Season 3, Mission 09: Essence

Started by kawolsky, February 20, 2008, 06:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Quote from: Scott Bradley on February 26, 2008, 07:03:03 PM

" Come with me, sergeant hayes take my sister to the shuttle. "

Scott, alan and the remaining marine fought their way back to the chamber, killing several Romulans. scott moved through the caverns, he heard voices whispering to him

remember, Remember

They where soon in the chamber.

" Sir, what are you doing, we have to go now! "

"What are you doing here?! Never mind, NO! The torpedo isn't accepting my command codes. I think the command subroutines have been destroyed...I'll have to set it off manually. Get out of here! I'll give you a head start. GO!"

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Kawolsky on February 26, 2008, 07:08:15 PM

"What are you doing here?! Never mind, NO! The torpedo isn't accepting my command codes. I think the command subroutines have been destroyed...I'll have to set it off manually. Get out of here! I'll give you a head start. GO!"

" You don't want to do that, you'll be killed as well john! "

kawolsky

Quote from: Scott Bradley on February 26, 2008, 07:15:07 PM

" You don't want to do that, you'll be killed as well john! "

"Too many people have died on this planet already. I can't let their deaths be in vein!"   he shouted, whilst reconfiguring the torped

*He looked up at Bradley and stared him straight in the face*

"Go. Get out of here. The Discovery needs a good Captain...and you're it. Take care of her for me"  he said, in a softer voice

*Kawolsky got back to what he was doing, assuming that Bradley was leaving*

John Brown

Quote from: Scott Bradley on February 26, 2008, 06:59:55 PM

Scott took the transponder, holding it tight. he grabbed a phaser rifle from the aft weapons locker.

" Mr brown, get ready to leave at maximum warp. Wait until the shuttles are onboard then get the hell otu of here. "

scott stood in the middle of the bridge, he pinned the transponder to his chest. he turned and looked at Mike corte, one of his first friends on the discovery.

" Goodbye. Energise. "

scott dissapeared in a flux of blue light. He appeared at the cave mouth, spotting Alan with a small amrine fire team.

" Alan, wheres the captain! "

*John Looked in Surprise*

"Helm, Max Warp at Station Keeping, Lee, Work on getting him Back like Yesterday" Said JOhn as he took the Commmand Chair

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Kawolsky on February 26, 2008, 07:24:46 PM

"Too many people have died on this planet already. I can't let their deaths be in vein!"   he shouted, whilst reconfiguring the torped

*He looked up at Bradley and stared him straight in the face*

"Go. Get out of here. The Discovery needs a good Captain...and you're it. Take care of her for me"  he said, in a softer voice

*Kawolsky got back to what he was doing, assuming that Bradley was leaving*

scott didnt leave, he put his hand on johns shoulder, making him turn around.

" It's been an honour sir. "

he offered his hand, waiting for john to shake it.

kawolsky

Quote from: Scott Bradley on February 26, 2008, 07:38:20 PM

scott didnt leave, he put his hand on johns shoulder, making him turn around.

" It's been an honour sir. "

he offered his hand, waiting for john to shake it.

*Kawolsky paused and raised his hand. He shook the Commander's*

"The honour has been mine, Commander. Now, get out of here while you still can"

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Kawolsky on February 26, 2008, 07:40:19 PM

*Kawolsky paused and raised his hand. He shook the Commander's*

"The honour has been mine, Commander. Now, get out of here while you still can"

" You got my life back on track, gave , me a new lease. im gonan do the same for you. "

before Kawolsky could say anything, scott swung his fist, landing on the Captains jaw, he fell to the ground, knocked out. scott dragged him to Alan and the marine, he handed Alan the transponder. Before anything could be said scott activated it, transporting alan and the rest to the shuttle. Scott looked at where his friends where. He turned and activated the detonation sequence. He was struck by a disruptor bolt in the leg, he fell to the ground and returned fire, he looked on as the timer counted down. Scott continued firing into the stream of romulans coming forth.

