Season 3, Mission 09: Essence

Started by kawolsky, February 20, 2008, 06:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Quote from: John Brown on February 21, 2008, 07:33:41 PM

"Okay, Sir, also, I  Hate this Dress Uniforms, as I do'nt Like showing the Crew all my Awards, I can never get use to it, as I do'nt like given the Crew an Big Head, How do you do it?" Said John

"You should be proud of your achievements, Lieutenant. I find that displaying awards on the dress uniform often inspires younger crewmen and officers alike, to work harder."

*Kawolsky walked up to the replicator*

"Coffee"  he said

*The replicator produced the drink immediately. Kawolsky turned around to face Brown, after taking a sip*

"Will there be anything else?"  he asked

John Brown

Quote from: John Kawolsky on February 22, 2008, 10:06:22 AM

"You should be proud of your achievements, Lieutenant. I find that displaying awards on the dress uniform often inspires younger crewmen and officers alike, to work harder."

*Kawolsky walked up to the replicator*

"Coffee"  he said

*The replicator produced the drink immediately. Kawolsky turned around to face Brown, after taking a sip*

"Will there be anything else?"  he asked

"No, Sir, and Thank you Sir, I never thought of it that Way" Said John as he walked back onto the Bridge

*John looked at the Husel and Bussel of the Bridge before heading the the Lift*

==^==Brown to Greegy, Meet me on Deck 3, I got an Job For you, I think you may enjoy it==^==

"Deck 3"

*John Waited for the Crewman at the Troubolift*

kawolsky

Quote from: John Brown on February 22, 2008, 10:27:41 AM

"No, Sir, and Thank you Sir, I never thought of it that Way" Said John as he walked back onto the Bridge

*John looked at the Husel and Bussel of the Bridge before heading the the Lift*

==^==Brown to Greegy, Meet me on Deck 3, I got an Job For you, I think you may enjoy it==^==

"Deck 3"

*John Waited for the Crewman at the Troubolift*

[1 HOUR LATER]

*Kawolsky went back to his quarters where he began to get ready for the welcome dinner. He put on his dress uniform, including his various accolades, and left the room. Several minutes later, he was in the mess hall, which had been changed around to accommodate a larger audience. As he entered the room, the Starfleet crewmen stood up*

"Captain on deck"  a crewman shouted

*Kawolsky walked up and stood behind his seat. He noted that all of the senior officer's were there - Lieutenant's Christopher, Armstrong and Brown, Lieutenant Commander Conwell, and of course, Commander Bradley*

"Please, sit"   he said

*Everyone sat down. Kawolsky followed. He turned to the leader of the Science team, T'Les*

"So, how is your research coming along?"   he asked

"It is going well. We have narrowed down the list of possible planets to just three. I believe we will have find the site soon."   she replied

"That's good to hear"  the Captain replied

*He turned to Lieutenant Brown*

"I'm glad you finally decided to wear your medals, Lieutenant? You have the floor"

John Brown

Quote from: John Kawolsky on February 22, 2008, 10:40:42 AM

[1 HOUR LATER]

*Kawolsky went back to his quarters where he began to get ready for the welcome dinner. He put on his dress uniform, including his various accolades, and left the room. Several minutes later, he was in the mess hall, which had been changed around to accommodate a larger audience. As he entered the room, the Starfleet crewmen stood up*

"Captain on deck"  a crewman shouted

*Kawolsky walked up and stood behind his seat. He noted that all of the senior officer's were there - Lieutenant's Christopher, Armstrong and Brown, Lieutenant Commander Conwell, and of course, Commander Bradley*

"Please, sit"   he said

*Everyone sat down. Kawolsky followed. He turned to the leader of the Science team, T'Les*

"So, how is your research coming along?"   he asked

"It is going well. We have narrowed down the list of possible planets to just three. I believe we will have find the site soon."   she replied

"That's good to hear"  the Captain replied

*He turned to Lieutenant Brown*

"I'm glad you finally decided to wear your medals, Lieutenant"

*John turned to the Captian*

"Thank You, Sir,"

