News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Season 1, Mission 07: Inquisition

Started by Alexander Clarke, March 19, 2012, 05:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThomasRiker

Quote from: John Brown on March 28, 2012, 09:40:16 AM

John picked up the padd from Masters and started to read thought the information looking at his computer terminal he doubled checked with the records that he had.

"I have served with Commander Cortez for years and I highly doubt that he would be involved it just doesn't fit but then again there was Harris" Finished Brown as he brought up information on his computer terminal then looking at Masters "Well our friends the Pirates are sneaky but then with this latest information it goes into what I been looking into as whenever the Pirates are concerned the Churchill is nearby. It is highly convenient that the U.S.S Churchill has be involved with most of the missions involving the Pirates it all doesn't make sense .Starfleet Command has given us the orders to look around but then if there is a Mole the Pirates would know were here so the point of normally going under cover is mute but that doesn't mean there is nothing we can do. The evidence is here we just have to find it. When we are down there we will be in civilian attire no uniforms as were on shore leave we shouldn't be in uniform when were in the command building we must be careful we can't bring any phasers or combat knifes sensors would go off. You think you could go down and ask the Crewman in Sickbay to come with us."Finished Brown

When the two were done, Masters headed for sickbay and found TLaina. "If you have a moment, I would like to have a word with you" he said to her. He had not had much of a chance to talk to her since they had returned from the mission, but he didn't mind asking her to accompany them on another mission as it was good to have medical personnel with them.

TLaina Mandlin

Quote from: Tobias Masters on March 30, 2012, 08:00:43 PM

When the two were done, Masters headed for sickbay and found TLaina. "If you have a moment, I would like to have a word with you" he said to her. He had not had much of a chance to talk to her since they had returned from the mission, but he didn't mind asking her to accompany them on another mission as it was good to have medical personnel with them.

Looking up from her work T'Laina would eye Masters and smile a bit seeing that his injuries where coming along. Cracking her hands T'Laina placed the PADD on the table, shoved her hair out of her face and nodded slowly before speaking in a light tone

"What is it that you want sir?"

T'Laina would study him with her eyes hoping nothing to serious was happening for she knew they where landing on earth and she was craving to see her sisters after so long.

John Brown

Quote from: Tobias Masters on March 30, 2012, 08:00:43 PM

John was sitting looking out the window looking down at Earth he was solemn as he looked at Earth his home that he had down there was yet empty a vacant house with all the children gone. He looked down at the Padd that was given to him by Master reading the information he took a breath.

"Mike, What is going on" Finished John to himself as he placed it back down on the desk he looked at the computer terminal and it showed a few reports of freighter attacks then he send the message getting the Clearance for him Masters and T'Lannia to attend the conference then his computer terminal beeped

Computer: Incoming Transmission from U.S.S Harbor Grace

"Computer open a channel" Replied John as he leaned back in his chair

==^==
"John, how goes it on the Churchill" Replied a Man that John have known for years Lieutenant Commander Richard Ransom

"It has been different not like the Discovery but she's a good ship and a good crew what the reason for the message are you on Earth?" asked John

"I can't confirm as the Harbor Grace has been assigned on a Mission of grave importance, I happen to know about some things regarding your assignment look for a man called William Biggins, he is the Cheif of Staff for the Federation Security Director" Finished Ransom

"William Biggins?, what is his connection?" Replied the Lieutenant Commander

"Well, he also works as the Civilian records admin for the Admirals on Earth he might have some information, I have to go now take care Ransom out" Finished Ransom==^==

John looked as the Federation logo appeared on the Screen he sat back why would Richard Ransom give him information about a records admin they don't have very high clearance he himself as more clearence then this William Baggins's he stood up he looked at the Padd again he decided he would review it with Commander Clarke at a later time he entered though his office to his quarters he changed out of his uniform then put on some slacks a Shirt and a Jacket and headed for the Transporter Room to Wait for Masters and T'Lannia

ThomasRiker

Quote from: TLaina Mandlin on March 30, 2012, 08:38:37 PM

Looking up from her work T'Laina would eye Masters and smile a bit seeing that his injuries where coming along. Cracking her hands T'Laina placed the PADD on the table, shoved her hair out of her face and nodded slowly before speaking in a light tone

"What is it that you want sir?"

T'Laina would study him with her eyes hoping nothing to serious was happening for she knew they where landing on earth and she was craving to see her sisters after so long.

