=/\= Bridge to Captain Kawolsky =/\=

"Kawolsky here, go ahead"  Kawolsky replied

"Sir, sensors are detecting some strange readings"  the crewman answered

"How strange?"  Kawolsky asked, expecting this to be a junior officer's calling

"Well, I can't account for it sir, and it seems to be following us"

*Kawolsky paused for a moment and sighed once more*

"Alright, I'm on my way. Kawolsky out"

*Kawolsky tapped his comm badge and stood up*

"I am afraid I have been called away. Please accept my apologies. Mr. Armstrong, you're with me"

*Kawolsky headed towards the door*

Lee Armstrong

Quote from: John Kawolsky on February 23, 2008, 02:55:25 PM

"No, just enjoy-"

*Kawolsky was interrupted by a comm message*

=/\= Bridge to Captain Kawolsky =/\=

"Kawolsky here, go ahead"  Kawolsky replied

"Sir, sensors are detecting some strange readings"  the crewman answered

"How strange?"  Kawolsky asked, expecting this to be a junior officer's calling

"Well, I can't account for it sir, and it seems to be following us"

*Kawolsky paused for a moment and sighed once more*

"Alright, I'm on my way. Kawolsky out"

*Kawolsky tapped his comm badge and stood up*

"I am afraid I have been called away. Please accept my apologies. Mr. Armstrong, you're with me"

*Kawolsky headed towards the door*

Lee wiped his mouth, before replying

" Aye sir. Soemthign wrong? "

he began following the captain

kawolsky

Quote from: Lee Armstrong on February 23, 2008, 05:16:53 PM

Lee wiped his mouth, before replying

" Aye sir. Soemthign wrong? "

he began following the captain

*The two officer's exited the Mess Hall and walked down the corridor*

"I don't know. I'm think one of the junior crewmen got a little too pretentious and decided to call the Captain. Anyway, if it is something, I will need my science officer."

*The two reached the turbolift. The doors opened and they stepped inside. Kawolsky gave the command to the computer*

"Deck one, bridge"   he said

*The Captain turned to Armstrong*

"Don't worry, I'm sure we'll be back in time for dessert!"   he joked

John Brown

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on February 23, 2008, 08:35:50 AM

=/\=Right away sir=/\=
Shelaf headed up to the bridge to begin the modifications.

[10 minutes later]

Once Shelaf finished on the Bridge he headed down to Phaser Maintenance.
"Computer, Run A diognostic on the phaser strip repairs"
"Starting Diognostic, Results on screen"

Main Strip: Online.
Secondary strips: Online.
Phaser Power: Offline.
Emergency Phaser Power: Offline
Power controls: Offline

"Computer, Identify why power controls are Offline"
"Unable to Comply with Request, Power controls are functioning perfectly."
"Computer, Run a level 5 internal diognistic."
"Computer system is functioning at 100%"

=/\=Lieutenant Brown? Phaser Power Controls are offline. The computer says there is nothing wrong with the generators and no power fluctuations, But they just wont come online.I Believe we have a sabouter.=/\=

*John Taps his Communcator*

==^==On My Way==^==

*John Stands up*

"If, you Exuse me I have an Situation to Deal with" Said John as he Stood up and Headed to the Bridge\

*John walked down the Hall to the Trobolift*

==^==Brown to Secuitey All Secuitey Teams to Level 2 Alert==^==

*John entered the Lift*

"Bridge"

*John entered the Bridge some of the Crew turned as both Him the Captian and Lieutennent Armstrong was all in Dress Uniforms*

*John walked over to the Tatical Station*

"Computer Secuitey Access Brown, John Lieutennnent Cheif Tatical/Secuitey Officer, Display logs of last Sign in to Phaser Computer Files" Said John

