News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Season 6, Mission 10: Journeys End (3)

Started by Scott Bradley, September 29, 2009, 05:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: John Brown on October 19, 2009, 11:44:04 AM

"There has been a report, that she poses more danger to her self, right Cheif" Said John

"Hmmm. I havn't a clue where she might be. She'll have bypassed the internal sensors though." Shelaf said thoughtfully. "It has to be somewhere accessible by jeffries tube or air ducts."

John Brown

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on October 19, 2009, 11:57:56 AM

"Hmmm. I havn't a clue where she might be. She'll have bypassed the internal sensors though." Shelaf said thoughtfully. "It has to be somewhere accessible by jeffries tube or air ducts."

"Shelaf, think for me we need tips" Said John as him Chrispher, Abraham and Armstong walked down the Deck

"Yes, she may be Iconion, but you know her Personally what dose she do when she is threaten were is she most confirmble, as both of us know she knew when to escape there upgrading the Lower Decks sensor palletes so the internals are down below deck 7" Finish John

Safi Larson

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on October 19, 2009, 11:57:56 AM

*Safi walked around the room picking up an picture looking at it knowing it was her Father around the Room were other things many pictures of her an shelaf her and the Senior Staff she walked to an back corner and opened an box in it was an Neckless that Shelaf gave her she picked it up and held it in her hands then small tears came down her face*

"I have failed, Shelaf my father, my job, all becuse of me" Said Safi

Alan Christopher

Quote from: John Brown on October 19, 2009, 02:00:15 PM

"Shelaf, think for me we need tips" Said John as him Chrispher, Abraham and Armstong walked down the Deck

"Yes, she may be Iconion, but you know her Personally what dose she do when she is threaten were is she most confirmble, as both of us know she knew when to escape there upgrading the Lower Decks sensor palletes so the internals are down below deck 7" Finish John

Alan staggered behind the group, bottle in hand with his uniform jacket undone.

" Being an iconian doesnt make a bit of difference you son of a bitch, she's the same goddamn person! just think shelaf, where the hell would she go? "

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: Alan Christopher on October 20, 2009, 03:39:57 PM

Alan staggered behind the group, bottle in hand with his uniform jacket undone.

" Being an iconian doesnt make a bit of difference you son of a bitch, she's the same goddamn person! just think shelaf, where the hell would she go? "

Shelaf span on is heel and slammed Alan against the wall, knocking the bottle out of his hand.

"Let me get something straight. Im not doing this because im prejudiced, hell, out of anyone on this crew, im probably the one who's suffered the most rascist attacks. No. I'm doing this because I used to respect you as an officer. You used to be a friend. Sort yourself out, because if you have an ounce of self respect left, you'd realise whats happened to you!" Shelaf seemed to realise what he was doing and let go.

"Now, get back to your quarters and sort yourself out... wait... quarters. Thats it!" Shelaf said, turning back and sprinting off, leaving the other officers looking stunned.

John Brown

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on October 20, 2009, 04:15:08 PM

Shelaf span on is heel and slammed Alan against the wall, knocking the bottle out of his hand.

"Let me get something straight. Im not doing this because im prejudiced, hell, out of anyone on this crew, im probably the one who's suffered the most rascist attacks. No. I'm doing this because I used to respect you as an officer. You used to be a friend. Sort yourself out, because if you have an ounce of self respect left, you'd realise whats happened to you!" Shelaf seemed to realise what he was doing and let go.

"Now, get back to your quarters and sort yourself out... wait... quarters. Thats it!" Shelaf said, turning back and sprinting off, leaving the other officers looking stunned.

"There he goes again" Said John
"H

kawolsky

Quote from: Scott Bradley on October 11, 2009, 12:09:08 PM

Scott stumbled as he stood up. He wasn't expecting visitors, and he was more than aware of the attacks happening in the federation.  Nevertheless he opened the door, seeing the fuming figure of kawolsky in front of him.

Taken aback, he stood to the side, letting his friend in.

"John?"

Meanwhile, in Bradley's quarters, there was a tense silence. Kawolsky had entered and had immediately gone for the replicator and ordered a glass of scotch. He only ever drunk the stuff when something was on his mind.

Taking a quick gulp of the synthahol, he turned his head slightly, still facing the replicator console. He wouldn't make eye contact with the Commander.

"Why?"  he said softly

peperghost

Quote from: John Brown on October 20, 2009, 06:28:24 PM

"There he goes again" Said John
"H

Alexander ran into the room, with the rifle in his arms. He was late and it was something that he didn't like. He noticed that Shelaf had just ran out of the room and the door was open for his entrance.

"Sir, sorry for my tardiness. May I assist in any way?" Alexander said.

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Kawolsky on October 21, 2009, 07:01:30 PM

Meanwhile, in Bradley's quarters, there was a tense silence. Kawolsky had entered and had immediately gone for the replicator and ordered a glass of scotch. He only ever drunk the stuff when something was on his mind.

Taking a quick gulp of the synthahol, he turned his head slightly, still facing the replicator console. He wouldn't make eye contact with the Commander.

"Why?"  he said softly

Scott could see that john was half drunk, not unlike himself. His friend must be falling to pieces,as he never resorted to drink. As the question was asked, Scott noticed the phaser on johns belt.

" Why? I dont know what your asking john, I'm sorry i didnt tell you about this... "

Jacob

Quote from: Alex Linderholm on October 21, 2009, 09:54:26 PM

Alexander ran into the room, with the rifle in his arms. He was late and it was something that he didn't like. He noticed that Shelaf had just ran out of the room and the door was open for his entrance.

"Sir, sorry for my tardiness. May I assist in any way?" Alexander said.

Jacob looked at the young lieutenant, holding his rifle tightly.

" Isnt the rifle a bit much lieutenant? "

peperghost

Quote from: Jacob Abraham on October 22, 2009, 10:50:20 AM

Jacob looked at the young lieutenant, holding his rifle tightly.

" Isnt the rifle a bit much lieutenant? "

"Well it depends. You never know what's going to happen, better to be
prepared." Alexander said. "Is there anything you need me to do sir?" Alexander asked

kawolsky

Quote from: Scott Bradley on October 22, 2009, 07:27:43 AM

Scott could see that john was half drunk, not unlike himself. His friend must be falling to pieces,as he never resorted to drink. As the question was asked, Scott noticed the phaser on johns belt.

" Why? I dont know what your asking john, I'm sorry i didnt tell you about this... "

Replicating another glass, he continued to have his back to Bradley as if he wasn't there. Taking a swig he walked over to the sofa and sat himself down.

"You betrayed me. You betrayed the crew..."

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Kawolsky on October 24, 2009, 05:11:32 PM

Replicating another glass, he continued to have his back to Bradley as if he wasn't there. Taking a swig he walked over to the sofa and sat himself down.

"You betrayed me. You betrayed the crew..."

Scott could see john was in a fragile state, he watched as his friend knocked back the drink quickly.

" Looks like you've got a head start... "

Kawolsky then said the betrayal remark.

" I never betrayed anyone! i never did anything to sabotage your ship. "

He stood opposite kawolsky, scott wasnt sure what would happen.

" I wanted to tell you, but i didnt have the guts.....I wish i'd have beamed myself into space. "

John Brown

Quote from: Scott Bradley on October 24, 2009, 09:38:33 PM

Scott could see john was in a fragile state, he watched as his friend knocked back the drink quickly.

" Looks like you've got a head start... "

Kawolsky then said the betrayal remark.

" I never betrayed anyone! i never did anything to sabotage your ship. "

He sat on a chair opposite kawolsky, scott wasnt sure what would happen.

" I wanted to tell you, but i didnt have the guts.....I wish i'd have beamed myself into space. "

==^== Brown to Cheif, What is going on==^==-

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: John Brown on October 25, 2009, 01:20:52 PM

==^== Brown to Cheif, What is going on==^==-

=/\=I'm at her old quarters sir.=/\= Shelaf said, looking at the uniform grey door. Was Saf there? He decided to wait for Brown to arrive.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.