"Commander Brown has a mission for us. We are needed in the transporter room. We are going to Earth and get to listen to some lectures.  The Commander can brief you beyond that should you have any questions" He told her, not allowing his annoyance filter into his voice at all. They were at Earth, and his wife was due anytime. He had been looking forward to spending shore time with her, but it wasn't to be. "If you would like to come with me?" He asked her, and started heading for the door to sickbay.

TLaina Mandlin

Quote from: Tobias Masters on March 31, 2012, 07:55:16 PM

"Commander Brown has a mission for us. We are needed in the transporter room. We are going to Earth and get to listen to some lectures.  The Commander can brief you beyond that should you have any questions" He told her, not allowing his annoyance filter into his voice at all. They were at Earth, and his wife was due anytime. He had been looking forward to spending shore time with her, but it wasn't to be. "If you would like to come with me?" He asked her, and started heading for the door to sickbay.

Blinking T'Laina sat there stunned for a minute trying to figure out what Master just said and slammed her PADD down on the desk. Standing up she watched him walk away and swore under her breath as she kicked the stool back under it, ignoring the stares she was getting from the room as she made a lot of noises. Bloody she thought to herself as she stormed out of the room after Masters following him to the transporter room fuming with anger that yet again it she was need else where instead of at home with her family.

ThomasRiker

Quote from: TLaina Mandlin on March 31, 2012, 08:16:05 PM

Blinking T'Laina sat there stunned for a minute trying to figure out what Master just said and slammed her PADD down on the desk. Standing up she watched him walk away and swore under her breath as she kicked the stool back under it, ignoring the stares she was getting from the room as she made a lot of noises. Bloody she thought to herself as she stormed out of the room after Masters following him to the transporter room fuming with anger that yet again it she was need else where instead of at home with her family.

Masters continued walking, outwardly ignoring her outburst of anger, inwardly applauding it. As they walked, he went at a pace that was all business, keeping a fast pace and a stoic look on his face. He did not want to be disturbed as he walked, he wanted to hurry up and get things over with. They got to the transporter room, and Masters looked at Brown. "Reporting as ordered" he said, then almost under his breath said "good luck" before stepping aside and letting TLaina into the room.

TLaina Mandlin

Quote from: Tobias Masters on March 31, 2012, 08:21:10 PM

Masters continued walking, outwardly ignoring her outburst of anger, inwardly applauding it. As they walked, he went at a pace that was all business, keeping a fast pace and a stoic look on his face. He did not want to be disturbed as he walked, he wanted to hurry up and get things over with. They got to the transporter room, and Masters looked at Brown. "Reporting as ordered" he said, then almost under his breath said "good luck" before stepping aside and letting TLaina into the room.

Walking a couple of steps behind Masters T'Laina would let the anger build up and keep a stern  look on her face that made it look like she was glaring, thinking to herself how much she loathed the senior officers right now . Storming into the transporter room right behind Masters she would look around and stand beside him with her arms crossed she would eye Brown and say very little letting her hair fall into her face.

John Brown

Quote from: TLaina Mandlin on March 31, 2012, 08:26:37 PM

Walking a couple of steps behind Masters T'Laina would let the anger build up and keep a stern  look on her face that made it look like she was glaring, thinking to herself how much she loathed the senior officers right now . Storming into the transporter room right behind Masters she would look around and stand beside him with her arms crossed she would eye Brown and say very little letting her hair fall into her face.

John looked at the crewman eying her up and down he took a breath before he spoke.

"Any questions?" Asked Brown

TLaina Mandlin

Quote from: John Brown on March 31, 2012, 08:40:40 PM

John looked at the crewman eying her up and down he took a breath before he spoke.

"Any questions?" Asked Brown

Eying Brown T'Laina would uncross her arms and point to Masters and let out  breath before speaking rudely letting the anger and annoyance fill her voice.

"Masters decide to not tell me anything and informed me that I was needed here I'm a very busy woman and I demand to know what is going on and why you of all people need me?."

Glaring T'Laina shoved her hair out of her face so Brown could see her eyes better. Thinking to herself she was not impressed with anything anybody did lately.

John Brown

Quote from: TLaina Mandlin on March 31, 2012, 08:50:36 PM

Eying Brown T'Laina would uncross her arms and point to Masters and let out  breath before speaking rudely letting the anger and annoyance fill her voice.

"Masters decide to not tell me anything and informed me that I was needed here I'm a very busy woman and I demand to know what is going on and why you of all people need me?."

Glaring T'Laina shoved her hair out of her face so Brown could see her eyes better. Thinking to herself she was not impressed with anything anybody did lately.

John looks at the young officer and puts his hands behind his back then taking a deep breath Brown spoke looking at the Crewman in her eyes.

"We are investigating a Admiral on Earth for possible links with Pirate activity that would have the Churchill involved. We need you as we need your medical experience and your experience you had with Lieutenant Krol, this is something were I need a officer with your experience and plus Lieutenant Thomson highly suggestion that you will be on future away mission" Finished Brown as he stepped onto the transporter pad he stopped turning "You don't need uniforms, we can't bring any phasers but you could bring a med kit we need to be sure were not being lied to" Finished the Lieutenant Commander

TLaina Mandlin

Quote from: John Brown on April 01, 2012, 02:00:22 AM

John looks at the young officer and puts his hands behind his back then taking a deep breath Brown spoke looking at the Crewman in her eyes.

"We are investigating a Admiral on Earth for possible links with Pirate activity that would have the Churchill involved. We need you as we need your medical experience and your experience you had with Lieutenant Krol, this is something were I need a officer with your experience and plus Lieutenant Thomson highly suggestion that you will be on future away mission" Finished Brown as he stepped onto the transporter pad he stopped turning "You don't need uniforms, we can't bring any phasers but you could bring a med kit we need to be sure were not being lied to" Finished the Lieutenant Commander

Still glaring T'Laina knew that she had to do what Brown said but she rather not and she loathed him so much right now. Eying Masters she curled her hands into fist and let out a small sigh and spun around on her heels letting her hair become all messed up. Growling under her breath she stormed out of the transporter room and down the hall to her quarters.

Huffing to herself T'Laina stormed into her quarters and grabbed the first earth clothes she could find, not caring for she really didn't want to be part of this mission. Stuffing her legs into a pair of tight black jeans, she grabbed a white tank top off the floor and threw on. Pulling her hair into a tight pony tail T'Laina eyed herself in the mirror before shaking her head. I'll never know why women want to show off their bodies so much she thought to herself. Stuffing her feet into military stye green boots she would pull them tight, threw on red leather jack and grab a medical care kit before heading out. Still mad and ticked T'Laina made her way back to the transporter room in her tight annoying earth clothes.

Entering once more she noticed that Brown was gone, huffed to herself and decide that instead of running away she would follow and made her way to the transporter pad.

Dustin J. Guidry

He turned to face jones, he must have been in such a hurry to end his mission. he simply over looked her, which over looking women wasn't something he did on purpose. He then looked back at the trans porter chief, with a gloaming look.

"We will be beaming right down to star fleet command, I have some errands to run before we go on our trip.This would give you great time to find your relatives if you still wish to seek them out."

Guidry stepped onto the transporter pad, and then waited for jones to follow. He looked over to the chief.

"Beam us to Star fleet headquarters chief O'neal. Energize."

He was surrounded by a familiar blue and white light, and then saw star fleet HQ in seconds. He smiled looking around he hadn't been home in years. He knew he would not be able to meet his contact alone, he had to make sure jones was busy but didn't want to push her away. But he figured it was no easy task to offend her being part vulcan anyway.

"I have a few errands to run, ensign. I also have a run about to use once we are ready to go on our trip. If you need anything else while i'm gone just call for me."

He knew she didn't really know anyone are anything on earth, but he had to get this done for it to be over with. He gave her a smile and wink then turned and walked off, he went into the main hall. He went and took a seat at a table of a local coffee shop. This would allow him to see everyone that walked into any of the command building's.

"Coffee, black please."

He said to the waitress who walked up to take his order,with in only second she returned with his drink in hand. He smiled as she put the cup on his table, and he paid for it and gave her a fine tip. He pulled out one of the padd's that he had bout and acted as if he was looking over something. When in fact the micro scoopic camera behind the padd facing the center court, would run a facial  program. This way he would see anyone that he may need to avoid are follow, before they would see him.

ââ,¬Å"If they ever tell the story of my life, let it be said that I live in a time of giants. Let it be told that I lived in the time of Picard, Janeway, Sisko and Martok. Let them say that I lived and served with HONOR. Let them say that I served on the USS.Gibson!

