Season 4, Mission 01: Non Compos Mentis

Started by kawolsky, March 15, 2008, 06:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Brown

Quote from: John Kawolsky on March 21, 2008, 07:22:21 PM

*Five hours later and the Monitor and Discovery were docked back at the station, Admiral Arturo was in the station brig and Captain Kawolsky was tending to some unfinished matters*

"You know, I should  court martial you for your actions out there!"   he said firmly, to Brown

*Kawolsky walked up towards the ready room window. He looked out towards the station drydock facilities. Brown was sat in front of Kawolsky's desk.*

"You disobeyed my orders, stole a shuttlecraft, leading to its destruction, and went on a one-man revenge mission that could have got you killed! Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

"Yes, Captian, You Should Court Marshel Me, then I Here By Resign My Commisioned, and Never Ware the Uniform again, and I will Have my Self over to the Cilvilien Authoriteys" Said John

kawolsky

Quote from: John Brown on March 21, 2008, 07:24:28 PM

"Yes, Captian, You Should Court Marshel Me, then I Here By Resign My Commisioned, and Never Ware the Uniform again, and I will Have my Self over to the Cilvilien Authoriteys" Said John

"Yes, I could court martial you, and I could accept your resignation...but I am not going to. I have known you for ten years now, and I have never known you to behave like this. Because of that, and because I know you are an honorable man, I am going to suggest that you are formally reprimanded, and reduced in rank to Lieutenant (Junior Grade). You are not quitting on me just yet, Lieutenant. Is that clear?"

John Brown

Quote from: John Kawolsky on March 21, 2008, 07:28:58 PM

"Yes, I could court martial you, and I could accept your resignation...but I am not going to. I have known you for ten years now, and I have never known you to behave like this. Because of that, and because I know you are an honorable man, I am going to suggest that you are formally reprimanded, and reduced in rank to Lieutenant (Junior Grade). You are not quitting on me just yet, Lieutenant. Is that clear?"

"No, its not, How can I walk on that Bridge for what I have Done, I can't Ware the Uniform, I can't Be an Star fleet Officer, So, I resign, I ca'nt Ware this Uniform, How can I, So, I will Be Leaving the Ship, and Handing my Self Over to be sent to an Jail" Said John

kawolsky

Quote from: John Brown on March 21, 2008, 07:33:07 PM

"No, its not, How can I walk on that Bridge for what I have Done, I can't Ware the Uniform, I can't Be an Star fleet Officer, So, I resign, I ca'nt Ware this Uniform, How can I, So, I will Be Leaving the Ship, and Handing my Self Over to be sent to an Jail" Said John

"So you are prepared to throw away everything you have worked so hard to gain? You are going to let down the people that care about you? You're going to give in because you made one mistake?!"

John Brown

Quote from: John Kawolsky on March 21, 2008, 07:34:28 PM

"So you are prepared to throw away everything you have worked hard to gain? You are going to let down the people that care about you? You're going to give in because you made one mistake?!"

"What have I gained, I have Gained Death and Distruction, and failure as an Officer" Said John

kawolsky

Quote from: John Brown on March 21, 2008, 07:35:21 PM

"What have I gained, I have Gained Death and Distruction, and failure as an Officer" Said John

" Yes, you made a tremendous error in judgment, but you're a good Starfleet officer, John, and you must continue to be so. You cannot let everyone down. You cannot let me down..."

Chris Newberry

Quote from: John Brown on March 21, 2008, 07:35:21 PM

Chris moves out of the shadow in the room on that comment but doesn't say anything for a moment trying to find the right words.

"Lieutenant, two options and i prefer you choice option one."

"One, return to the Discovery as a Junior Lieutenant and help in the war that is coming, or two, I charge you for stealing a shuttle and throw you in a cell for the remainder of your life."

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

kawolsky

Quote from: Chris O'Neill on March 21, 2008, 07:39:49 PM

Chris moves out of the shadow in the room on that comment but doesn't say anything for a moment trying to find the right words.

"Lieutenant, two options and i prefer you choice option one."

"One, return to the Discovery as a Junior Lieutenant and help in the war that is coming, or two, I charge you for stealing a shuttle and throw you in a cell for the remainder of your life."

*Kawolsky looked at the Admiral, and then at John*

"Take it, John"

John Brown

Quote from: John Kawolsky on March 21, 2008, 07:38:40 PM

" Yes, you made a tremendous error in judgment, but you're a good Starfleet officer, John, and you must continue to be so. You cannot let everyone down. You cannot let me down..."

*John walked to the Window of the Capitan Ready Room and Looked out to Space looking at the Starts Going By*

"If, I return, will I be Needed again, Will I be able, to Bring Life to an Fighting Chance for others to Survuve, Am, I the Man you Need to Defend the Weak" Said John

kawolsky

Quote from: John Brown on March 21, 2008, 07:46:18 PM

*John walked to the Window of the Capitan Ready Room and Looked out to Space looking at the Starts Going By*

"If, I return, will I be Needed again, Will I be able, to Bring Life to an Fighting Chance for others to Survuve, Am, I the Man you Need to Defend the Weak" Said John

"Then, it's settled. Lieutenant, I hereby reduce you in rank to Lieutenant (Junior Grade), effective immediately. Now, I need those tactical systems operational for our next mission. Oh, and when you get chance, I want you to see our new counselor. She will be arriving shortly"

John Brown

Quote from: John Kawolsky on March 21, 2008, 07:51:25 PM

"Then, it's settled. Lieutenant, I hereby reduce you in rank to Lieutenant (Junior Grade), effective immediately. Now, I need those tactical systems operational for our next mission. Oh, and when you get chance, I want you to see our new counselor. She will be arriving shortly"

"I, Will, also, I ca'nt see no Counelor, as they can never fix what I need" Said JOhn

kawolsky

Quote from: John Brown on March 21, 2008, 07:53:19 PM

"I, Will, also, I ca'nt see no Counelor, as they can never fix what I need" Said JOhn

"That wasn't a request, Lieutenant"

John Brown

Quote from: John Kawolsky on March 21, 2008, 07:53:56 PM

"That wasn't a request, Lieutenant"

"I, Know, I know, in Order to Move, to become the Man I was" Said John

*as he Opened his Hand to take his Communcator and Rank Pips*

kawolsky

Quote from: John Brown on March 21, 2008, 07:55:13 PM

"I, Know, I know, in Order to Move, to become the Man I was" Said John

*as he Opened his Hand to take his Communcator and Rank Pips*

*Kawolsky handed Brown his communicator and placed the Lieutenant rank pips on his uniform. Brown left the ready room, and Kawolsky turned to O'Neil*

"I think he'll be alright, sir"

Chris Newberry

Quote from: John Kawolsky on March 21, 2008, 08:29:37 PM

*Kawolsky handed Brown his communicator and placed the Lieutenant rank pips on his uniform. Brown left the ready room, and Kawolsky turned to O'Neil*

"I think he'll be alright, sir"

"I hope so, but i'm not doing well. You know my past and possible know i've been in Starfleet for a long time, longer then many but my time is coming as a war is about to start and i can't stand by and watch as Starfleet keeps me from doing anything."
Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.