Computer:Last Login Unknown

"mmmm, Strange, Crewman, check the Internal Sensors do you detect anything strange?" Said John

kawolsky

Quote from: John Brown on February 23, 2008, 06:39:43 PM

*John Taps his Communcator*

==^==On My Way==^==

*John Stands up*

"If, you Exuse me I have an Situation to Deal with" Said John as he Stood up and Headed to the Bridge\

*John walked down the Hall to the Trobolift*

==^==Brown to Secuitey All Secuitey Teams to Level 2 Alert==^==

*John entered the Lift*

"Bridge"

*John entered the Bridge some of the Crew turned as both Him the Captian and Lieutennent Armstrong was all in Dress Uniforms*

*John walked over to the Tatical Station*

"Computer Secuitey Access Brown, John Lieutennnent Cheif Tatical/Secuitey Officer, Display logs of last Sign in to Phaser Computer Files" Said John

Computer:Last Login Unknown

"mmmm, Strange, Crewman, check the Internal Sensors do you detect anything strange?" Said John

*Kawolsky noticed Brown on the bridge but decided to check the strange sensor readings before talking to him. Both him and Armstrong walked over to the science console, where the crewman who called them, was working*

"This better be good, crewman"  Kawolsky said

"Yes, sir. Please take a look at this. I can't account for the reading. There are no subspace anomalies or interference. It's just...there"  the crewman replied

*Kawolsky looked at the readings on the console*

"Hmm....it could be...wait..."

*Kawolsky turned around and shouted across to the helm. An Ensign was sat there, in place of Lieutenant Christopher*

"Helm, slow to impulse and redirect our heading 20 degrees to starboard"  he ordered

*The ensign did as the Captain ordered, and the Discovery dropped out of warp. The reading on the screen slowed too. When the ship altered course, the reading followed*

"It's a cloaked ship"   Kawolsky revealed

*He turned to Armstrong*

"I want you working on a way to decloak it. In the meantime..."

*The Captain turned to Lieutenant Brown*

"Lieutenant, I want all senior staff report for duty, and take the ship to yellow alert"

Lee Armstrong

Quote from: John Kawolsky on February 23, 2008, 07:01:41 PM

*Kawolsky noticed Brown on the bridge but decided to check the strange sensor readings before talking to him. Both him and Armstrong walked over to the science console, where the crewman who called them, was working*

"Yes, sir. Please take a look at this. I can't account for the reading. There are no subspace anomalies or interference. It's just...there"  the crewman replied

*Kawolsky turned around and shouted across to the helm. An Ensign was sat there, in place of Lieutenant Christopher*

"Helm, slow to impulse and redirect our heading 20 degrees to starboard"  he ordered

*The ensign did as the Captain ordered, and the Discovery dropped out of warp. The reading on the screen slowed too. When the ship altered course, the reading followed*

*He turned to Armstrong*

"Lieutenant, I want all senior staff report for duty, and take the ship to yellow alert"

" It will be difficult to remotley decloak it sir, but i'll get to work. "

lee took the science console, he got straight to work on finding a way to decloak the ship.

John Brown

Quote from: John Kawolsky on February 23, 2008, 07:01:41 PM

*He turned to Armstrong*

*John Pressed the Button on the Tatical Station as the Ship Whent to Yellow Alert the Sheilds Whent Up

==^==All Decks to Yellow Alert, Senior Officers Report to Stations==^==
"Were at Yellow Alert, Captian"

Scott Bradley

Scott sat across from T'les, both had barely spoke with Cortez present, but he left as he as due on the bridge. The silence remained for a while before T'les broke it

You are still angry.

" Use your telepathy to find that out? "

I always know when you are angry, we are family.

" Really? you could act like it. "

We both had a choice when we were growing up. I chose to follow father, you embraced your human heritage. I do not understand why you are upset about it.

" Because you where our big sister! after dad died you should have been there, our family almsot fell apart and you were off on vulcan! "

The silence returned. Scott scrunched up his napkin and threw it on his plate.