ThomasRiker

Quote from: TLaina Mandlin on April 01, 2012, 02:53:35 AM

Still glaring T'Laina knew that she had to do what Brown said but she rather not and she loathed him so much right now. Eying Masters she curled her hands into fist and let out a small sigh and spun around on her heels letting her hair become all messed up. Growling under her breath she stormed out of the transporter room and down the hall to her quarters.

Huffing to herself T'Laina stormed into her quarters and grabbed the first earth clothes she could find, not caring for she really didn't want to be part of this mission. Stuffing her legs into a pair of tight black jeans, she grabbed a white tank top off the floor and threw on. Pulling her hair into a tight pony tail T'Laina eyed herself in the mirror before shaking her head. I'll never know why women want to show off their bodies so much she thought to herself. Stuffing her feet into military stye green boots she would pull them tight, threw on red leather jack and grab a medical care kit before heading out. Still mad and ticked T'Laina made her way back to the transporter room in her tight annoying earth clothes.

Entering once more she noticed that Brown was gone, huffed to herself and decide that instead of running away she would follow and made her way to the transporter pad.

Masters also left to change, and to tell his wife he was leaving her again for a mission, during the time they were supposed to be on leave for her to have the baby When he got to his quarters though, she wasn't there. He scrawled a note for her, leaving it on her chair, telling her he loved her and that Commander Brown had given him some orders. Then he quickly changed into a pair of cargo pants and a loose fitting tunic. He new that it was a little bit out of date in the fashion world, but he always liked to have the highest possible functionality in his clothes, and save his uniform, this was the most versatile thing he had.

T'Ra Jones

Quote from: Dustin J. Guidry on April 01, 2012, 01:39:44 PM

He turned to face Jones, he must have been in such a hurry to end his mission. he simply overlooked her, which over looking women wasn't something he did on purpose. He then looked back at the transporter chief, with a gloaming look.

"We will be beaming right down to star fleet command, I have some errands to run before we go on our trip.This would give you great time to find your relatives if you still wish to seek them out."

Guidry stepped onto the transporter pad, and then waited for Jones to follow. He looked over to the chief.

"Beam us to Star fleet headquarters chief O'neal. Energize."

He was surrounded by a familiar blue and white light, and then saw star fleet HQ in seconds. He smiled looking around he hadn't been home in years. He knew he would not be able to meet his contact alone, he had to make sure Jones was busy but didn't want to push her away. But he figured it was no easy task to offend her being part vulcan anyway.

"I have a few errands to run, ensign. I also have a run about to use once we are ready to go on our trip. If you need anything else while i'm gone just call for me."

He knew she didn't really know anyone or anything on earth, but he had to get this done for it to be over with. He gave her a smile and wink then turned and walked off, he went into the main hall. He went and took a seat at a table of a local coffee shop. This would allow him to see everyone that walked into any of the command building's.

"Coffee, black please."

He said to the waitress who walked up to take his order,with in only second she returned with his drink in hand. He smiled as she put the cup on his table, and he paid for it and gave her a fine tip. He pulled out one of the padds that he had about and acted as if he was looking over something. When in fact the microscopic camera behind the padd facing the center court, would run a facial  program. This way he would see anyone that he may need to avoid are follow, before they would see him.

T'Ra stepped gingerly out of the shadows as Guidry's gaze turned to her. An astonished expression appeared on his face as he realized she was already in the room. His eyebrows were slightly arched and his mouth was agape, but that quickly changed to a sly smile. He turned again to face the transporter chief, appearing to change his facial expression once again. T'Ra didn't blame the crewman for not seeing her, in fact it was mostly her fault. This would be for several reasons. One, she had arrived ten minutes and fifteen seconds early. Because she was part Vulcan, perhaps he had expected her to arrive at the precise time set. However, that would not be a suitable explanation due to the fact that the crewman had arrived several minutes after the designated time. This would leave one main solution. When hiding silently in shadows, T'Ra found she had the ability to be invisible to most humans. After this incident, she didn't think that Guidry would be one of those, for he seemed to be a quick learner.

She nodded with approval when the crewman explained that they would beam directly to Star Fleet command. T'Ra briefly closed her eyes and racked her brain. She was searching methodically, sifting through every mention that her father, or any relative she had ever met, had made about where they lived on Earth. After only a couple seconds of searching, T'Ra opened her eyes with a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. Of course, she remembered her father telling her about the house he stayed at whenever he was on Earth. Although she had never been there herself, T'Ra knew exactly how to get there because her father had explained in great detail where it was located and what it looked like.

