Author Topic: Season 4, Mission 01: Non Compos Mentis  (Read 74147 times)

Offline Justin Conwell

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • CEO, USS Delphia A
  • 2018 Starfleet Intelligence: Strategic Science Summit  Featured missiion Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Season 4, Mission 01: Non Compos Mentis
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2008, 09:00:46 pm »
<A man in full combat gear comes onto the bridge of the Blackpool and his head was covered by his helmet with a Dark visor covering his face, he toted a assault rifle with a Baton on his waist, knife in his boot and a hand phaser attached to his belt>

Walks onto the bridge of the Blackpool still in dress uniform and walks up behind the Marine.

"That would be me Marine!'

Currently assigned to the USS Shran!

justin

« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2008, 09:27:30 pm »
Onboard DS discovery the operations center is dark, all but one console remains offline, the one console still powered is docking control.  The duty officer in operations stands at the control reading the new Discovery for departure.  The console in front of him beeped a reply to his last query which was not good for the officer

=A= Operations to Captain Kawolsky =A=
Your vessel has been locked down Captain, I can't explain it but the mooring clamps just hard locked.  I will get an engineering crew on it.

He pushed a button on the emergency command console and spoke

=A= Operations to Admiral Arturo =A=
The moorings on the New Discovery won't release, can you do something to fix it? 

There was no answer from the Admiral as the duty officer turned back to the dockind control console.  Just before the system goes online it registers the USS Monitor preparing for departure.  Then all of the systems go offline, which didn't make sense to the officer due to the fact that the monitors docking bay door was still closed. 

The powerful Defiant class starship powers up, twisting around in its place and heads towards the massive bay door.  With a moments delay the pulse phaser system powers up blowing a hole into the massive door just big enough for the Monitor to escape and shaking the station violently as the weapons impacted the stations surface 

Onboard the Monitor

Justin Arturo sat in the command chair of the USS Monitor watching the powerful vessel blow its way out of the massive spacedock.  He showed no sign of emotion as he interfaced with the newly finished dead mans systems of the Monitor.  "Computer engage preset course Arturo 117."

The Monitor jumped to warp after scattering the warp field around it.  A few moments later it jumped back out of warp to find the waiting runabout sitting directly in front the Monitors nose.  Engaging the transporter system Justin beamed Admiral O'Neill into the waiting holding cell on the back of the bridge "Greetings Admiral, I hope I am not disturbing you" Justin said coldly as he turned back to the view screen, pressing a few commands the weapons came alive easily destroying the runabout.  The Monitor turned 90 degrees and started to move away from the wreckage after scattering the warp field the Monitor jumped to warp.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2023, 11:51:43 pm by Kinley Garrison »

nikolai

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2008, 09:44:59 pm »
Walks onto the bridge of the Blackpool still in dress uniform and walks up behind the Marine.

"That would be me Marine!'

"Where's Captain Kawolsky?" the masked marine said with respect.

kawolsky

« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2008, 09:56:43 pm »
"Where's Captain Kawolsky?" the masked marine said with respect.

"I'm here"   Kawolsky said, walking onto the bridge

*Kawolsky could see that everyone was now on the bridge - it was now time to leave.*

=A= Operations to Captain Kawolsky =A=
Your vessel has been locked down Captain, I can't explain it but the mooring clamps just hard locked.  I will get an engineering crew on it.

"Understood, we'll try to release them from here. Kawolsky out"  he replied

*He turned to Cortez*

"Cortez, get those docking clamps released now. Lieutenant Christopher, plot a course to leave the docking bay. I want to go to full impulse as soon as we clear the station. Lieutenant...?"

*Kawolsky still needed the name of the new marine*
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 10:01:38 pm by John Kawolsky »

John Brown

« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2008, 10:30:25 pm »
"I'm here"   Kawolsky said, walking onto the bridge

*Kawolsky could see that everyone was now on the bridge - it was now time to leave.*

"Understood, we'll try to release them from here. Kawolsky out"  he replied

*He turned to Cortez*

"Cortez, get those docking clamps released now. Lieutenant Christopher, plot a course to leave the docking bay. I want to go to full impulse as soon as we clear the station. Lieutenant...?"

