Season 3, Mission 09: Essence

Started by kawolsky, February 20, 2008, 06:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Brown

Quote from: John Kawolsky on February 23, 2008, 11:29:34 PM

"No, Commander, but the fact that it has a cloaking device narrows it down a little. There's only a few species that have cloaking device, the Romulan's being one of them"   he said

*John Overheard the Captian*

"has there be any Reports of Romluan Actvitey Captian?" Said John

kawolsky

Quote from: John Brown on February 23, 2008, 11:31:55 PM

*John Overheard the Captian*

"has there be any Reports of Romluan Actvitey Captian?" Said John

"No, this area has been fairly quiet, but I'm not ruling them out. They have the means and the will to do this. Inform me when you are ready, Lieutenant. I'll be in my ready room. Oh, and when you get a chance, I need a word too"

*Kawolsky left for his ready room*

John Brown

Quote from: John Kawolsky on February 23, 2008, 11:52:12 PM

"No, this area has been fairly quiet, but I'm not ruling them out. They have the means and the will to do this. Inform me when you are ready, Lieutenant. I'll be in my ready room. Oh, and when you get a chance, I need a word too"

*Kawolsky left for his ready room*

*John walked to the Tatical Station and after Several Minites on configering the Sheilds to Modulate the sheilds for the Generators*

"Ok, now to wait for Engineing to install the Generators" Said John

*John pressed the Chime and Entered the Ready Room*

"You whanted to See me Sir, as I have an Few Minites until Engining finishes Installing the Power Cells" Said John

Justin Conwell

=/\= Conwell to Captain Kawolsky =/\=

"I've modified the main deflector dish to send out a tacylon wave that should detect any and all cloak vessels in the area that we know of maybe. There also the chance we will burn out 1/3 of the EPS grids on the Discovery and burn the dish out as well."

Conwell is handed a datapad with the finished installed of the 2 Axuially Power Generators seeing it might decrease the damage but would be similar.

Currently assigned to the USS Shran!

kawolsky

Quote from: Justin Conwell on February 23, 2008, 11:58:01 PM

=/\= Conwell to Captain Kawolsky =/\=

"I've modified the main deflector dish to send out a tacylon wave that should detect any and all cloak vessels in the area that we know of maybe. There also the chance we will burn out 1/3 of the EPS grids on the Discovery and burn the dish out as well."

Conwell is handed a datapad with the finished installed of the 2 Axuially Power Generators seeing it might decrease the damage but would be similar.

"Understood, Commander. Proceed when ready"

=/\= Kawolsky out =/\=

Quote from: John Brown on February 23, 2008, 11:57:11 PM

*John pressed the Chime and Entered the Ready Room*

"You whanted to See me Sir, as I have an Few Minites until Engining finishes Installing the Power Cells" Said John

"Yes...I wanted your opinion on Crewman Greegy. How is he performing? Is he working hard?"  Kawolsky asked

John Brown

Quote from: John Kawolsky on February 24, 2008, 12:04:41 AM

=/\= Kawolsky out =/\=

"Yes...I wanted your opinion on Crewman Greegy. How is he performing? Is he working hard?"  Kawolsky asked

"Well Sir, I noticed that he stays alone alot, and not envolves him self with the Crew, I have just given him more Responceabliety to see if he would envolve him self more, its just there is somthing about hom self he is hiding, why do you ask SIr?

Justin Conwell

Quote from: John Kawolsky on February 24, 2008, 12:04:41 AM

=/\= Kawolsky out =/\=

Conwell walks over to a nearby console and prepares the deflector dish for firing and notice Ensign Harris walk uo,

"Mitch, could you watch the stream from the deflector dish and EPS. Where about to do something that might blow out a good amount of the EPS grid."

Currently assigned to the USS Shran!

Shelaf Greegy

=/\=Lt. Brown, Sorry for the Interruption sir, but may I speak to you?=/\= asked Shelaf.

John Brown

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on February 24, 2008, 05:59:02 AM

=/\=Lt. Brown, Sorry for the Interruption sir, but may I speak to you?=/\= asked Shelaf.

