Author Topic: RPG Exchange Program Kicks Off!  (Read 1928 times)

kawolsky

RPG Exchange Program Kicks Off!
« on: April 12, 2012, 09:53:38 pm »
RPG Exchange Program Kicks Off!

I am delighted to announce the launch of Shadow Fleet's RPG Exchange Program with the arrival of its first candidate, Ensign Danny Wallace.

Ensign Wallace comes from the USS Phantom SIMM and will be officially joining the USS Discovery from April 16th to May 16th, in order to experience how a Shadow Fleet SIMM operates. In turn, our very own Master Chief Petty Officer Shelaf Greegy will be representing us on the Phantom.

The aim is for both our RPGs to learn and experience each other's posting styles and organizational structure and develop a good relationship in true Star Trek spirit.

Please give Ensign Wallace a Shadow Fleet welcome. I am sure you will all make his time here an enjoyable one.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 09:58:15 pm by John Kawolsky »

Lance Krol

Re: RPG Exchange Program Kicks Off!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 04:45:29 am »
And a very warm welcome to you! I'd say you can use Greegy's bunk, but you might not like what you find...

Shelaf Greegy

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 08:08:49 am »
And a very warm welcome to you! I'd say you can use Greegy's bunk, but you might not like what you find...
Haha.  I wont be completely gone till the Discovery's mission is finished, so I'll be needing my bunk!

Offline Michael Ferdinand

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 12:12:02 pm »
Welcome to the fleet Ensign! I hope that you enjoy your stay with us. Be sure to stop by sickbay for your check up, or I will come searching for you... *heh....heh*

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

RPG Exchange Program

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 07:58:43 am »
Thank you I would not dare upset the Medical staff :-X

Offline Kale Bridges

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player present for the majority of the Solen arc in 2013. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2012, 12:11:47 pm »
Thank you I would not dare upset the Medical staff :-X

Just, be wary when she grabs the needles....

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

John Brown

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2012, 03:49:01 pm »
Welcome

ThomasRiker

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2012, 05:11:29 pm »
I hope that you enjoy your time here!

Offline Chris Newberry

• Shadow Fleet Owner
  • Approved Applicants
  • Competent Member
  • Shadow Fleet (Founder)
  • Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2012, 10:20:22 pm »
Welcome to SF Mr. Wallace,

I hope you enjoy your time with us through the RPG Exchange Program. A little knowledge, the USS Discovery is our oldest simm still since the beginning of Shadow Fleet and has a very colorful history. (Combat, exploration, ect) The missions are fun and enjoyable but I do wonder what next Season is in store for Discovery.....

* Chris O'Neill goes to dig into the private files of the Discovery mission discussion forum.

Chris
Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles