News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Season 1, Mission 07: Inquisition

Started by Alexander Clarke, March 19, 2012, 05:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThomasRiker

Quote from: John Brown on March 21, 2012, 01:04:53 AM

John then leaned back in his chair then placed his hands onto a padd he placed there earlier in the day detailing orders from Federation Security reading a few lines he looked over at Masters.

"We have been assigned quite a interesting mission to say at least mostly Federation Internal Security Handles these matters but it was left to us to short though the mess of it all" Finished John passing the Lieutenant the padd showing the orders to began the investigation into a High ranking Starfleet Admiral

"We need to find evidence of a mole within our own branch we will be heading Planet side soon but we will be going under cover for this one as this is a high level situation most of the crew would be given shore leave. What are your thoughts on the situation?" asked John

"I'm not sure yet sir. What exactly though do you mean by undercover?" Masters asked his superior officer. He didn't express it, but it was odd to him that he was investigating some sabotoge, only to come to find out that there was something going on back home. Could this be all connected, is there something big going on, or is this some crazy series of events, that my mind is making me think there is some conspiracy? "Also, is there anymore detail for this mission?"

Dustin J. Guidry

Dustin raised hid head to look at jones, when he had heard the comment she made to his question. He fought back a smile, and decided to past the time messing with jones as well.

"You did follow me here ensign, but I was unsure if it was because of the plants are myself." Dustin said while looking at the screen the entire time.

He came up with a good idea, with the size of the bay he would split it up into three sections herbal medicine, edible produce, and scientific study. It took him some time of finding the best the system had,and then putting only the ones that were best for the limited amount of space. He put down all the things on a padd and then looked over to see how jones was doing.

"What have you some up with ensign?"

ââ,¬Å"If they ever tell the story of my life, let it be said that I live in a time of giants. Let it be told that I lived in the time of Picard, Janeway, Sisko and Martok. Let them say that I lived and served with HONOR. Let them say that I served on the USS.Gibson!

T'Ra Jones

Quote from: Dustin J. Guidry on March 22, 2012, 06:42:07 PM

Dustin raised hid head to look at jones, when he had heard the comment she made to his question. He fought back a smile, and decided to past the time messing with jones as well.

"You did follow me here ensign, but I was unsure if it was because of the plants are myself." Dustin said while looking at the screen the entire time.

He came up with a good idea, with the size of the bay he would split it up into three sections herbal medicine, edible produce, and scientific study. It took him some time of finding the best the system had,and then putting only the ones that were best for the limited amount of space. He put down all the things on a padd and then looked over to see how jones was doing.

"What have you some up with ensign?"

"Your uncertainty of why I accompanied you is understandable," T'Ra said with a smirk. Guidry was still looking at his screen as she spoke. "Let's think about it logically, if my sole reason for coming was because of the plants, why then did I go down to sickbay? I was obviously not sick or injured, and sickbay is on a different deck than the one we are currently on now. What does this logic tell you?"

The crewman was still staring intently at his screen, so T'Ra was unsure if he had heard her or not. His forehead was creased and his mouth was slightly agape, a look of utter concentration. A smile began to form on her face but she turned away so as to hide it in case his deep concentration broke. T'Ra walked around the room to get a better look at it. She found its emptiness almost soothing. It was like a fresh mind that had not yet been cluttered by needless thoughts and images, but now it would be filled up once more and become cluttered. She knew Guidry would come up with an effective way to use the space, but no matter how effectively it would be used, it would still feel cluttered and somewhat suffocating like a mind filled with too much information.

T'Ra was still pacing around the room when the crewman had asked his next question. She stopped mid-stride and turned to face him. "Hmmm?" T'Ra mused, caught off guard. Plants were his specialty, not hers, but she told him what she thought anyway. "I do not know what's on your list of what you want to grow, but I was thinking that tomatoes might make a nice addition. Ripe and juicy tomatoes grown that have actually been grown are so much more satisfying to eat than the ones that come out of the replicator. What do you think about that?"

