Post of the Month - September, 2011

Started by kawolsky, September 30, 2011, 04:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Post of the Month
Well, it's that time again! The time where I can reward you guys on your posting efforts for the previous month. For September, I am delighted to announce this post as the winner:
Quote from: Petr Hajek on September 05, 2011, 08:30:04 AM

Cortez wasn't the only one wondering what had become of their Captain either.  As the Churchill slowly maintained a standard orbit above Epsilon V murmurings were starting to be heard in the mess hall and crew's quarters about the apparent lack of concern being shown to their CO by Star Fleet.

Hajek had tried to keep his department personnel occupied so as to avoid the free time being filled with questions, but that only lasted until shift change of course.  Petr, Ensihn Beckwith and Crewman Joanne Richardson had run every conceivable test on the sensor arrays and emitters as possible whilst they circled the bustling planet below awaiting further orders, and now that he had ran out of distractions for his team their questions were becoming unavoidable.

" I just don't get it Sir.  Are we not going to go after the Captain?  They can't have just written him off can they?" Beckwith asked with joint concern and disgust at the mere suggestion.

"I really don't think we can devote any of our time and thoughts to the Captain at the moment." Petr answered.  "We just have to assume that the powers that be know a lot more about it than we do, and that they also have his best interests at heart."

He tapped both women on their shoulders and gestured for them to follow him.

"Come on, we deserve a bit of a break after these tests.  They're on me."

Please congratulate Lieutenant Hajek on his post, which beautifully set the scene onboard the USS Churchill in its present mission, "Lost". Just click on the "Quote from:" link to view this post in context.

And remember! If you see a post over the next month, that you feel is worthy of recognition, then simply "quote" it and send that quote to me in a private message. I will then decide, from those sent to me, which one shows the best creativity, humor, Star Trek knowledge, and correct spelling & grammar.

Until then, let's hear what you think of Petr's winning post!

Riley T. Munro

Congrats, and for good reason... it really is a very well written post!

Shelaf Greegy

Michael Ferdinand

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

Taras Cadenza

Congratulations, Mr. Hajek - fabulous post! :)

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.