News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Season 6, Mission 10: Journeys End (3)

Started by Scott Bradley, September 29, 2009, 05:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Brown

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on October 30, 2009, 04:15:52 PM

=/\=I'm at her old quarters sir.=/\= Shelaf said, looking at the uniform grey door. Was Saf there? He decided to wait for Brown to arrive.

*A few Moments later John arrived he and Shelaf was alone there*

"Lets try Opening this Door, Computer Release Lock Alpha-Seven-Echo Authorized" Replied John

Computer:Unable to Comply, Voice Print not in Database for Room A-536

"Computer What Voice Prints are in Database for Room A-536"

Computer:Master Cheif  Petty Officer Shelaf Greegy Cheif of the Boat

"You better go Chief, she will only talk to you" replied John

kawolsky

Quote from: Scott Bradley on October 24, 2009, 09:38:33 PM

Scott could see john was in a fragile state, he watched as his friend knocked back the drink quickly.

" Looks like you've got a head start... "

Kawolsky then said the betrayal remark.

" I never betrayed anyone! i never did anything to sabotage your ship. "

He stood opposite kawolsky, scott wasnt sure what would happen.

" I wanted to tell you, but i didnt have the guts.....I wish i'd have beamed myself into space. "

Kawolsky put the glass down on the table with force, almost cracking it in the process. He looked Bradley in the eye with a snarl on his face.

"Sit down, Iconian!"  he growled

Safi Larson

Quote from: John Brown on November 01, 2009, 10:01:51 PM

*A few Moments later John arrived he and Shelaf was alone there*

"Lets try Opening this Door, Computer Release Lock Alpha-Seven-Echo Authorized" Replied John

Computer:Unable to Comply, Voice Print not in Database for Room A-536

"Computer What Voice Prints are in Database for Room A-536"

Computer:Master Cheif  Petty Officer Shelaf Greegy Cheif of the Boat

"You better go Chief, she will only talk to you" replied John

*The Doors of the Quarters opened an a dim light filled the room as Safi sat alone in the Corner of the Dark room she saw Shelaf Enter*
"How........Did you find me" Said Safi Looking up

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Kawolsky on November 02, 2009, 05:40:27 PM

Kawolsky put the glass down on the table with force, almost cracking it in the process. He looked Bradley in the eye with a snarl on his face.

"Sit down, Iconian!"  he growled

Scott noted the ferocity in kawolskys voice. It unnerved him.

" What do you want me to say John? i cant change whats happened. "

Lee Armstrong

Lee was back on the bridge, managing all the comm traffic and subspace messages. He recieved  a special transmission from starfleet command.

" Oh my god. "

=/\= Armstrong to...... Who ever is in command, report to the bridge ASAP =/\=

kawolsky

Quote from: Lee Armstrong on November 09, 2009, 08:33:38 PM

Lee was back on the bridge, managing all the comm traffic and subspace messages. He recieved  a special transmission from starfleet command.

" Oh my god. "

=/\= Armstrong to...... Who ever is in command, report to the bridge ASAP =/\=

Kawolsky, tapping his comm badge, jumped up to his feet in a hurry.

"On my way, Lieutenant"

Heading to the door, Kawolsky paused before leaving. He turned towards Bradley and took a deep breath.

"If you ever hold anything from me again, so help me god, I will not be so forgiving. Report to the bridge"

Before Bradley could reply, Kawolsky sped out of the room, on his way to the bridge.

John Brown

Quote from: John Kawolsky on November 11, 2009, 12:52:50 PM

"On my way, Lieutenant"

Heading to the door, Kawolsky paused before leaving. He turned towards Bradley and took a deep breath.

"If you ever hold anything from me again, so help me god, I will not be so forgiving. Report to the bridge"

Before Bradley could reply, Kawolsky sped out of the room, on his way to the bridge.

*John stormed out of the the Lift entereing the Bridge his face was beat red with the run from the lower decks he ran up to lee*

"Whats the Issue, Lee" Asked John

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Kawolsky on November 11, 2009, 12:52:50 PM

"On my way, Lieutenant"

Scott stumbled from his seat, doing his best to clear his head, he made his way to the bathroom, a quick wash and change of uniform, and maybe, just maybe, they could get on with there lives.

Lee Armstrong

Quote from: John Brown on November 11, 2009, 03:18:00 PM

*John stormed out of the the Lift entereing the Bridge his face was beat red with the run from the lower decks he ran up to lee*

"Whats the Issue, Lee" Asked John

Lee looked at the commander.
" Its the results of the federation tribunal, it states that all former iconian agents are to be given amnesty, and all starfleet officers of iconian descent, are to be allowed to continue with there careers. "

John Brown

Quote from: Lee Armstrong on November 11, 2009, 08:52:27 PM

Lee looked at the commander.

" Its the results of the federation tribunal, it states that all former iconian agents are to be given amnesty, and all starfleet officers of iconian descent, are to be allowed to continue with there careers. "
*John looked at Lee then looked at the information*

"This is what is what the Federation is, but there could be problems when it comes to some of the crew" Replied John

kawolsky

Quote from: John Brown on November 12, 2009, 10:17:25 AM

*John looked at Lee then looked at the information*

"This is what is what the Federation is, but there could be problems when it comes to some of the crew" Replied John

The tubolift slowed to a halt and Kawolsky had soon arrived on the bridge.

"Report"  he said in a serious tone of voice

John Brown

Quote from: John Kawolsky on November 12, 2009, 12:47:05 PM

The tubolift slowed to a halt and Kawolsky had soon arrived on the bridge.

"Report"  he said in a serious tone of voice

*John Picked up the Padd and pasted to to the Captian*

"Sir, report from Starfleet Command, the tribuna states all former Iconions in Starfleet are allowed to matain there Commisions and all former Agents are free to live within the Federation all charges aganest said Agents are Droped as per Starfleet Command, all Commanding Officers are order to return Iconions back to duty" Said John

kawolsky

Quote from: John Brown on November 12, 2009, 01:27:10 PM

*John Picked up the Padd and pasted to to the Captian*

"Sir, report from Starfleet Command, the tribuna states all former Iconions in Starfleet are allowed to matain there Commisions and all former Agents are free to live within the Federation all charges aganest said Agents are Droped as per Starfleet Command, all Commanding Officers are order to return Iconions back to duty" Said John

As Brown made his report, the turbolift doors swished open once more and out stepped Bradley. Kawolsky turned to face him.

"The charges placed on all Iconian "agents" have been dropped"

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: John Kawolsky on November 13, 2009, 12:56:19 PM

As Brown made his report, the turbolift doors swished open once more and out stepped Bradley. Kawolsky turned to face him.

Shelaf walked onto the bridge behind Bradley.

"But Larson still won't open the door." He said.

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Kawolsky on November 13, 2009, 12:56:19 PM

" I suppose thats something. "

Scott was distracted for a moment, he heard some faint words echo around the bridge in ancient iconian.

Shelaf walked onto the bridge behind Bradley.

"But Larson still won't open the door." He said.

" She may not have to, i can help her with what she's going through. "

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.