Scheduled Server downtime/Maintenance

Started by Chris Newberry, April 15, 2010, 09:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Newberry

Greetings,

Within the next week, there will be some scheduled downtime for the entire server to add a new secondary HDD to accomodate a growing customer base. I will post more here on the estimated date when this will happen.

Chris

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Chris Newberry

Just and update that the downtime will commence in a few minutes but any post after this won't be in the sql db. All data is on the new Eclipse server as of now.

OctalLord

I can't belive I'm going to say this... But I will anyway.

FIRST!  ;D AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Chris Newberry

lol but sad news, encountered some httpd with mod_ssl problems so the move has been temporary delayed.

Chris Newberry

Everythng has been migrated to the new Eclipse server but DNS hasn't changed yet. That could take up to 36 hrs once I start it for this site. I currently haven't but will once the other dozen sites are showing up.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.