" I'm on duty soon. "

He left the mess hall, he was walking down the corridor when he heard T'les call after him.

Scott, i am sorry. I know it wasnt easy, i should have been there. I know something else is wrong with you, tell me.

Scott let his guard down.

" it's Ellen T'les,  she was killed. Everyone i care for leaves me! "

He almost broke down, he felt his sisters arms wrap around him, and the two hugged. scott didnt question this blatant show of emotion, he embraced her.

I do love you little brother, i am here for you.

The words soothed scotts soul, he started to fell human again.

" Thanks les. "

" I got to go. "

Scott entered a nearby turbolift. He soon arrived at the bridge. He made his way to the centre and stood beside the captain.

" Whats going on sir? "

kawolsky

Quote from: John Brown on February 23, 2008, 07:25:30 PM

*John Pressed the Button on the Tatical Station as the Ship Whent to Yellow Alert the Sheilds Whent Up

"Were at Yellow Alert, Captian"
"Very good"

*Kawolsky suddenly realized that if a cloaked ship is in the area, they may be observing the crew somehow*

"Has there been any reports of strange activity on the ship? Or inexplicable technological failures, Lieutenant?"

Quote from: Scott Bradley on February 23, 2008, 07:37:34 PM

Scott entered a nearby turbolift. He soon arrived at the bridge. He made his way to the centre and stood beside the captain.

" Whats going on sir? "

"We've discovered what could possibly be a cloaked vessel"

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Kawolsky on February 23, 2008, 07:41:17 PM

"Very good"

*Kawolsky suddenly realized that if a cloaked ship is in the area, they may be observing the crew somehow*

"Has there been any reports of strange activity on the ship? Or inexplicable technological failures, Lieutenant?"

" Is it following us? any idea who it is? "

John Brown

Quote from: John Kawolsky on February 23, 2008, 07:41:17 PM

"Very good"

"well, Yes, I begun Investgating, we have Lost Phaser Power, Computers sayed its on-line but no Power is being sent to the Phasers, so if there is an Cloaked Person On-Board, we need to Crate an Tyacon Feild in the Ship, to show the Sabatouer on Internal Sensors" Said JOhn

kawolsky

Quote from: John Brown on February 23, 2008, 08:11:34 PM

"well, Yes, I begun Investgating, we have Lost Phaser Power, Computers sayed its on-line but no Power is being sent to the Phasers, so if there is an Cloaked Person On-Board, we need to Crate an Tyacon Feild in the Ship, to show the Sabatouer on Internal Sensors" Said JOhn

"Do it"

John Brown

Quote from: John Kawolsky on February 23, 2008, 08:12:38 PM

"Do it"

"Right" Said John
*John quickly turned the Tatical Station*

"Crewman, head down to Engining, talk to Lieutennnent Commander Cornwell about the Generator we need the Power" Ordered John

*John turned to Armstrong*

"Lieutennent, get started on Tyacon Freqenceys" Said John

==^==Brown to Cortez, I need your Assistance with an Tyacon  Generator==^==

cortez

Quote from: John Brown on February 23, 2008, 08:16:37 PM

"Right" Said John

*John quickly turned the Tatical Station*

"Crewman, head down to Engining, talk to Lieutennnent Commander Cornwell about the Generator we need the Power" Ordered John

*John turned to Armstrong*

"Lieutennent, get started on Tyacon Freqenceys" Said John

==^==Brown to Cortez, I need your Assistance with an Tyacon  Generator==^==
*Cortez was on his way to the bridge when he got the call. He tapped his comm badge to reply*

"On my way"

=/\= Cortez out =/\=

kawolsky

Quote from: Scott Bradley on February 23, 2008, 07:58:08 PM

" Is it following us? any idea who it is? "

"No, Commander, but the fact that it has a cloaking device narrows it down a little. There's only a few species that have cloaking device, the Romulan's being one of them"   he said

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.