"The Great Tribble Hunt" Needs You!

Started by kawolsky, December 03, 2011, 05:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

"The Great Tribble Hunt" Needs You!
It's been decided. Our next Special Mission will take us into the realm of the terrifying, the dangerous, the...cute...Tribble!
"The crew of the USS Sovereign quickly find themselves in trouble when a crewman's lone Tribble escapes its enclosure, causing hell with the ship's systems. All hands are ordered to locate the creature, but that's easier said than done when Klingon Negh'Var turns up demanding the crew turn over their "mortal enemy" or face the consequences. Just when it appears "Fluffy" has been found, the crew are left to face a situation far worse than just one lone Tribble..."
Like the sound of it? Well, registration is now open for the January Special Mission. Open positions are as follows:
  • Sec/Tac Officer(s)
  • Science Officer(s)
  • Engineering Officer(s)
  • Medical Officer(s)
  • Helm Officer(s)
  • Klingon Commander
  • Additional Klingon crew
Registering for participation in the upcoming mission is simple. Just comment below with your first and second preferred positions and we will attempt to accomodate you. As before, the positions of Commanding Officer and First Officer will be awarded to the two players whom the fleet admiralty feel have put in that little bit of extra effort as of late.

Final crew positions will be announced in due course, but for now, let's hear your expectations for our newest Special Mission!

Lance Krol

Well, I guess I'll just leave this here...

First position: Chief Medical Officer, U.S.S. Sovereign. See below.
Second: Chief of Engineering, U.S.S. Sovereign. If I can't pick chief specifically, just officer will be fine.
[subtle]If I'm offered I will of course be the second in command.[/subtle]
Edited because this isn't the best place to debut my klingon roleplaying career - I'll wait until something more straightforward comes along.

Michael Ferdinand

First position: Chief Medical Officer of the USS Sovereign
Second Position: Chief Flight Control officer of the USS Sovereign

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

ThomasRiker

I would be interested in playing in the special mission.

Choice one is Klingon Commander
Choice two is Security/tactical officer

OctalLord

First, Cheif Science Officer

Second, Additional Klingon crew

Shelaf Greegy

Primary: Engineer/Chief Engineer
Secondary: klingon commander

If we have secondary Characters shall we post for those as well?

Taras Cadenza

Primary: Flight Control Officer of the USS Sovereign
Secondary: Tactical Officer of the USS Sovereign

Ahh, how I love the tribbles. Damn high reproduction rate though. Must be a devil to have as a pet. Yet they're just too damn cute! :3

John Brown

first:engineering officer u.s.s soverign
second:klingon weapons officer

Connor Price

After the insane amount of fun I had last time:

1st: klingon Commander
2nd: Klingon crewman.

Riley T. Munro

Choice one: Klingon Commander
Choice two: Medical Officer

Inzjana

hehehe Sounds like fun, so why not!

First: Chief Science Officer, naturally

Second: hmmm that's a toughy...eh why not; Klingon Commander, hey its just for fun right?! ;)

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
DIF-TOR HEH SMUSMA

ThomasRiker

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.