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

John Brown

Quote from: Tobias Masters on March 22, 2012, 12:09:01 PM

"I'm not sure yet sir. What exactly though do you mean by undercover?" Masters asked his superior officer. He didn't express it, but it was odd to him that he was investigating some sabotoge, only to come to find out that there was something going on back home. Could this be all connected, is there something big going on, or is this some crazy series of events, that my mind is making me think there is some conspiracy? "Also, is there anymore detail for this mission?"

John leaned back and looked out the Window showing Earth in all its glory then he turned and faced the Lieutenant and took a breath before speaking.
"Well, we need to look into the activity's to find a pattern as it were and there is little we can do from up here and there is a perfect cover for this we need to get into the Command building. Which I can get us in but were going to need a Medical crewman to assist us do you think we could get some help from the Medical Crewman T'Lannia it would cause us to move about silently" Finished John picking up a padd reading the records of the Communication Logs then placed it down on the desk "Well Lieutenant, something is going on and all the evidence leads us here but no charges will be given unless there is proof  that's our job we are to find the proof." Finished John

Dustin J. Guidry

A somewhat of a shock quickly came upon dustin's face, when he saw that they were in range of earth. He then regrouped his thoughts, and his face just as quickly went back to normal. He knew what he was told to do, the next time he was able to get back to earth. All of the information that he would need to deliver was safe for the moment and was not gonna be found by anyone. SO he decided until the time had come, it would be much more pleasent to spend it in the cargo bay with his present company.

" Yes, tomatoes were one of the first that were put onto the list. I also agree that no food taste better when its grown. I also have Straw Berries, Cherries, Blue and Black Berries as well. along with many others choices. But once we are in transporter range I will be going down to earth, so I can harvest real seeds from the grown plants.

He then went and took a walk over to the area jones was standing in. He thought that she probably wouldn't even notice he had moved until she would turn around and see him very close to the.

"I will be bringing back lots of items from earth, I had planned on making a soup from all real vegetables. If you would care to join me?" He asked in a flirty voice.

He knew it would mean that he didn't have a lot of time to get to earth, drop off the data and get what he needed. Plus find all the things that he would need, in order to make a good tasting soup. But he would like to see what time with jones away from work would be like.

"Of course it wouldn't be sometime till after you shift, I have a few things that I need to take care of back on earth. Then I will be gathering a few sampels of things that I want to try out in the bay." he told her as he waited for her answer to dinner.

ââ,¬Å"If they ever tell the story of my life, let it be said that I live in a time of giants. Let it be told that I lived in the time of Picard, Janeway, Sisko and Martok. Let them say that I lived and served with HONOR. Let them say that I served on the USS.Gibson!

ThomasRiker

Quote from: John Brown on March 23, 2012, 03:03:49 PM

John leaned back and looked out the Window showing Earth in all its glory then he turned and faced the Lieutenant and took a breath before speaking.
"Well, we need to look into the activity's to find a pattern as it were and there is little we can do from up here and there is a perfect cover for this we need to get into the Command building. Which I can get us in but were going to need a Medical crewman to assist us do you think we could get some help from the Medical Crewman T'Lannia it would cause us to move about silently" Finished John picking up a padd reading the records of the Communication Logs then placed it down on the desk "Well Lieutenant, something is going on and all the evidence leads us here but no charges will be given unless there is proof  that's our job we are to find the proof." Finished John

Masters leaned back in his chair, this would be interesting. "I think she would be an adequate team member." He answered in regards to TLaina. "My question though sir, is what we are going under cover as, and once undercover, what exactly are we supposed to do. I get that we are investigating, but are we observing, breaking into files, I just want to be clear, these sorts of things can go south, and if we are separated, I need to know what I am to do" He inquired. He had not done much undercover work, and he didn't want to screw up because of ignorance.