By the time T'Ra had finished her analysis, Guidry had already stepped onto the transporter pad and was waiting for her to join him. Snatching her satchel off the floor, she slid it casually over her shoulder and then walked over to where Guidry stood. T'Ra took up a position directly to the crewman's right and waited patiently while he gave the order for them to beam down. He gave the chief a nod before saying "Energize."

T'Ra was surrounded by a whitish blue light, and she felt a tingly sensation as she dematerialized. It was an odd sensation, something wasn't totally accustomed to yet. She could see the transporter room as it seemed to disappear before her eyes. The next thing she knew, she had re-materialized and was standing on solid earth. At least T'Ra thought it was solid Earth. She felt a little dizzy, so it was not quite so easy to determine if the ground she stood on was actually solid or not  because it felt like it would give way. T'Ra maintained her composure, giving no signs that she felt dizzy and the feelings quickly passed.

Guidry, of course, was still to her left, so T'Ra turned to face him as he told her that he had some errands to run. This was the third time he had told her, so she was beginning to find him repetitive but then remembered how often her father did the same thing to her mother. T'Ra smiled inwardly at the memory and listened intently as the crewman told her to call for him if she needed anything. "I appreciate your concern," T'Ra remarked. "I am sure that I shall be fine, but I won't hesitate to call for you if I should need anything. When my father is on Earth, he stays in a house not far from here. When he is away, his brother tends to the house. He has told me numerous times that it is but a brief stroll from here. That is where I shall be while you attend to your business."

She paused before speaking the last thoughts in the front of her mind. "I suppose we will meet back here later. We could meet up again for dinner, and perhaps you could fix some of that soup you were telling me about." Guidry gave her a wink and a smile before walking off. T'Ra began to feel tingly again, but she quickly dismissed as more after effects of transporting, not willing to dwell on any other possibilities. She watched as Guidry stepped into a coffee shop and took a seat. This made T'Ra wonder what he was really up to but she did not dwell on the thought long, for it wasn't her place to go nosing into his business, even if she did outrank him. Instead, she decided that it would be a good time to set off.

The sun beat down as T'Ra began to walk. Although it was warm and sunny, she could tell that it had rained recently. The wet metallic scent still hung in the air. There was that and there was also the fact that the ground was wet. Puddles big and small were all over the place, and T'Ra even changed her course the slightest bit just to step in one. A somewhat childish thing to do, sure, but it was something she felt the need to do nonetheless. The water seeped through her shoe, but unlike the holodeck, it did not dry off. T'Ra didn't mind. It was something completely real, just like the tomatoes she grew. Now as she continued her short journey, T'Ra could hear and feel the periodic squish with every other step she took.

It only took T'Ra about fifteen minutes to reach the house her father had told her so much about. It was the house he had grown up in, and it was where her brother, Elvin, was born. It wasn't anything fancy, just a plain and simple two story building. There were two windows in the front of the lower level, one on each side of the massive oak door. On the floor above it were three windows, aligned with the door as well as the two aforementioned windows. The house itself was a light shade of brown, and it was surrounded by a small yard full of luscious green plants. T'Ra walked along the narrow stone path that lead to the door. Upon arriving at the door, she rapped it three times. Soon after, the door opened and what she saw completely bewildered her.

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

John Brown

Quote from: Tobias Masters on April 01, 2012, 10:16:42 PM

Masters also left to change, and to tell his wife he was leaving her again for a mission, during the time they were supposed to be on leave for her to have the baby When he got to his quarters though, she wasn't there. He scrawled a note for her, leaving it on her chair, telling her he loved her and that Commander Brown had given him some orders. Then he quickly changed into a pair of cargo pants and a loose fitting tunic. He new that it was a little bit out of date in the fashion world, but he always liked to have the highest possible functionality in his clothes, and save his uniform, this was the most versatile thing he had.

John stepped onto the Transporter Pad taking a breath he placed his hands behind his back as started to think on the mission as he hoped they would not be found out.

"Beam us Starfleet Command-Command Building 5" Replied Brown to the transporter chief within moments the entire group was snapped by the transporter effect

"Right, now once we enter the build passes your Starfleet ids to gain access then we are going to start walking around talking to the people. Crewman you with Masters I need your expertise with him we got about 40 Minutes before the first talk starts. We need to find contacts and information about the Admiral" Finished Brown as he slowly started walking towards the Command building he was thinking that he hoped he would find nothing regarding a mole in Starfleet it left a bitter taste in his mouth

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.