Season 7, Mission 09: Phantoms

Started by Scott Bradley, February 04, 2012, 11:03:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabe Crouch

*John walks around to the back of the Bridge and stopped at the tactical station*

"Crewman; let's take a look at what you got "Replied John as he looked at the readings and looked over the weapon and shield status readings; John looked at the view screen watching the stars he knew himself that this will be the longest journey  John has ever had on the Discovery

" Yes Sir. here it is."

John thought to himself about everything that had happened and what would 

John Brown

Quote from: Riley T. Munro on February 09, 2012, 02:10:03 PM

Bradley still in his ready room, she took the command chair and stared out at the vast stars on the viewscreen. She wanted this all to be over, which became increasingly noticeable with her next inquiry.

"How long until we reach Earth, Brown? Just get us home John." She said with utter emotionless tone standing up again and walking away almost seeming lost.

*John looked up and faced the first officer then he took a breath*

"We should be dropping out of Warp at any moment" Replied John as he felt  the ship drop to sub-light speeds he walked to the Bridge railing as the familiar sight of the SOL System appeared
"My Friends we are back to the Barn" Said John to the Bridge then walked over to Munro Smiled
"Were Home Commander; is everything okay?" asked John as he noticed she was not her normal self

Quote from: John Harriman on February 09, 2012, 04:06:21 PM

" Yes Sir. here it is."

John thought to himself about everything that had happened and what would

"Thank You Crewman" Replied John Taking the Padd

Riley T. Munro

Quote from: John Brown on February 09, 2012, 04:16:16 PM

*John looked up and faced the first officer then he took a breath*

"We should be dropping out of Warp at any moment" Replied John as he felt  the ship drop to sub-light speeds he walked to the Bridge railing as the familiar sight of the SOL System appeared
"My Friends we are back to the Barn" Said John to the Bridge then walked over to Munro Smiled
"Were Home Commander; is everything okay?" asked John as he noticed she was not her normal self

"Just wanting off this ship, that's all. But thank you Brown, a recently acquired friend, but a good one you have become." She said.

"Helm, actually anyone, just get us docked and alert the crew." She said before entering her own ready room.

John Brown

Quote from: Riley T. Munro on February 09, 2012, 04:49:53 PM

"Just wanting off this ship, that's all. But thank you Brown, a recently acquired friend, but a good one you have become." She said.

"Helm, actually anyone, just get us docked and alert the crew." She said before entering her own ready room.

"Okay; Commander, and I am glad you a good friend too" Finished John as he walked and took the Command Chair

"Helm Full Impulse, Course 001 By 002" Replied John as he leaned back in the Command chair took a breath before pressing the Button

==^== All Decks this is Lieutenant Commander Brown; Prep for Docking==^==

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: John Brown on February 09, 2012, 05:02:47 PM

"Okay; Commander, and I am glad you a good friend too" Finished John as he walked and took the Command Chair

"Helm Full Impulse, Course 001 By 002" Replied John as he leaned back in the Command chair took a breath before pressing the Button

Shelaf watched from the back of the bridge, leaning on the rail behind Brown. As the starbase loomed close on the viewscreen, he left the the bridge, heading to his quarters. He started packing quickly: clothes, a bottle of Romulan ale, a hand phaser. Slinging the small bag over his shoulder, he headed back up to the bridge, arriving just as the Discovery got near the huge starbase.

Connor Price

Quote from: John Brown on February 09, 2012, 05:02:47 PM

Connor was jerked out of his reverie by the comm message.

=/\=Price to bridge. Ready to dock.=/\=

He jumped up from his seat.

"Get everything ready! I want full system diagnostics ready for the moment we dock! A single screw out of place, I want to know about it." He shouted to his department.

John Brown

Quote from: Connor Price on February 09, 2012, 05:40:01 PM

Connor was jerked out of his reverie by the comm message.

=/\=Price to bridge. Ready to dock.=/\=

He jumped up from his seat.

"Get everything ready! I want full system diagnostics ready for the moment we dock! A single screw out of place, I want to know about it." He shouted to his department.

==^== this is Federation Flight Control to NCC-78393-A U.S.S Discovery; Confirm Docking==^==

*John took a breath as this was the first time he docked Discovery on Earth*

==^== this is U.S.S Discovery; Locking on==^==

Computer: Automation Enabled

*The Discovery Glided into Starbase and after several moments locked on*

==^==All Decks this is Lieutenant Commander Brown; Confirm Secure after Docking==^==

"Computer Confirm Docking Mode" Finished John as the Bridge turned into a blue hue

Gabe Crouch

"Thank You Crewman" Replied John Taking the Padd

"Your welcome and have a good leave Sir"

John Brown

Quote from: John Harriman on February 09, 2012, 05:53:43 PM

"Your welcome and have a good leave Sir"

"Yes Thank you, Dismissed" Replied John as he walked towards the First Officers Ready Room he turned "Chief; Have a good leave I so the Armory Check and final rounds for you get on leave and enjoy yourself" Said John

*John took a breath then pressed the chime*

Gabe Crouch

"Yes Thank you, Dismissed"

"Yes Sir."

Riley T. Munro

Munro heard the chime, but she wasn't sure she wanted company right now. Either way, she would deal with it.

"Come." She said half expecting it to be John Brown.

Connor Price

Connor sighed and looked around engineering. The familiar blue glow was duller now it wasn't constantly fueling the massive matter/anti-matter reaction required to keep a giant hunk of metal whizzing through space at plus light speeds. He rested his hand for a second on the rail surrounding the warp core, feeling the faint hum. His warp core, he thought. He was in charge here.

"Okay everyone, you know what to do! Chop chop." he ordered, sending his engineering minions off to work.

John Brown

Quote from: Riley T. Munro on February 09, 2012, 08:05:31 PM

Munro heard the chime, but she wasn't sure she wanted company right now. Either way, she would deal with it.

"Come." She said half expecting it to be John Brown.

*John Entered the Room and walked towards her desk and put his hands behind he back*

"We have docked Commander, wanted to see if there was anything you need" Finished John

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: John Brown on February 09, 2012, 08:07:55 PM

*John Entered the Room and walked towards her desk and put his hands behind he back*

"We have docked Commander, wanted to see if there was anything you need" Finished John

Shelaf sat on the bridge, waiting. Waiting for Scott to leave his ready room. Waiting for the next calamity to strike the crew of the Discovery. Waiting, he supposed, for the future. He stood up and strolled over to the center chair, placing his hand on the worn leather. The things he'd seen in this room. Explosions ripping across it, Kawolsky leaning forward with that intent, commanding glint in his eye, alien intruders, first contacts. But the worse sight he had ever seen on this bridge, had been it populated by Starfleet officers, strangers from other ships, stripping the Discovery of its pride and honour. He sighed. This might be the last time he saw this room, this chair.

"It's been a pleasure." He muttered to himself, then he turned and left the bridge, heading for the transporter room, and his future.

Riley T. Munro

Quote from: John Brown on February 09, 2012, 08:07:55 PM

"Thank you Brown, but no, I will try to make your party...but there are some things I have to do first." She said looking back down at the PADD on her desk.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.