Author Topic: Fleet-Wide Reporting In  (Read 7664 times)

Offline Drax

• Suspended Account
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player present during the special mission in August 2011. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Fleet-Wide Reporting In
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2010, 06:07:39 am »
Is voluntary demotion out of the question? What about if he relinquished his commission in favour of the COB position?
I don't see that being a restriction, just means you can't be both an officer and COB.

Unless I'm wrong, I don't know personnel too well. I'll stick to being the greasemonkey!

Mk1: Would you stop breathing down my neck.
Mk2: My breathing is just a simulation.
Mk1: So is my neck, stop it anyway!

Offline Kale Bridges

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player present for the majority of the Solen arc in 2013. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2010, 06:53:33 am »
Noooooo you couldn't. the CHIEF of the boat is a Cheif Petty Officer all the way up to Master Chief petty Officer. You are an officer and as such you couldn't take the position. Also, it would be unfair to have someone with an officer character and the Chief of the Boat.

I know it's only for enlisted. With Drax's help I looked it up, did a bit of research then made my decision.

Im all for not being an officer. I'm not really bothered.

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

kawolsky

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2010, 09:37:17 am »
I know it's only for enlisted. With Drax's help I looked it up, did a bit of research then made my decision.

Im all for not being an officer. I'm not really bothered.

You can take demotion to crewman, but I'm afraid it would be unfair to appoint you COB atraight away. You would have to work your way up like all other enlisted crewmen. This is a command position on the ship and as such it comes with certain forum privelidges which I can't just dish out willy nilly, I'm afraid.

If you wish to discuss this further, please PM me as it is not appropriate to be discussing it in a public topic.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 09:45:25 am by John Kawolsky »

Offline Kale Bridges

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player present for the majority of the Solen arc in 2013. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2010, 06:33:10 am »
I'll pass on the demotion then.

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Richard Ransom

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2010, 10:43:33 am »
Reece;

if you want you can jump in on the Port Royal Mission

Offline Kale Bridges

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2010, 02:27:23 pm »
Naaa, I've missed a great deal of it. I'll wait thanks.

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Richard Ransom

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2010, 04:49:30 pm »
I just wanted you to know your more then welcome to return to the Port Royal you been missed

Offline Kale Bridges

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2010, 05:51:31 pm »
I doubt it. :D But it was kind of you to say so.

No, all seriousness.... I'll pass for the moment.

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Scott Jansen

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2010, 12:18:38 pm »
Scott Jansen reporting in sir.

kawolsky

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2010, 03:40:14 pm »
** 24 hours left to report in, after which any inactive accounts will be suspended.**

Offline Kale Bridges

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2010, 11:49:10 am »
I've found a problem. What if people left the site because it kind of died and want to come back but can't remember.

Wouldn't it be easier to send an E-mail to everyone telling them they have 48 hours to respond (giving time changes a chance).

If you've already tried that, my bad.

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

kawolsky

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2010, 01:01:52 pm »
I've found a problem. What if people left the site because it kind of died and want to come back but can't remember.

Wouldn't it be easier to send an E-mail to everyone telling them they have 48 hours to respond (giving time changes a chance).

If you've already tried that, my bad.

Reece,

I appreciate your assistance, but yes I have already sent a mass email out asking people if they want to come back. This was sent when I created this reporting in topic and you should have one yourself, providing your email is correct.

As of now, any accounts that haven't reported in within the last week are hereby suspended. This includes sister accounts.

Thank you, and please enjoy your SIMMing once again.

Let's make Shadow Fleet an RPG to be reckoned with!!

Offline Kale Bridges

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2010, 02:43:29 pm »
Ahh right. I don't check my emails often but I kept the address stored. But I know some people check their e-mails often.

But If you sent one out.... sorry.

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

kawolsky

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2010, 02:58:21 pm »
Ahh right. I don't check my emails often but I kept the address stored. But I know some people check their e-mails often.

But If you sent one out.... sorry.

Don't apologise, I appreciate your comments.

Topic now locked and archived.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles