Newest Member - Tobias Masters

Started by kawolsky, September 28, 2011, 12:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Newest Member - Tobias Masters
Please welcome Tobias Masters to the fleet!

Mr. Masters is about to begin his Sec/Tac Officers Academy Course before joining a SIMM in the fleet. Please give him a warm welcome.

Seth Sinclaire

Taras Cadenza

Welcome, Mr. Masters. :) I hope you enjoy your time here in the fleet. :)

Lance Krol

Welcome Master Mister Masters. Enjoy your time with us! Sit back, relax, have a drink. Then get the hell to work.

ThomasRiker

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I am now a second year cadet, and going strong. Look forward to joining a Simm!

Michael Ferdinand

Welcome to the fleet Mr. Masters! Enjoy your time with us and be sure to stop by sickbay...

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

John Brown

Welcme to the fleet hope to see you across the stars

ThomasRiker

I have now completed the Academy, graduating as a Lt. I will be serving on the USS Churchill as a Security/Tactical officer and i look forward to getting to know many of you.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.