cortez

Quote from: Scott Bradley on February 26, 2008, 07:57:08 PM

" You got my life back on track, gave , me a new lease. im gonan do the same for you. "

before Kawolsky could say anything, scott swung his fist, landing on the Captains jaw, he fell to the ground, knocked out. scott dragged him to Alan and the marine, he handed Alan the transponder. Before anything could be said scott activated it, transporting alan and the rest to the shuttle. Scott looked at where his friends where. He turned and activated the detonation sequence. He was struck by a disruptor bolt in the leg, he fell to the ground and returned fire, he looked on as the timer counted down. Scott continued firing into the stream of romulans coming forth.

*Cortez detected the shuttle on sensors*

"The shuttle is exiting the atmosphere, Lieutenant...but I'm only reading three life signs"  he reported

John Brown

Quote from: Mike Cortez on February 26, 2008, 08:02:12 PM

*Cortez detected the shuttle on sensors*

"The shuttle is exiting the atmosphere, Lieutenant...but I;m only reading three life signs"  he reported

*John Turns*

"What>, whos  still on the Planet?" said John sofly to Cortez

cortez

Quote from: John Brown on February 26, 2008, 08:04:04 PM

*John Turns*

"What>, whos  still on the Planet?" said John sofly to Cortez

*Cortez scanned the shuttlecraft once more to determine who was missing*

"I'm detecting the Captain, Lieutenant Christopher, and T'Les, the team leader. Commander Bradley must still be on the surface!"

John Brown

Quote from: Mike Cortez on February 26, 2008, 08:05:53 PM

*Cortez scanned the shuttlecraft once more to determine who was missing*

"I'm detecting the Captain, Lieutenant Christopher, and T'Les, the team leader. Commander Bradley must still be on the surface!"

*John looked at Cortez with surprise*

"Cortez, get him back, use ever transporter we have" Said John with Consern

cortez

Quote from: John Brown on February 26, 2008, 08:16:08 PM

*John looked at Cortez with surprise*

"Cortez, get him back, use ever transporter we have" Said John with Consern

*Cortez tried desperately to beam the Commander out but it was no use*

"I can't sir...It's no use. There is too much interference!"

John Brown

Quote from: Mike Cortez on February 26, 2008, 08:19:43 PM

*Cortez tried desperately to beam the Commander out but it was no use*

"I can't sir...It's no use. There is too much interference!"

*John Looked at the Viewscreen*

"then get an Shuttle ready, Iam going down there, he is my XO, and Iam Sworn to Protect him" Said John

kawolsky

*The shuttle ride up to the Discovery gave Kawolsky time to recover. He awoke to see Lieutenant Christopher in the front seat, and T'Les in the rear compartment with him*

"What the...? Bradley!"  he shouted

"He's on the surface. A few moments ago, sensors detected a large explostion...I am...sorry"   she replied

*Kawolsky looked sad, but got up to his feet and tapped his comm badge*

=/\= Kawolsky to Discovery =/\=

"As soon as we're aboard...as soon as we're aboard...set course out of the system...warp nine. We'll be leaving with one less crewmember"  he ordered

John Brown

Quote from: John Kawolsky on February 26, 2008, 08:26:28 PM

*The shuttle ride up to the Discovery gave Kawolsky time to recover. He awoke to see Lieutenant Christopher in the front seat, and T'Les in the rear compartment with him*

"What the...? Bradley!"  he shouted

"He's on the surface. A few moments ago, sensors detected a large explostion...I am...sorry"   she replied

*Kawolsky looked sad, but got up to his feet and tapped his comm badge*

=/\= Kawolsky to Discovery =/\=

"As soon as we're aboard...as soon as we're aboard...set course out of the system...warp nine. We'll be leaving with one less crewmember"  he ordered

*John heard the Communcation then sat down in the Command Chair*

"Do, it Helm" Said John half Choaked up

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.