John Brown

Quote from: Tobias Masters on March 23, 2012, 09:29:13 PM

Masters leaned back in his chair, this would be interesting. "I think she would be an adequate team member." He answered in regards to TLaina. "My question though sir, is what we are going under cover as, and once undercover, what exactly are we supposed to do. I get that we are investigating, but are we observing, breaking into files, I just want to be clear, these sorts of things can go south, and if we are separated, I need to know what I am to do" He inquired. He had not done much undercover work, and he didn't want to screw up because of ignorance.

John looked at the Lieutenant and smiled as being the experienced officer it was up to him to show him the ropes as it were. Brown looked over at his computer terminal and brought up the information needed looking at Masters he spoke "Well covert operations is more of a art then running in guns blazing, we are going as our self's and it causes less of a stir there is a conference that I will place our names in at the Command building. There will be no computer hacking as it were it will be light discussions until we get to the right target we need persons of interest. Before we can access the computer systems we need to prove reasonable doubt otherwise anything we find will be thrown out of court "Stated Brown as he brought up the information showing the conference then he smiled.

"It's a 3 day talk of the Security protocols for a student internship on Federation Starships weather its too much of a risk. For the most part it's dry but it will give us the clearance to be in the Command building. If were luckily we might be able to find someone to voluntary would give us the logs of the comings and goings of the office but we can't be very pushy "Finished John

T'Ra Jones

Quote from: Dustin J. Guidry on March 23, 2012, 04:54:20 PM

A somewhat of a shock quickly came upon dustin's face, when he saw that they were in range of earth. He then regrouped his thoughts, and his face just as quickly went back to normal. He knew what he was told to do, the next time he was able to get back to earth. All of the information that he would need to deliver was safe for the moment and was not gonna be found by anyone. SO he decided until the time had come, it would be much more pleasant to spend it in the cargo bay with his present company.

" Yes, tomatoes were one of the first that were put onto the list. I also agree that no food taste better when it's grown. I also have Strawberries, Cherries, Blue and Blackberries as well. along with many others choices. But once we are in transporter range I will be going down to earth, so I can harvest real seeds from the grown plants.

He then went and took a walk over to the area Jones was standing in. He thought that she probably wouldn't even notice he had moved until she would turn around and see him very close to the.

"I will be bringing back lots of items from earth, I had planned on making a soup from all real vegetables. If you would care to join me?" He asked in a flirty voice.

He knew it would mean that he didn't have a lot of time to get to earth, drop off the data and get what he needed. Plus find all the things that he would need, in order to make a good tasting soup. But he would like to see what time with Jones away from work would be like.

"Of course it wouldn't be sometime till after you shift, I have a few things that I need to take care of back on earth. Then I will be gathering a few samples of things that I want to try out in the bay." he told her as he waited for her answer to dinner.

T'Ra was staring out the windows but wasn't processing what she saw. She hummed a melody silently in her head as she waited for Guidry to reply. She was greatly pleased when he said that tomatoes were indeed on the list. Well, Buehler, she thought to herself, looks like I might get to continue my experiment. If Buehler were with her right now, he might scoff at the idea. He thought it was ridiculous to mess with plant DNA when it was so much easier to get it from a replicator. T'Ra listened as the crewman listed all the other fruits that he wanted to grow. With each fruit he named, she imagined the sweet taste they all had. Perhaps she could make some fruit tarts with them.

It wasn't until Guidry spoke of beaming down to Earth to harvest seeds from real plants that she realized where they were. Earth. T'Ra didn't think that she'd ever be so close to it or so soon. Ever since the day her father told her about where he was born, T'Ra had longed to visit his home planet.Growing up on Vulcan, she was constantly surrounded by the Vulcan ways. Now that they were at Earth, she could finally immerse herself in the wondrous culture that represented the other half of her heritage.

She was so excited, that she was a little startled to turn around and find that crewman Guidry stood right beside her, though one couldn't tell she was the least bit startled by the look on her face. T'Ra raised an eyebrow, intrigued. How had he managed to slink up beside her without her noticing. T'Ra should have detected him by sound alone, and now that she was more alert she could smell the plants on his uniform, not that it was a bad smell. Perhaps she had been distracted by her thoughts of Earth, which is probably why she didn't notice his change in position until now.