*John turned and walked up to the Poundium*

"Good, Evening Everyone, For Those who Do'nt know me I am Lieutenant John Brown Cheif Tatical/Secuitey Officer On Board the U.S.S Discovery, as Well as, Master of the Mess for the Night, First Off, as an Old Saying, Leave your Worrys at the Door, as you know this is an Mission Breifing/Formal Occasion, as the U.S.S Discovery has been envolved these Many Months on Combat Operations, it is good to See that were are going back to the Original Mission of the Discovery, Before I get the Captian to Come up to Say an Few Words, I would Like an Moment of Slience for our Fallen Friends on the Following Vessels   U.S.S Andora, U.S.S Essex, U.S.S Carbonear, U.S.S Staratouga-A,as well as the Recent Lost of the U.S.S Windsor-A, May the Fallen Show Us the Way So we can take up the Torch"  Said John

"Company and Crew of the Federation Ship U.S.S Discovery Present Arms" Yelled John

*after the Moment of Slience*

"Captian, May you Be So Kind in Saying a Few Words" Said John

*as John walked By the Captian he Wispered in his Hear*

"So, I be Scrubing the Starbord Plasma Ducts Eh, Captian" Sliencly Said John

*John then Took His Seat*

kawolsky

Quote from: John Brown on February 22, 2008, 11:08:29 AM

*John turned to the Captian*

"Thank You, Sir,"

*John turned and walked up to the Poundium*

"Good, Evening Everyone, For Those who Do'nt know me I am Lieutenant John Brown Cheif Tatical/Secuitey Officer On Board the U.S.S Discovery, as Well as, Master of the Mess for the Night, First Off, as an Old Saying, Leave your Worrys at the Door, as you know this is an Mission Breifing/Formal Occasion, as the U.S.S Discovery has been envolved these Many Months on Combat Operations, it is good to See that were are going back to the Original Mission of the Discovery, Before I get the Captian to Come up to Say an Few Words, I would Like an Moment of Slience for our Fallen Friends on the Following Vessels   U.S.S Andora, U.S.S Essex, U.S.S Carbonear, U.S.S Staratouga-A,as well as the Recent Lost of the U.S.S Windsor-A, May the Fallen Show Us the Way So we can take up the Torch"  Said John

"Company and Crew of the Federation Ship U.S.S Discovery Present Arms" Yelled John

*after the Moment of Slience*

"Captian, May you Be So Kind in Saying a Few Words" Said John

*as John walked By the Captian he Wispered in his Hear*

"So, I be Scrubing the Starbord Plasma Ducts Eh, Captian" Sliencly Said John

*John then Took His Seat*
*Kawolsky smiled at Brown's comment and then stood up and walked to the lectern*

"I would first like to welcome you all to this formal occasion. It is slightly different to what you are used to but I think we have all deserved it. So, to the matter at hand."

*Kawolsky paused to look at his notes, on his padd*

"As you know, we have some guests for this mission..."

*Kawolsky looked at the Science team as he spoke*

"...and it's no coincidence that most of them are Vulcan. Our mission, is to head to the Perisee sector and in search of some rare and ancient Vulcan artifacts. We are to bring them back for study at Starfleet Command. I hope you are all aware of the importance of this situation; these artifacts are potentially thousands of years old. A find like this would be significant, indeed. Anyway, enough of the mission talk. I want you all to enjoy yourselves, so, have a great time"

*Kawolsky finished the speech and stepped down. He walked up to the table and sat down, whispering something to Brown*

"For the next six weeks!"

Scott Bradley

Scott was stting at a table with lieutenant  cortez and T'les. Between moutfuls scott spoke to his sister.

" I had chef whip up a nice juicy T bone for you. should be ready soon. "

T'les gave a look of disgust, then a sigh as she realised her brother was kidding.

Your attempt at humour, as always is lost on me.

Scot chuckled as he took a bite of his chicken. There was still lots of tension between the two but they hid it from everyone in the room well.

kawolsky

Quote from: Scott Bradley on February 22, 2008, 12:03:35 PM

Scott was stting at a table with lieutenant  cortez and T'les. Between moutfuls scott spoke to his sister.

