Season 4, Mission 01: Non Compos Mentis

Started by kawolsky, March 15, 2008, 06:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Conwell

"Captain, I've looked over the overall completion of the Blackpool, it's completion date isn't for another month so it's not completely complete and not all of the Computers functions where completely installed or intergated."

Currently assigned to the USS Shran!

kawolsky

Quote from: Elizabeth Blackwell on March 17, 2008, 11:31:35 PM

Dr Blackwell walks onto the bridge and approaches the captain "Sir, sickbay is ready to go at your command, at least most of it is.  We transferred all the staff but this sickbay seems to be a lot bigger and so we are running as best we can."

"Thank you, Doctor. Just do what you can."   replied Kawolsky, before turning to answer Conwell
Quote from: Justin Conwell on March 18, 2008, 12:28:29 AM

"Captain, I've looked over the overall completion of the Blackpool, it's completion date isn't for another month so it's not completely complete and not all of the Computers functions where completely installed or intergated."

"There's nothing we can do about that; we'll just have to finish as much as we can en route. I would feel much better if we had you down in engineering working on it?"

Shelaf Greegy

Shelaf arrives on the bridge.
"Sir, i have the tactical reports of the Ship.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
//  FEDERATION DATA PADD   0987  \\
||
||
|| Phaser Banks.
|| Main Power. Online
|| Phaser Banks.Online
|| Emergency power. Offline
|| Overall Assesment: Phaser banks are operating
|| 78%
||
|| Torpedoes.
|| Torpedo tubes. All Online
|| Photon Torpedoes: 10
|| Quantum torpedoes:1
|| Tri cobalt Devices:0
||
|| Deflector Shields
|| Running at 47%
\\ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ //

Alan Christopher

Quote from: John Kawolsky on March 17, 2008, 09:56:43 PM

"I'm here"   Kawolsky said, walking onto the bridge

*Kawolsky could see that everyone was now on the bridge - it was now time to leave.*

"Understood, we'll try to release them from here. Kawolsky out"  he replied

*He turned to Cortez*

"Cortez, get those docking clamps released now. Lieutenant Christopher, plot a course to leave the docking bay. I want to go to full impulse as soon as we clear the station. Lieutenant...?"

*Kawolsky still needed the name of the new marine*

" Aye sir. "

Alan wasted no time in leaving the station. He brought the new Akira class ship around and into the clear.

" She's a big girl sir, a little hard to manouver, whats our heading? "

kawolsky

*Kawolsky just looked at Conwell as if to say "get down to engineering"*

Quote from: Alan Christopher on March 18, 2008, 12:54:13 PM

" Aye sir. "

Alan wasted no time in leaving the station. He brought the new Akira class ship around and into the clear.

" She's a big girl sir, a little hard to manouver, whats our heading? "

"One moment. Lieutenant Armstrong, are sensors picking up any residual warp trails? Whoever kidnapped the Admiral must have left some sort of trail"    he said, nodding and taking the tactical report off Crewman Greegy

John Brown

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on March 18, 2008, 12:15:46 PM

Shelaf arrives on the bridge.
"Sir, i have the tactical reports of the Ship.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
//  FEDERATION DATA PADD   0987  \\
||
||
|| Phaser Banks.
|| Main Power. Online
|| Phaser Banks.Online
|| Emergency power. Offline
|| Overall Assesment: Phaser banks are operating
|| 78%
||
|| Torpedoes.
|| Torpedo tubes. All Online
|| Photon Torpedoes: 10
|| Quantum torpedoes:1
|| Tri cobalt Devices:0
||
|| Deflector Shields
|| Running at 47%
\\ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ //

"Okay, Mr.Greeny, we got an Lot of Work to do, So, Sir, is there anyway we can get that New Enginer, an Crewman Larson is it?" Said John

*He turned to Greey"

"were going to Earn our Pay for the Week" Said JOhn

Justin Conwell

Quote from: John Kawolsky on March 18, 2008, 01:11:59 PM

"One moment. Lieutenant Armstrong, are sensors picking up any residual warp trails? Whoever kidnapped the Admiral must have left some sort of trail"    he said, nodding and taking the tactical report off Crewman Greegy

'Aye Captain', replied Conwell before quickly turning and walking to the turbolift and engineering.

"Main Engineering" said Justin as the computer beep in response and the turbolift started moviding.

Currently assigned to the USS Shran!

Safi Larson

Safi was running from Station to Station checking readings and Power Flows going though out the ship

"whats, Worst, Captians, or Admirals Being Captured" Said Safi to herself

Safi ran to the Warp Core Dianostic Station and Looked at the Readings as the Core Responded for Warp Speed.