It was then that Guidry explained how he wanted to make soup from some of the vegetables that he wanted to collect, and he asked if she'd like to join him. T'Ra detected the flirtiness in his voice, amused. This sounded more like that humans that she was used to. She gladly replied, "Of course. I would be more than happy to join you. I'm sure those vegetables will make a good soup. Do you like to cook?"

The crewman explained that he had some business that he'd need to take care of first, but T'Ra didn't mind. "If you don't mind," she remarked. "if they let us beam down I'd like to beam down at the same time as you. While you take care of whatever you need to do, I would like to visit some relatives or just explore. My father was born on Earth and I've always wanted to visit. Once we know the details of what's going on, I might send a message to an aunt or uncle if one happens to live nearby."

-Evan Buehler

Lance Krol

Lance sipped at his juice with one hand and typed with the other, leaning back in a way that entirely befitted the total lack of attention he was devoting to his task. on the screen, numbers flowed by and red and green digits showed up next to them.

! 0, 8, 52, 64, 1
! 0, 8, 52, 64, 2
! 0, 8, 52, 65, 2
! 0, 8, 52, 65, 2
! 0, 8, 53, 65, 2
! 0, 8, 53, 65, 2
! 1, 8, 53, 65, 3
! 1, 8, 54, 65, 3

A naive man might have expected fancy readouts and 3d displays, but a simulation really wasn't that exciting. It ran through possibilities, several hundred thousand a second as it happened, and put up the very best on the board, sorting them by high-risk high-yield (red) and med/low-risk med-yield (green). Right now, the most effective design seemed to be the one at the very top of the list ââ,¬â€œ -2, 4, 23, 24, 0. Which were coordinates, lengths and subspace calibrations for the placement of a single heat vane.

Modern technology allowed people to totally custom-build machines, so why not spend a lot of time getting the design right?

Suddenly, the numbers stopped whizzing past.

! 1, 9, 60, 66, 5

A white digit meant no further possible improvements. Good.

Lance drained his glass and put it down on the floor next to him. Damned sloped desks.

"We've got a solution on vane twelve! Somebody copy this to the chief and get me another kool-aid!" he called out. He wasn't particularly shy when he was focusing.

He leaned forward and changed the coordinates for the next vane that would fit into the phaser relays. Then he pushed a button, and sat back. He'd be there for a few more hours, but in the meantime he'd think of nothing. Call it his break.

ThomasRiker

Quote from: John Brown on March 24, 2012, 01:00:51 AM

John looked at the Lieutenant and smiled as being the experienced officer it was up to him to show him the ropes as it were. Brown looked over at his computer terminal and brought up the information needed looking at Masters he spoke "Well covert operations is more of a art then running in guns blazing, we are going as our self's and it causes less of a stir there is a conference that I will place our names in at the Command building. There will be no computer hacking as it were it will be light discussions until we get to the right target we need persons of interest. Before we can access the computer systems we need to prove reasonable doubt otherwise anything we find will be thrown out of court "Stated Brown as he brought up the information showing the conference then he smiled.

"It's a 3 day talk of the Security protocols for a student internship on Federation Starships weather its too much of a risk. For the most part it's dry but it will give us the clearance to be in the Command building. If were luckily we might be able to find someone to voluntary would give us the logs of the comings and goings of the office but we can't be very pushy "Finished John

This is why Masters didn't go into the intelligence division, and stuck with using the big guns. He got that they needed to get into the building, and he got they needed clearance, but he didn't get how going as there selves was 'under cover', didn't going as there selves defeat the purpose of that? and what was the deal with this protocol crap about student internships? He knew this was going to be interesting, and while there were a thousand questions running though his mind, primarily what they hell he was supposed to do, he answered like any good soldier would. "aye sir, sounds good" the latter half only because he was the second ranking officer in Security, and it gave him a little more room for input.