" I had chef whip up a nice juicy T bone for you. should be ready soon. "

T'les gave a look of disgust, then a sigh as she realised her brother was kidding.

Your attempt at humour, as always is lost on me.

Scot chuckled as he took a bite of his chicken. There was still lots of tension between the two but they hid it from everyone in the room well.

*Commander Bradley was sat next to Kawolsky*

"Commander, I'd like you to lead the away team accompanying the science team, to the surface of the planet, once we arrive. Do you think you can handle that?"

Shelaf Greegy

Shelaf Arrived on Deck 3.

=/\= Sir, didnt you want to see me on deck 3? =/\=

John Brown

*John Turns and taps his Communcation*

==^== Yes, I would Have told you In person, but Senior Officer Oblagations, got in the Way,  this is whant I whant you to Do, as I ca'nt do it at the Moment, I whant you to head to the Bridge, reproblem the internal Sensors with the new sensor Program label Brown2, also Go Down to Phaser Mataince, and check on the Progress of the repars, then I whant an few sweep of all Decks, then check with me after its finished, if you encouter any problems, contact me, Brown Out==^==
*John turned back continuing his Meal*

Shelaf Greegy

=/\=Right away sir=/\=
Shelaf headed up to the bridge to begin the modifications.

[10 minutes later]

Once Shelaf finished on the Bridge he headed down to Phaser Maintenance.
"Computer, Run A diognostic on the phaser strip repairs"
"Starting Diognostic, Results on screen"

Main Strip: Online.
Secondary strips: Online.
Phaser Power: Offline.
Emergency Phaser Power: Offline
Power controls: Offline

"Computer, Identify why power controls are Offline"
"Unable to Comply with Request, Power controls are functioning perfectly."
"Computer, Run a level 5 internal diognistic."
"Computer system is functioning at 100%"

=/\=Lieutenant Brown? Phaser Power Controls are offline. The computer says there is nothing wrong with the generators and no power fluctuations, But they just wont come online.I Believe we have a sabouter.=/\=

Alan Christopher

Alan was sat next to lee, both making small talk with some of the science team, in between bites alan turned to lee

" Have you seen the commanders sister? She's........cute. what age do you think she is? "

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Kawolsky on February 22, 2008, 12:11:58 PM

*Commander Bradley was sat next to Kawolsky*

"Commander, I'd like you to lead the away team accompanying the science team, to the surface of the planet, once we arrive. Do you think you can handle that?"

Scott finished chewing the chicken that was in his mouth. he wiped his mouth with a napkin before replying

" Actually sir, i'd rather not. it might make things uncomfartable for the other vulcan scientists. "

kawolsky

Quote from: Scott Bradley on February 23, 2008, 02:45:35 PM

Scott finished chewing the chicken that was in his mouth. he wiped his mouth with a napkin before replying

" Actually sir, i'd rather not. it might make things uncomfartable for the other vulcan scientists. "

*Kawolsky sighed at Bradley*

"I had hope you would be OK...alright, I'll send Lieutenant Brown down with an away team instead."

Lee Armstrong

Quote from: Alan Christopher on February 23, 2008, 02:42:28 PM

Alan was sat next to lee, both making small talk with some of the science team, in between bites alan turned to lee

" Have you seen the commanders sister? She's........cute. what age do you think she is? "

Lee let out a laugh, he took a sip of water before replying.

" Don't even think about it flyboy, the commander would have your ass. besides, she's a vulcan, could be 75 for all we know. "

lee watched the suprised expression on alans face.

" You'll be pleased to know that the planet we're heading for has a unique atmosphere, making transport almost impossible. I think the captain will want to take shuttles down instead, plenty of work for you. "

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Kawolsky on February 23, 2008, 02:47:37 PM

*Kawolsky sighed at Bradley*

"I had hope you would be OK...alright, I'll send Lieutenant Brown down with an away team instead."

" Thank you sir. Anything else you need me to do? "

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.