2010 Recruitment Drive

Started by Richard Ransom, September 04, 2010, 03:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

Hello all;

Here we go again we are getting an requitment drive going on all aspects of forums I know we have done word of mouth but we are going to also go into other venues as well for Shadowfleet

I want Volonteers to assit in the ShadowFleet
Youtube/  Advertisment/  would like active youtubers to assit with this so we have one 30 second spot and one 1 minite spot so contact me with yours ideas so we can get this done

Secondly I would like to also use Youtube as an forum; and this forum would be the Shadowfleet Radio Show each week we will talk about whats happening in the Missions in the Fleet; as well as trek stuff and what to look forward for in the future for the Fleet.
so if you would love to help with these Projects; let me know via Pm
Regards

Richard Ransom
Lieutennent Commander
U.S.S Port Royal
Acting Commanding Officer

Michael Ferdinand

I would love to assist in any of the things mentioned above. Just send me a pm with details and I can get to work!

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.