*Then there is an Pale Blue Light and Lieutennnent John Brown appered on the Bridge with an Clean Uniform*

"Ok, I leave and the World goes to Hell" Said John with an Smile

"Requestiing Prmistion to Return to Duty Sir? Said John

Richard Ransom

« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2008, 10:32:34 pm »

*Then there is an Pale Blue Light and Lieutennnent John Brown appered on the Bridge with an Clean Uniform*

"Ok, I leave and the World goes to Hell" Said John with an Smile

"Requestiing Prmistion to Return to Duty Sir? Said John

*The Lift Doors Opened and Richard Ransom entered the Bridge Followed by His Sargent Major*

"Ok, I got my Detactment, Loaded up, now what the Hell is going on" Said  Richard

Safi Larson

« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2008, 10:37:28 pm »

*The Lift Doors Opened and Richard Ransom entered the Bridge Followed by His Sargent Major*

"Ok, I got my Detactment, Loaded up, now what the Hell is going on" Said  Richard

Safi was sitting at the Enginers station she was going over all the Systems for an Launch she doulbled checked the power readings for Warp Power as well as the other systems.

"You, got Warp Drive in 2 Minites 23 Seconds, we are Hot Starting the Core Now" Said Safi

Safi, though great no shake down cruise,

nikolai

« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2008, 10:39:13 pm »

<Shouldering his rifle, he took off his helmet, Kawolsky and Conwell was greeted by the face of a tough and stern marine>

"Nikolai Nachayev, 2nd lt and CO of Alpha squad.  Awaiting your orders." Nikolai told Kawolsky.

Richard Ransom

« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2008, 10:40:56 pm »
<Shouldering his rifle, he took off his helmet, Kawolsky and Conwell was greeted by the face of a tough and stern marine>

"Nikolai Nachayev, 2nd lt and CO of Alpha squad.  Awaiting your orders." Nikolai told Kawolsky.

*Richard walked over to the Marine*

"Now, who the Hell are you, and why was'nt I informed of new Personal, Captian" Said Richard Sterley

kawolsky

« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2008, 10:47:03 pm »
*Richard walked over to the Marine*

"Now, who the Hell are you, and why was'nt I informed of new Personal, Captian" Said Richard Sterley

"Stand down, Major. I only just found out about him myself. Now, we have an Admiral to track, and we won't get anywhere arguing. Lieutenant, prepare alpha squad in case we need them."

*Kawolsky turned around to face the whole of the bridge crew*

"Alright, people. To your stations! Let's go!"

Richard Ransom

« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2008, 10:51:12 pm »
"Stand down, Major. I only just found out about him myself. Now, we have an Admiral to track, and we won't get anywhere arguing. Lieutenant, prepare alpha squad in case we need them."

"Lieutennnent, Welcome to the Corps, the Hell Cats, now will I at least get Alpha Sqaud back up to Par like Yesterday" Said Richard as he walked off the Bridge"

John Brown

« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2008, 10:56:34 pm »

*John walked over to the New Tatical Systems he entered the Commands to Bring them On-line*

"New, toys, I like new toys, You engingers have done it this Time" Said John with an Smile

"oh, All COmbat Systems, 89%, it will take an while to get the bugs out": Said John

nikolai

« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2008, 11:03:24 pm »
"Lieutennnent, Welcome to the Corps, the Hell Cats, now will I at least get Alpha Sqaud back up to Par like Yesterday" Said Richard as he walked off the Bridge"

"I know full well of the hell cats, thats why I was sent, Major." he said to Ransom in a gruff voice as he left to prepare his newly appointed squad.

<Down in the Squad room 10 marines in full gear waited for orders>

"Alright, my name is Nikolai Nachayev." he said with a German accent.  "The Captain wants you ready for anything so get your gear and tripple check it." Nikolai ordered.

<They all said 'YES SIR' and went about their business>
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 10:19:21 am by John Kawolsky »

Richard Ransom

« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2008, 11:06:54 pm »
"I know full well of the hell cats, thats why I was sent, Major." he said to Ransom in a gruff voice as he left to prepare his newly appointed squad.

<Down in the Squad room 10 marines in full gear waited for orders>

"Alright, my name is Nikolai Nachayev." he said with a German accent.  "The Captain wants you ready for anything so get your gear and tripple check it." Nikolai ordered.

<They all said 'YES SIR' and went about their business>

*Richard Enters the Marine Deck as Alpha Squad was Getting Ready*

"BRAVO, STAND BY" Yelled RIchard so he Could be Heard in the Squad Room

*Richard walked into the Marine Operaitons Center*

"Privite, Hand me my Side Arm"   Said Richard Sternly

Liz

« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2008, 11:31:35 pm »
Dr Blackwell walks onto the bridge and approaches the captain "Sir, sickbay is ready to go at your command, at least most of it is.  We transferred all the staff but this sickbay seems to be a lot bigger and so we are running as best we can."

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles