Lieutenant John Terry Graduates

Started by kawolsky, September 21, 2011, 02:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Lieutenant John Terry Graduates
I am pleased to announce the graduation of John Terry from the Shadow Fleet Academy Security/Tactical Officers Course. In what is a remarkable achievement, he has not only completed the course a record time of two days, but also maintained a consistent high quality throughout which has earned him a commission in the rank of full Lieutenant.

Lieutenant Terry will shortly be joining the crew of the USS Discovery under Commander Scott Bradley.

Please congratulate him on this superb achievement!

Scott Bradley

Welcome aboard Lieutenant. Congratulations on your graduation.

Taras Cadenza

Quote from: Taras Cadenza on September 21, 2011, 02:35:40 PM

Many congratulations on the newly-gained rank of lieutenant, Mr. Terry! That hardly ever happens. ;D

Well done for a throughly brilliant course. :)

Nuttin' wrong with a simple repost due to lack of foresight... ^_^'

:)

Shelaf Greegy

Michael Ferdinand

Congratulations on the graduation and the new rank! I hope that you have fun with us in the Discovery Bunch.

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

OctalLord

You have escaped my wrath today Terry! But forsooth we will enjoy the competition yet!

Chris Newberry

Congrats are in order Mr. Terry, and welcome to Shadow Fleet.

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

John Terry

Quote from: Octavius Mirwald on September 21, 2011, 08:16:59 PM

You have escaped my wrath today Terry! But forsooth we will enjoy the competition yet!

I look forward to it with great anticipation Octavius;)

Thank you everyone.:)

Riley T. Munro

Welcome to the fleet and congrats on your graduation.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.