John Brown

Quote from: Tobias Masters on March 25, 2012, 09:52:47 PM

This is why Masters didn't go into the intelligence division, and stuck with using the big guns. He got that they needed to get into the building, and he got they needed clearance, but he didn't get how going as there selves was 'under cover', didn't going as there selves defeat the purpose of that? and what was the deal with this protocol crap about student internships? He knew this was going to be interesting, and while there were a thousand questions running though his mind, primarily what they hell he was supposed to do, he answered like any good soldier would. "aye sir, sounds good" the latter half only because he was the second ranking officer in Security, and it gave him a little more room for input.

John rubbed his eyes with his hand and leaned forward speaking to Tobias very comfily  "Well the major problem we have is that the Pirates know that were here  as the Churchill is in dock for the next few weeks for repairs and on all official reports all ship's crew are on not on active duty" Sighing Brown turned looking at Earth below then he turned facing him "We got to find the mole, otherwise this ship let alone the civilians are at risk, what are your thoughts on the subject speak now this is an open forum "Finished John

ThomasRiker

Quote from: John Brown on March 27, 2012, 12:20:44 AM

John rubbed his eyes with his hand and leaned forward speaking to Tobias very comfily  "Well the major problem we have is that the Pirates know that were here  as the Churchill is in dock for the next few weeks for repairs and on all official reports all ship's crew are on not on active duty" Sighing Brown turned looking at Earth below then he turned facing him "We got to find the mole, otherwise this ship let alone the civilians are at risk, what are your thoughts on the subject speak now this is an open forum "Finished John

"I feel that for most of the crew this will be an enjoyable experience, it isn't often that we get to dock at Earth. I am curious though, who in the official chain knows what we are actually doing, and how do we know that they are trustworthy, knowing someone for years means nothing, the Maquis taught us that when brother turned on brother." He said, then pulled out a PADD from the small bag he was carrying. He fumbled with it for a moment, but he knew now was the time to bring things up.

"This is my report on my investigation. I will brief you of it's contents before I hand it over" It was obvious that Masters was not pleased to be doing this right now. "When the ambassador and his contingent beamed aboard the ship, the normal person that worked that transporter room was given a pass for that duty shift. Per the records that I have been able to retrieve, an Ensign Calvin Hudson was instead assigned to transporter duty that day. My first question was came from interviewing the regularly assigned crewmen, he had not requested an off day, and he even after sending a clarification message, still received orders to be off at that time. The second question came about Ensign Hudson. Hudson is normally assigned to Engineering, and has since been transferred from the ship, and, though I have sent out a request for him to be questioned on this, I have yet to be able to get confirmation of where he is at." Masters took a pause, this was not fun for him.

"Everything that I am finding on this, is signed off on by Cortez. I am not saying he knowingly did any wrong doing, but after recovering and sifting through files, These orders, along with an order that gave security codes to over ride the transporter beams security protocols, specifically the scanner for dangerous substances or weapons, all came from Cortez. I have also found sever secure transmissions made from his terminal, but am not able to garner any insight as to what they may be, they were shredded too deeply." with a sigh, Masters finally added, "I will leave it up to you as to how we proceed, you have my findings, but with our current mission, things don't look good. Either Commander Cortez has switched sides, or someone is doing a bang up job on framing him." Masters concluded.

John Brown

Quote from: Tobias Masters on March 27, 2012, 11:47:28 AM

"I feel that for most of the crew this will be an enjoyable experience, it isn't often that we get to dock at Earth. I am curious though, who in the official chain knows what we are actually doing, and how do we know that they are trustworthy, knowing someone for years means nothing, the Maquis taught us that when brother turned on brother." He said, then pulled out a PADD from the small bag he was carrying. He fumbled with it for a moment, but he knew now was the time to bring things up.