==^==I"ll be right there==^==

If, You exuse me sir

*John exited the Ready Room and Walked up to the Crewman*

"What seems to be the Problem Crewman?" Said John

Shelaf Greegy

"Well, sir, I didnt think it was important till I discovered the Sabotage, but..."
"well?"
"I believe I saw the spy on deck 2. Just a Glimpse but then I thought it was just a Vulcan from the Science team. But It could have been the sabouter."
"what did he look like?"
"Just a figure. Dressed in black with a pale face. Looked like a Romulan. When I cheked it out he had disapeared."

John Brown

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on February 24, 2008, 06:06:42 AM

"Well, sir, I didnt think it was important till I discovered the Sabotage, but..."
"well?"
"I believe I saw the spy on deck 2. Just a Glimpse but then I thought it was just a Vulcan from the Science team. But It could have been the sabouter."
"what did he look like?"
"Just a figure. Dressed in black with a pale face. Looked like a Romulan. When I cheked it out he had disapeared."

"Intresting, very Intesting, Take two Secuitey Teams with use and Use an Tricorder to Scan for Tycanon Emmisions and Romluan LifeSigns" Said John

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: John Brown on February 24, 2008, 06:09:26 AM

"Intresting, very Intesting, Take two Secuitey Teams with use and Use an Tricorder to Scan for Tycanon Emmisions and Romluan LifeSigns" Said John

"Aye Sir"

Shelaf pulled out a phaser and set it to stun. Then he turned on his trcorder and set it to scan for tycanon Emisions.

=/\=Security teams one and two please meet me on Deck 3=/\=
=/\=Well be there Shortly.=/\=

[1 Minute Later]

"Ok heres the Deal. The leutenant and I have Discovered that there may be a Romulan Spy onboard the ship. Use Trycorders to scan for tycion Emisions and romulan lifesigns. Team one, with me, were checking decks 1,2,3,4. Team two, you check 5,6,7. Phasers on stun, we need him/her alive."

John Brown

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on February 24, 2008, 06:24:02 AM

"Aye Sir"

Shelaf pulled out a phaser and set it to stun. Then he turned on his trcorder and set it to scan for tycanon Emisions.

=/\=Security teams one and two please meet me on Deck 3=/\=
=/\=Well be there Shortly.=/\=

[1 Minute Later]

"Ok heres the Deal. The leutenant and I have Discovered that there may be a Romulan Spy onboard the ship. Use Trycorders to scan for tycion Emisions and romulan lifesigns. Team one, with me, were checking decks 1,2,3,4. Team two, you check 5,6,7. Phasers on stun, we need him/her alive."

*John entered the Troubolift and headed to his Quarters and Changed into his Duty Uniform*

*John was walking down the Deck checking on a few Portable generators*

"Computer is Program Brown2 ready"

Computer:Negitive

"well, I better check with the the Cheif Enginer"

*John walked to the Nearest Troubolift*

"Main Engiing"

*John entered the Busyn Engine Room as Enginers ran here there and Everywere*

"Commander Cormwell, whats the satus on the Internal Taycon Burtst as well as the External one, is there anyway we could use the Core to do it?" Questioned John

Mitch Harris

Quote from: Justin Conwell on February 24, 2008, 12:25:15 AM

Conwell walks over to a nearby console and prepares the deflector dish for firing and notice Ensign Harris walk uo,

"Mitch, could you watch the stream from the deflector dish and EPS. Where about to do something that might blow out a good amount of the EPS grid."

"Yes, sir"

*Mitch did as he was told*

kawolsky

Quote from: John Brown on February 24, 2008, 06:01:13 AM

==^==I"ll be right there==^==

If, You exuse me sir

*John exited the Ready Room and Walked up to the Crewman*

"What seems to be the Problem Crewman?" Said John

*Kawolsky stood and walked over to one of the doors in his ready room. He pressed the button on the wall panel and it opened to reveal three duty uniforms.*

"Computer, seal the doors"

*The computer beeped in compliance and he began to get undressed, swapping his dress uniform for one of the duty uniforms*

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.