2012, 07:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: Reece Thompson on June 04, 2012, 08:13:23 PM

Reece nodded back. He gave a slight grin at Tolly.
"I don't do dice or card games. I don't like leaving things to chance." He said.

"He's also a damned liar." Shelaf told Tolly. "I have it on good authority he owns several gambling holo-programs."

Kale Bridges

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on June 04, 2012, 08:19:47 PM

"He's also a damned liar." Shelaf told Tolly. "I have it on good authority he owns several gambling holo-programs."

Reece scoffed, and realised this was a perfectly good time to see just how well he could lie.

"Oh please, everyone and their mum knows that those programs are rigged so you can't win."

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Archangel Koris

Archangel shifted uncomfortably as the mood dropped from vaguely cheerful to downright dismal.  She scratched nervously at an ear, unsure of what to do.  The chief seemed miserable, Protheus was still edgy, Thompson and Tolly were trying to lift the chief's mood.  She got to her feet, recycling her empty glass and requesting another glass of bright blue liquid from the replicator before going to join the group looking out of the window.  She had often stood and looked out of the window on Starbase 173 when she was a child, looking out towards the Romulan homeworld, wondering what it would be like to live there or, until she realised what 'dead' really meant, wondering where her father was.  She scowled slightly, taking a long draught of her drink.

Adolph Klein

Well the mood had been effectively killed, as a veil of silence seemed to fill the room like a shadow. The various others peeling off from the table one at a time was proof enough of that. Some were migrating about the window, but decided against that. He got the distinct feeling he wasn't welcome to say the least. Welcome aboard, let me know if you need anything. Oh by the way space is dangerous and morale kills. Klein thought to himself with a brief sneer. Instead Klein rose to his feet and offered a cordial nod and a small smile to Briggs and Protheus.

"Gentlemen, I do believe I shall take my leave for the evening." Klein stated, "A pleasure no doubt."

Klein briefly flicked his eyes to the window were the others seemed to be congregating before retrieving his empty glass and his PADD. After a brief detour to the replicator to return his empty glass, he made his way to the exit and headed towards the turbolift to return to his quarters.

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: Reece Thompson on June 04, 2012, 08:34:55 PM

Reece scoffed, and realised this was a perfectly good time to see just how well he could lie.

"Oh please, everyone and their mum knows that those programs are rigged so you can't win."

Shelaf nodded. "You can win. It's just morons like you can't run the numbers right." He replied, his spirits lifting as his thoughts moved on from Safi.

Rennan Protheus

After making sure he wasn't about to have another episode, Rennan looked around and decided to just try to make himself unoticable so people would leave him alone. He knew this was unlikley as he had said this before and was still talked to, so Rennan decided to just sit quietly and observe the rest of the room. Rennan starts to note various people in the room, those he knows and those who he dosent know.

Species: Betazoid       Age:33
If itââ,¬â,,¢s bold italics then itââ,¬â,,¢s telepathic!

Kyle Briggs

The night seemed to be coming to a close so Kyle decided it was time to turn in. He finished his drink and said his goodbyes before heading back to his quarters. He was feeling pretty good and thinking that he had made a few new friends here on the Discovery.

Saffir G'Tollikos

The mood had turned decidedly sour since the arrival of the alcoholic telepath. With Shelaf and Reece bantering each other back to neutral, if not happy, and Tolly still too green to fall into their conversation, he politely excused himself.

Seeing his other newest friend frowning to herself, lost in thought, the big Mugato thought he'd try one more time before calling it a night.

"Archangel," he said, lifting his half-filled pint glass. "I believe I'm going to head over to one of the holosuites and take a virtual walk through a jungle to wind down before retiring. I may even bring some virtual low-grade grenades with me," he added as a joke. "Would you care to join me?"

Zuriel Soreka: Romulan killing spree!!!!!!
Alexander Wu: You guys forgot to bring redshirts...
Zuriel Soreka: Don't worry we will make some. Art and crafts!!!!!!
--Just another day on the USS Gibson

Archangel Koris

Quote from: Saffir G'Tollikos on June 06, 2012, 09:01:22 AM

The mood had turned decidedly sour since the arrival of the alcoholic telepath. With Shelaf and Reece bantering each other back to neutral, if not happy, and Tolly still too green to fall into their conversation, he politely excused himself.

Seeing his other newest friend frowning to herself, lost in thought, the big Mugato thought he'd try one more time before calling it a night.

"Archangel," he said, lifting his half-filled pint glass. "I believe I'm going to head over to one of the holosuites and take a virtual walk through a jungle to wind down before retiring. I may even bring some virtual low-grade grenades with me," he added as a joke. "Would you care to join me?"

Archangel jumped as Tolly spoke to her, having been lost in her thoughts.  She dragged back her composure, covering it behind another long draught from her glass.  Tilting her head to one side, she thought briefly about going for a walk.  Sounded like a good idea.  Time to relax before going heading for bed, especially since she had to report to Engineering early the next morning.  She smiled at the mention of grenades, remembering the last time the pair of them had mucked about with explosives.
"Grenades and a walk in the jungle?  Sounds like fun!" She said.

Lewis Henson

Lewis was feeling hungry his stomach was rumbling like an earthquake. Lewis got up and went to the replicator "Pepperoni Pizza" Lewis said. He picked up the pizza which was just at the right temperature and went back to his place. The smell of pizza wafted through the air like strong smelling incense.

Lewis sat down at his place on the table and announced to it "Would anyone like a slice"? Lewis looked round expectantly.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.