"This is my report on my investigation. I will brief you of it's contents before I hand it over" It was obvious that Masters was not pleased to be doing this right now. "When the ambassador and his contingent beamed aboard the ship, the normal person that worked that transporter room was given a pass for that duty shift. Per the records that I have been able to retrieve, an Ensign Calvin Hudson was instead assigned to transporter duty that day. My first question was came from interviewing the regularly assigned crewmen, he had not requested an off day, and he even after sending a clarification message, still received orders to be off at that time. The second question came about Ensign Hudson. Hudson is normally assigned to Engineering, and has since been transferred from the ship, and, though I have sent out a request for him to be questioned on this, I have yet to be able to get confirmation of where he is at." Masters took a pause, this was not fun for him.

"Everything that I am finding on this, is signed off on by Cortez. I am not saying he knowingly did any wrong doing, but after recovering and sifting through files, These orders, along with an order that gave security codes to over ride the transporter beams security protocols, specifically the scanner for dangerous substances or weapons, all came from Cortez. I have also found sever secure transmissions made from his terminal, but am not able to garner any insight as to what they may be, they were shredded too deeply." with a sigh, Masters finally added, "I will leave it up to you as to how we proceed, you have my findings, but with our current mission, things don't look good. Either Commander Cortez has switched sides, or someone is doing a bang up job on framing him." Masters concluded.

John picked up the padd from Masters and started to read thought the information looking at his computer terminal he doubled checked with the records that he had.

"I have served with Commander Cortez for years and I highly doubt that he would be involved it just doesn't fit but then again there was Harris" Finished Brown as he brought up information on his computer terminal then looking at Masters "Well our friends the Pirates are sneaky but then with this latest information it goes into what I been looking into as whenever the Pirates are concerned the Churchill is nearby. It is highly convenient that the U.S.S Churchill has be involved with most of the missions involving the Pirates it all doesn't make sense .Starfleet Command has given us the orders to look around but then if there is a Mole the Pirates would know were here so the point of normally going under cover is mute but that doesn't mean there is nothing we can do. The evidence is here we just have to find it. When we are down there we will be in civilian attire no uniforms as were on shore leave we shouldn't be in uniform when were in the command building we must be careful we can't bring any phasers or combat knifes sensors would go off. You think you could go down and ask the Crewman in Sickbay to come with us."Finished Brown

Dustin J. Guidry

Guidry smiled at jones,and gave her a wink before heading out of the bay.

Transporter room 1 in half an hour."

Dustin took the turbo-lift to his quarters, once inside he grabbed all of the data that had been sent to him during the last mission. He put them inside of his carrying case, which would be just enough room to carry everything that he needed for his current mission. He then took the trap of the case,and slid it onto his shoulder. He left his quarters then headed to the astro metrics lab, he stepped inside it was still a bit messed up from the last battle. It was however very capable of scanning earth itself. He walked over to the main console and hit in a few buttons, the console began to chirp and beep at the same time. The main view screen began to show images of the area, he wanted to know everything there was about this terrain. Once he had all of the data and locations of each plant that he was looking for he had the data loaded onto another padd.He then scanned star fleet command, once he had chosen a place that he thought would be secure for the drop off he put that location only in his mind. He had to make the drop, and then that would be the last he had to do with any of them.

He then left,and took a walk down the hall to the air-ponics bay. He went over to his work station,and looked over at the tools that he had laid out. He then placed each one into the container. Everything had its spot, he had bin planning this for a month. Everything was set to take place at a certain time and in a certain order. The last thing he went get before heading to the trans porter room was a phaser and tri-corder from the armory,along with a medical kit from sickbay.He looked at the time and saw it was already half hour past, which meant he was late on his on time frame. He grabbed his container,slipping it back onto his shoulder and headed for trans porter room 1. When he got into the room he looked around for jones, but he only saw the transporter cheif.

"Has ensign Jones transported to earth yet?"

The chief quickly looked over his transport logs, then gave a nod to signal a no.Guidry called for the time it was no half past, so he watched the door for jones swho should be coming threw at any moment.

