News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Christmas Break

Started by kawolsky, December 01, 2011, 01:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Christmas Break
As we enter the cold, wintry month that is December, it's time for us to plan for the annual Christmas Break.

This year's break will run from Christmas Eve until December 31st, during which time there will be no missions, updates, news or announcements and posting requirements will be temporarily suspended as we all tuck into our mince pies and unwrap our gifts from Santa!

Everything will resume in the New Year, kicked off with our very own Fifth Anniversary Celebration, including our Special Mission and the release of our Fifth Anniversary book.

For details of this and other events, head along to the fleet calendar.

Shelaf Greegy

But I don't like mince pies.

John Brown

Shelaf Greegy

*Throws pies at Brown*

I demand Christmas Party thread.

John Brown

yummm yummmm

thats an good idea *points at JK*

Michael Ferdinand

Does Liam have the "worst pies in london?"

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

ThomasRiker

While I hope that everyone will have a nice Christmas holiday, I will say that I would love to see some sort of special Christmas mission thread will be available to those of us who have no lives and want to keep busy posting about filling Kirk's stocking with goodies.

Kale Bridges

Quote from: Tobias Masters on December 08, 2011, 01:21:43 PM

While I hope that everyone will have a nice Christmas holiday, I will say that I would love to see some sort of special Christmas mission thread will be available to those of us who have no lives and want to keep busy posting about filling Kirk's stocking with goodies.

I think Kirk was the one who got goodies that filled stockings ;)

Woman on every planet. Man gets around....

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

ThomasRiker

So he was Merry then... fits well Christmas

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: Tobias Masters on December 08, 2011, 01:21:43 PM

QFT. Christmas mission ideas, anyone?

ThomasRiker

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on December 11, 2011, 03:09:24 PM

QFT. Christmas mission ideas, anyone?

1) The Klingon who stole Christmas
2) The Enterprise Express
3) A Startrek Story (can't have a phaser cause you'll shoot your eye out)

Shelaf Greegy

ThomasRiker

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on December 11, 2011, 04:28:50 PM

Yes, this!

Shared these with a couple other people, they liked the klingon who stole christmas too

Michael Ferdinand

What about Santa Claus getting assimilated by the Borg?

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

John Brown

Quote from: Alyssa Meadows on December 11, 2011, 09:57:46 PM

What about Santa Claus getting assimilated by the Borg?

Borg Claus lol

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.