Author Topic: Five Years of Shadow Fleet  (Read 6166 times)

John Brown

Re: Five Years of Shadow Fleet
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2011, 02:33:47 am »
What would be the point? They're all archived for anyone to read...

My point is that we have a mission r missions from the begining of Shadow fleet

Offline Kale Bridges

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player present for the majority of the Solen arc in 2013. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2011, 10:03:38 am »
Could have an alternate reality mission. Joint mission including both ships.

I'm thinking, The Discovery and the Churchill (hopefully with it's Captain back if he would like to), are sent to investigate a wormhole.

While there, strange readings begin emanating and soon, two ships emerge through. They're copies of the two ships, but heavily damaged.

While there, we meet other versions of ourselves and spend a bit of time talking, seeing what's different in the two universes.

But, trouble strikes when they ask us to return with them. They claim it would provide a tactical advantage, but we are forced to refuse. Due to the refusal, the two alternate crews then sabotage our ships, taking various items to assist them. Phaser Coils, Torpedoes, all the important stuff.

They leave back through the rift and we are forced to follow them, to take back our items.

It would take a bit of multi-role playing on our part, but it would be good to see how people would play their characters differently.

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

cortez

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2011, 10:57:13 am »
Would everyone be open to a mission that takes place entirely on a Klingon ship (or other species ship, for that matter). It could be set in any time period?

Shelaf Greegy

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2011, 11:41:30 am »
Not really. The only time we have ever had a klingon ship was the recent special mission, so it wouldn't be a tribute to Shadow Fleet, if you get what I mean.

Offline Kale Bridges

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player present for the majority of the Solen arc in 2013. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2011, 12:38:19 pm »
Not really. The only time we have ever had a klingon ship was the recent special mission, so it wouldn't be a tribute to Shadow Fleet, if you get what I mean.

Just because it's a tribute we have to stick to the confines of what has happened on the fleet.

Every year for your birthday, do you get naked and get slapped around by a nurse to celebrate your expulsion from a birth canal??
Could've phrased that better probably, but you get my meaning.

I think the Klingon ship would be pretty cool... everyone would have to be quite violent.

We could still link it in though... if we play on the Klingon ship, and we're fighting the Discovery or something....

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Shelaf Greegy

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2011, 05:06:08 pm »
Just because it's a tribute we have to stick to the confines of what has happened on the fleet.

Every year for your birthday, do you get naked and get slapped around by a nurse to celebrate your expulsion from a birth canal??
Could've phrased that better probably, but you get my meaning.

I think the Klingon ship would be pretty cool... everyone would have to be quite violent.

We could still link it in though... if we play on the Klingon ship, and we're fighting the Discovery or something....
How did you know? Stalker!

But yes, I get your point.

Ijust don't think it would be a celebration of Shadow Fleet if we go off on a tangent.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 05:09:29 pm by Shelaf Greegy »

Offline Seth Sinclaire

• Suspended Account
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January 2012 to all active members. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to any player present for the majority of the B.O.R.G. Featured Mission:  The First Battle with the Borg: USS Valour Awarded to any player present during the special mission in August 2011.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2011, 01:18:13 pm »
How did you know? Stalker!

you mean im not the only one!?

John Brown

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2011, 12:10:16 pm »
what about we do the first ever mission of the fleet over again the one with the U.S.S Discovery under the Command of Harper; and Dephia under the command of Norton

kawolsky

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2011, 05:42:15 pm »
If you have an idea for our fifth birthday event that you haven't already posted, please do so quickly as this topic will be closing within the next few days.

After this time, a decision will be made, to which everyone will be notified in the main news board.

kawolsky

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2011, 07:43:28 am »