T'Ra Jones

Quote from: Dustin J. Guidry on March 30, 2012, 01:34:34 AM

Guidry smiled at Jones,and gave her a wink before heading out of the bay.

"Transporter room 1 in half an hour."

Dustin took the turbo-lift to his quarters, once inside he grabbed all of the data that had been sent to him during the last mission. He put them inside of his carrying case, which would be just enough room to carry everything that he needed for his current mission. He then took the strap of the case,and slid it onto his shoulder. He left his quarters then headed to the astro metrics lab, he stepped inside it was still a bit messed up from the last battle. It was however very capable of scanning earth itself. He walked over to the main console and hit in a few buttons, the console began to chirp and beep at the same time. The main view screen began to show images of the area, he wanted to know everything there was about this terrain. Once he had all of the data and locations of each plant that he was looking for he had the data loaded onto another padd.He then scanned star fleet command, once he had chosen a place that he thought would be secure for the drop off he put that location only in his mind. He had to make the drop, and then that would be the last he had to do with any of them.

He then left,and took a walk down the hall to the air-ponics bay. He went over to his work station,and looked over at the tools that he had laid out. He then placed each one into the container. Everything had its spot, he had been planning this for a month. Everything was set to take place at a certain time and in a certain order. The last thing he went get before heading to the trans porter room was a phaser and tri-corder from the armory,along with a medical kit from sickbay.He looked at the time and saw it was already half hour past, which meant he was late on his on time frame. He grabbed his container,slipping it back onto his shoulder and headed for trans porter room 1. When he got into the room he looked around for jones, but he only saw the transporter chief.

"Has ensign Jones transported to earth yet?"

The chief quickly looked over his transport logs, then gave a nod to signal a no.Guidry called for the time it was no half past, so he watched the door for Jones who should be coming through at any moment.

"A half hour it shall be," T'Ra responded slyly. She watched as the crewman hustled out of the room, going who knows where and getting who knows what. Since he had not grabbed anything before leaving, T'Ra assumed that he was heading to his quarters. Knowing Guidry, she figured that he'd make return to the airponics bay to collect what he needed, and logically he'd go to his quarters as well to gather any other items that he would believe to be necessary after beaming down. Other than that, T'Ra could only speculate. As soon as the doors closed and he disappeared from view, T'Ra broke into a grin. This was going to be a blast.

One half hour. The thought echoed in her mind. She only had half an hour to get ready, but that was more than enough time. In fact, she'd probably beat the crewman to the transporter room. T'Ra did not know what Guidry wanted to take with him from airponics, so with one last glance through the window, she proceeded to her own quarters. The ride in the turbolift was swift and within moments she arrived at her quarters. There wasn't much that she wanted to pack, so it wouldn't take her very long at all. She grabbed one of her bags and packed some clothes and a couple books. The last thing she packed was her dad's old leather jacket. If she was lucky, her dad would be on Earth, but she didn't count on it mostly because she hadn't had the chance to talk to him for about a year or two. After she finished packing, T'Ra stood up and headed to the transporter room.

T'Ra, just like she knew she would, arrived early. Ten minutes and fifteen seconds early to be precise. She had slipped in quietly and gave a nod of acknowledgement to the officer that was in charge of the transporter. She didn't utter a single word or give her name, but she was sure that he would let her be until Guidry arrived. T'Ra set her bag down and sat down, hiding somewhat in the shadows. Although it was a short wait, she was just about to start meditating when Guidry walked in. In fact, he walked right past her. Sure he was a little late, but T'Ra was sure he had a perfectly good reason for being so. She smirked when he asked the officer manning the transporter if she had beamed down yet, amused. T'Ra was not surprised though. Being as quiet as she was and sitting in the shadows, she was practically invisible.

"Hello, Guidry," T'Ra said, standing up. She almost laughed. "I suppose I was hidden from your line of sight. Did you think that I would beam down without you?" She paused to give him a sly smile. "You said to meet here in one half hour. I arrived early. Are you ready to beam down?"

-Evan Buehler

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.