"Okay, Warp 5.7, we need to get it higher, Hey Baker, come over here and Check on the Plasma Pressure" Said Safi

Lee Armstrong

Quote from: John Kawolsky on March 18, 2008, 01:11:59 PM

Lee began scanning the surrounding area.

" We've got one sir, its fading quickly. But it belongs to the Monitor. Thats the only warp signature within the last 2 hours i an read. "

Safi Larson

Quote from: Safi Larson on March 18, 2008, 02:14:42 PM

Safi was running from Station to Station checking readings and Power Flows going though out the ship

"whats, Worst, Captians, or Admirals Being Captured" Said Safi to herself

Safi ran to the Warp Core Dianostic Station and Looked at the Readings as the Core Responded for Warp Speed.

"Okay, Warp 5.7, we need to get it higher, Hey Baker, come over here and Check on the Plasma Pressure" Said Safi

Safi Looked at the Station Readouts she entered an few Commands trying to Boost an Warp Reaction.

==^==Larson to Bridge, we got an Hicup, were down to 5.7, with Luck I might be able to get the Warp Drive to higer Speeds but were Under Staffed and the Ship not Finish so were on the Fly,==^==

"O'Right, seince, Ensign Harris, is in the Upper Decks, lets Move Pepole, reroute everything we getting Warp Drive" Said Safi as she ducked under the Railing to the core

kawolsky

Quote from: Lee Armstrong on March 18, 2008, 02:21:12 PM

Lee began scanning the surrounding area.

" We've got one sir, its fading quickly. But it belongs to the Monitor. Thats the only warp signature within the last 2 hours i an read. "

"Understood. Christopher, plot a course and prepare to engage at maximum warp."

*Kawolsky turned and sat down the captain's chair. He activated the comm button*

"All hands, this is the captain. Starfleet has given me permission to rename this ship the USS Discovery, with registry NCC 78398...A. You're a fine crew, with a fine ship. Let's get the Admiral back. Kawolsky out"

*Kawolsky paused for a moment, before recieving Larson's message*

==^==Larson to Bridge, we got an Hicup, were down to 5.7, with Luck I might be able to get the Warp Drive to higer Speeds but were Under Staffed and the Ship not Finish so were on the Fly,==^==

"Get me as much speed as you can, Crewman. Kawolsky out. Lieutenant...engage."

Alan Christopher

Quote from: John Kawolsky on March 18, 2008, 02:30:45 PM

"Understood. Christopher, plot a course and prepare to engage at maximum warp."

*Kawolsky turned and sat down the captain's chair. He activated the comm button*

"All hands, this is the captain. Starfleet has given me permission to rename this ship the USS Discovery, with registry NCC 78398...A. You're a fine crew, with a fine ship. Let's get the Admiral back. Kawolsky out"

*Kawolsky paused for a moment, before recieving Larson's message*

"Get me as much speed as you can, Crewman. Kawolsky out. Lieutenant...engage."

Alan moved the discovery in the direction of the coordinates. He brought the ship around and moved her into warp. The larger Akira class galloped into warp, as it moved off in pursuit of the admiral

" we're at warp 4.6 sir. "

John Brown

Quote from: Alan Christopher on March 18, 2008, 02:39:55 PM

Alan moved the discovery in the direction of the coordinates. He brought the ship around and moved her into warp. The larger Akira class galloped into warp, as it moved off in pursuit of the admiral

" we're at warp 4.6 sir. "

*John walked over to the Captian and Leaned over*

"Sir, you know in Our Current Satus, were 15 Hours before I can get us full Weapons, and the Moniter is an Definit Class if in an Worst Case she turns and Attacks?" Said John Sofly so only the Captian could here

kawolsky

Quote from: John Brown on March 18, 2008, 02:44:35 PM

*John walked over to the Captian and Leaned over*

"Sir, you know in Our Current Satus, were 15 Hours before I can get us full Weapons, and the Moniter is an Definit Class if in an Worst Case she turns and Attacks?" Said John Sofly so only the Captian could here

"We have no choice, lieutenant. We have to find who is responsible for this and fast. The warp trail will have completely faded soon."

John Brown

Quote from: John Kawolsky on March 18, 2008, 03:05:51 PM

"We have no choice, lieutenant. We have to find who is responsible for this and fast. The warp trail will have completely faded soon."

"I, Know, is it just me, or things just get at us like Sc....." Said John

*John noded and walked to the Lift*

"Come on Greegy, we got to rebuilt an Tatical System" Said John

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.