Season 4, Mission 01: Non Compos Mentis

Started by kawolsky, March 15, 2008, 06:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron

Quote from: John Kawolsky on March 17, 2008, 07:37:41 PM

"Very well. We may begin."

*Kawolsky took the rope off Adrian*

"It is my pleasure to unite these two in marriage, for as long as they shall live."

*He looked at Aaron*

"Aaron, do you swear to honor and protect Damiana for all your life?"

"Till the day I die." he said with honesty in his voice.

kawolsky

Quote from: Aaron on March 17, 2008, 07:40:09 PM

"Till the day I die." he said with honesty in his voice.

*Kawolsky tied the rope around Aaron, before turning to Damiana*

"And Damiana, do you swear to support and protect Aaron in all his ventures, as long as you live?"

Riley T. Munro

Quote from: John Kawolsky on March 17, 2008, 07:42:56 PM

*Kawolsky tied the rope around Aaron, before turning to Damiana*

"And Damiana, do you swear to support and protect Aaron in all his ventures, as long as you live?"

"Yes sir, until the last breath I take and after." she said confidently and truthfully

Chris Newberry

Suddendly the lighting inside the rec-room goes offline alone with communication, sensors, life-support, and weapons. In a bright blue aura light, Fleet Admiral O'Neill is beamed out of the rec-room and onto an awaiting runabout with a phaser pointed at the Admiral and was shot.

The runabout goes to warp

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

kawolsky

Quote from: Chris O'Neill on March 17, 2008, 07:44:38 PM

Suddendly the lighting inside the rec-room goes offline alone with communication, sensors, life-support, and weapons. In a bright blue aura light, Fleet Admiral O'Neill is beamed out of the rec-room and onto an awaiting runabout with a phaser pointed at the Admiral and was shot.

The runabout goes to warp

"What the..? Red alert! All personnel to duty stations!"

*Kawolsky looked at Damiana and Aaron*

"I am sorry. We will have to continue this another time."   he said, before leaving for Ops

cortez

Quote from: John Kawolsky on March 17, 2008, 07:46:08 PM

"I am sorry. We will have to continue this another time."   he said, before leaving for Ops

*Cortez was surprised by the event but followed orders and proceeded immediately to Ops. Fortunately, the turbolifts were online and he was able to arrive in minutes, along with Captain Kawolsky. He took the Ops station*

"Shields, weapons and sensors are down, sir. Life support is coming back online, along with secondary systems"  he reported

Riley T. Munro

"What the hell?" she said out loud

norton

Quote from: John Kawolsky on March 17, 2008, 07:46:08 PM

Rear Admiral Norton joins Captain Kawolsky and Lieutenant Cortez on Operations Deck and walks over to Kawolsky.

"Captain,"

kawolsky

Quote from: John Norton on March 17, 2008, 08:33:43 PM

Rear Admiral Norton joins Captain Kawolsky and Lieutenant Cortez on Operations Deck and walks over to Kawolsky.

"Captain,"

"Yes, sir, don't worry. We'll get the Admiral back"

norton

Quote from: John Kawolsky on March 17, 2008, 08:34:49 PM

"Yes, sir, don't worry. We'll get the Admiral back"

"I understand and was about to give you new orders. I am hereby commissioning the USS Blackpool and renaming it the USS Discovery A in honor of your previous command. It's not construction wise completed but warp capable."

"Your new orders are to find Admiral O'Neill, and his captures and bring them back to Deep Space Discovery. Dismissed!"

kawolsky

Quote from: John Norton on March 17, 2008, 08:37:33 PM

"I understand and was about to give you new orders. I am hereby commissioning the USS Blackpool and renaming it the USS Discovery A in honor of your previous command. It's not construction wise completed but warp capable."

"Your new orders are to find Admiral O'Neill, and his captures and bring them back to Deep Space Discovery. Dismissed!"

*Kawolsky was surprised, and under better circumstances, he might have been happy, but he had a job to do.*

"Yes, sir."

*He turned to Cortez*

"Lieutenant, have all the USS Discovery crew meet me on the ship, including that new 2nd lieutenant I saw at the ceremony. We leave in 10 minutes"

cortez

Quote from: John Kawolsky on March 17, 2008, 08:40:05 PM

*Kawolsky was surprised, and under better circumstances, he might have been happy, but he had a job to do.*

"Yes, sir."

*He turned to Cortez*

"Lieutenant, have all the USS Discovery crew meet me on the ship, including that new 2nd lieutenant I saw at the ceremony. We leave in 10 minutes"

"Yes sir"

*Cortez tapped the comm panel*

=/\= Cortez to all Discovery personnel =/\=

"By Captain Kawolsky's orders, all personnel are to proceed to the USS Blackpool, for departure in 10 minutes."

=/\= Cortez out =/\=

nikolai

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.