Author Topic: Happy Halloween!  (Read 2343 times)

kawolsky

Happy Halloween!
« on: October 30, 2011, 02:31:56 pm »
Happy Halloween!

Shadow Fleet would like to wish all of its members a Happy Halloween!

As you can see we have already got into the spirit of the scariest night in the calendar, but we'd also like you to help us celebrate! Simply tell us what mischief you're planning on getting up to! Scaring your neighbors with some classic trick or treating or going out for a crazy night on the town? (Drink responsibly!) Whatever it is, share it with the rest of the fleet below. And if you've got 'em, we want to see the pictures! Who knows, there may even be a prize for the best costume! ;)

Happy Halloween, Shadow Fleet!

Offline Michael Ferdinand

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Happy Halloween!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 02:51:31 pm »
My friend and I are going Halloween caroling (and possibly snagging some goodies). I am reluctant to post a picture of my costume though, since it's crap.

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

Shelaf Greegy

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 04:07:20 pm »
My friend and I are going Halloween caroling (and possibly snagging some goodies). I am reluctant to post a picture of my costume though, since it's crap.
Whats halloween caroling? Don't think i've heard of that before. Also, show us your costume! I'm sure its great.

Offline Michael Ferdinand

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 04:11:12 pm »
It's like Christmas caroling but with Halloween songs (or at least the Halloween version of Christmas songs).

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

Offline Kale Bridges

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player present for the majority of the Solen arc in 2013. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2011, 04:18:49 pm »
Having a Pagan in my family now allows me to follow their Calendar.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

And now for the boring Christian one, Happy Halloween.

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Shelaf Greegy

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2011, 06:44:31 pm »
It's like Christmas caroling but with Halloween songs (or at least the Halloween version of Christmas songs).
Intriguing.

Reece, I think thats one of the most beautifully ironic things about halloween. Hundreds of years of trying to kill pagans etc, and in the end its just like christianity  went Meh, if you can't beat em..."
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 06:46:18 pm by Shelaf Greegy »

Offline Seth Sinclaire

• Suspended Account
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January 2012 to all active members. Awarded to any player present for the majority of the B.O.R.G. Featured Mission:  The First Battle with the Borg: USS Valour Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to any player present during the special mission in August 2011.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2011, 07:26:53 pm »
The Pagans where I live are having a moot, it's quite interesting really :L Although...they're a bit obsessed with Crystals and stuff which I find odd despite being genuinly interested in spiritually :P Still, i'm doing nothing for halloween. :(

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles