Author Topic: Season 6, Mission 10: Journeys End (3)  (Read 29241 times)

Jacob

Re: Season 6, Mission 10: Journeys End (3)
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2009, 03:35:08 pm »
Alan finished his swig from the bottle, he had long since discarded with glasses.

" Sure, if you dont mind being seen with an iccy? "

Jacob snorted and laughed.

" Kid, i was drinking with cardassians months after the occupation ended. I dont mind questionable company. "

Hew sat down, as Alan passed the bottle over. Jacob helped himself. he was suprised at what the drink was.

" Bit strong for you ain't it? So....Hows things, since the mission. Havent seen much of you. "

Offline Alan Christopher

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Chief Helm Officer, USS Discovery
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January 2012 to all active members. Awarded to any player present for the majority of the B.O.R.G. Featured Mission:  The First Battle with the Borg: USS Valour Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2009, 03:36:54 pm »
Jacob snorted and laughed.

" Kid, i was drinking with cardassians months after the occupation ended. I dont mind questionable company. "

Hew sat down, as Alan passed the bottle over. Jacob helped himself. he was suprised at what the drink was.

" Bit strong for you ain't it? So....Hows things, since the mission. Havent seen much of you. "

Alan gave a cynical smile.

" Oh, so im the questionable one? did you forget your a clone or something? "

He took the bottle back, taking a large gulp.

" well of course not, i cant walk down the corridor without wondering whether or not im going to get stabbed in the back, not to mention i feel like ive betrayed my friends.

Its a mess gunny. "

Offline Lee Armstrong

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Chief Science Officer, USS Discovery
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January 2012 to all active members. Awarded to any player present for the majority of the B.O.R.G. Featured Mission:  The First Battle with the Borg: USS Valour Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2009, 03:52:04 pm »
"And now, I must leave the bridge." Alexander said. Something didn't seem right to him. Reporting to the armory, he grabbed a phaser rifle and checked it out of the armory. He started his rounds, with it out and ready to shoot anyone that was being discriminative.

As he strolled down the halls of the decks, people stared at him but quickly looked away when they were about to reach eye contact with him. If anyone stopped him from the rounds, they would be shot at minimum setting. There needed to be some order on the ship and if the senior staff weren't doing it, then Alexander would do it for them.

As lee rounded the corner, he bumped into linderholm, lee hadn't been particularly observant, as he was working on a padd.

" In a hurry lieutenant? "

peperghost

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2009, 04:15:10 pm »
As lee rounded the corner, he bumped into linderholm, lee hadn't been particularly observant, as he was working on a padd.

" In a hurry lieutenant? "

"Not entirely sir." Alexander said being respectful to the other officer. "Just making sure people behave."
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 04:15:41 pm by Alex Linderholm »

Offline Lee Armstrong

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Chief Science Officer, USS Discovery
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January 2012 to all active members. Awarded to any player present for the majority of the B.O.R.G. Featured Mission:  The First Battle with the Borg: USS Valour Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2009, 08:42:51 pm »
"Not entirely sir." Alexander said being respectful to the other officer. "Just making sure people behave."

" Right. the attacks. Is it really that bad? i haven't seen xenophobia this bad since the end of the dominion war. Its sick."

Jacob

« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2009, 08:47:28 pm »
Alan gave a cynical smile.

" Oh, so im the questionable one? did you forget your a clone or something? "

He took the bottle back, taking a large gulp.

" well of course not, i cant walk down the corridor without wondering whether or not im going to get stabbed in the back, not to mention i feel like ive betrayed my friends.

Its a mess gunny. "

" well, clone or no clone...Im still human. "

Jacob enjoyed another swig of the bottle.

" People just need time to adjust......its gonna take some time, i mean, theyve just found out there comrades were enemy agents. Even though your not a threat. It takes getting used to.

No point cutting yourself off from the world Alan, you gotta face them sometime. And if i hear right, youve got to talk to the mother of your kid. "

Safi Larson

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2009, 10:01:08 pm »
" well, clone or no clone...Im still human. "

Jacob enjoyed another swig of the bottle.

" People just need time to adjust......its gonna take some time, i mean, theyve just found out there comrades were enemy agents. Even though your not a threat. It takes getting used to.

No point cutting yourself off from the world Alan, you gotta face them sometime. And if i hear right, youve got to talk to the mother of your kid. "

[Sickbay]

*Safi Woke up in a start*

"What" Said Safi

"You will stay here until futhor notice, Ensign" Siad The Doctor

"Like hell" Said Safi as she got up put her hair in a Pony Tail Grabed the Doctor threw him into the wall and ran into the Jefferus Tube Network to go into the bowles of the Ship to comprehead what was happening safi felt she was alone Alan would have nothing to do with her she betrayed Shealf she was alone and needed to be if she was'nt going to die she will hide

"Dammit, Nurse Do'nt try looking for her, I'll Call the Bridge" Said the Doctor

==^==Sickbay to Bridge, Ensign Larson has escaped Sickbay, she will need to return here she is suffering an Mental Breakdown unless treated she could harm those around her==^==

John Brown

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2009, 10:15:58 pm »
[Sickbay]

*Safi Woke up in a start*

"What" Said Safi

"You will stay here until futhor notice, Ensign" Siad The Doctor

"Like hell" Said Safi as she got up put her hair in a Pony Tail Grabed the Doctor threw him into the wall and ran into the Jefferus Tube Network to go into the bowles of the Ship to comprehead what was happening safi felt she was alone Alan would have nothing to do with her she betrayed Shealf she was alone and needed to be if she was'nt going to die she will hide

"Dammit, Nurse Do'nt try looking for her, I'll Call the Bridge" Said the Doctor

==^==Sickbay to Bridge, Ensign Larson has escaped Sickbay, she will need to return here she is suffering an Mental Breakdown unless treated she could harm those around her==^==

"Dammit" Said John as he pressed the Comm Button ==^== Roger that Sickbay==^==

"is she on internal, Crewman?" asked John as he headed for the Operations Station

"No luck Sir" Said the crewman

"Computer confirm Satus of  Larson, Safi Ensign Secuitey Access Codes" Said John as he released the Operations Station

Computer:Larson, Safi Ensign, Secuitey Access restricted

"then she ca'nt gain access to the Critcle Functions," Said John as he entered the Commands sounding Alarms thoughout the Ship

==^==This is an Secuitey Alert, Ensign Safi Larson has escaped Sickbay, All Personal are Ordered to be on a Lookout for her she is deemed Dangrous possably armed do not appoch report sightings to Secuitey, All Secuitey Teams report to me in the Crew Lounge==^==

"Clear the Bridge, Computer Bridge Lockout Brown-Delta-Eight" Said John as he headed for the lift behind him all the Bridge Stations Shutdown with the Only Senior Officer on duty he needed to find Safi

*John quickly entered the Crew Lounge seeing both Jacob and Alan*

"Right, you two, your off-duty time is canceled your with me" Sternly Said John then he looked at Alan Staring at him
"you could be an Borg for all I care, your an Starfleet Officer Act like it"Finished John Brown

peperghost

« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2009, 03:05:13 pm »
" Right. the attacks. Is it really that bad? i haven't seen xenophobia this bad since the end of the dominion war. Its sick."

"It's bad to me and yes it is sick. Hopefully I can make a difference on the ship." Alexander said.
==^==This is an Secuitey Alert, Ensign Safi Larson has escaped Sickbay, All Personal are Ordered to be on a Lookout for her she is deemed Dangrous possably armed do not appoch report sightings to Secuitey, All Secuitey Teams report to me in the Crew Lounge==^==

"Well I guess this is where we depart sir." Alexander said. He took off running down the deck so that he could reach the crew lounge in time.

Shelaf Greegy

« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2009, 06:35:51 pm »
"Dammit" Said John as he pressed the Comm Button ==^== Roger that Sickbay==^==

"is she on internal, Crewman?" asked John as he headed for the Operations Station

"No luck Sir" Said the crewman

"Computer confirm Satus of  Larson, Safi Ensign Secuitey Access Codes" Said John as he released the Operations Station

Computer:Larson, Safi Ensign, Secuitey Access restricted

"then she ca'nt gain access to the Critcle Functions," Said John as he entered the Commands sounding Alarms thoughout the Ship

"Clear the Bridge, Computer Bridge Lockout Brown-Delta-Eight" Said John as he headed for the lift behind him all the Bridge Stations Shutdown with the Only Senior Officer on duty he needed to find Safi

*John quickly entered the Crew Lounge seeing both Jacob and Alan*

"Right, you two, your off-duty time is canceled your with me" Sternly Said John then he looked at Alan Staring at him
"you could be an Borg for all I care, your an Starfleet Officer Act like it"Finished John Brown

Shelaf ran into the room. He was dressed in a clean uniform and was shaved. He had decided it wasn't worth dwelling over, and now Safi had tried to kill herself and was running round the ship.

"Sir!" He said, throwing a salute at Brown. "Where do you need me?"

Jacob

« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2009, 07:06:56 am »
Shelaf ran into the room. He was dressed in a clean uniform and was shaved. He had decided it wasn't worth dwelling over, and now Safi had tried to kill herself and was running round the ship.

Jacob folded his arms, thinking on the situation.

" We need you out with us looking for her, she needs to know you forgive her, otherwise she'll stay hidden, she knows every nook and cranny in this ship. It'll be impossible to stop her. "

John Brown

« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2009, 08:24:22 am »

" We need you out with us looking for her, she needs to know you forgive her, otherwise she'll stay hidden, she knows every nook and cranny in this ship. It'll be impossible to stop her. "

*John folded his Arms looking around the Room*

"Exacley, she is the Cheif Engineer, she knows this ship better then anyone" Said John looking at the Cheif

"Okay, Shelaf you know her were would she try to go?" asked John

Safi Larson

« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2009, 08:26:40 am »

[ Somwhere near Main Engineering]

/*Safi whent at great speed though the jefferus tubes beating every internal Sensor past as she knew the time frames after seveler flights of ladders she was near the Room were she wanted to be she opened the Air duck and jumped down the Room was in Darkness Sealed for more then a year she sat in a chair and closed her eyes*

Jacob

« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2009, 11:34:38 am »
*John folded his Arms looking around the Room*

"Exacley, she is the Cheif Engineer, she knows this ship better then anyone" Said John looking at the Cheif

"Okay, Shelaf you know her were would she try to go?" asked John

" I dont think she poses any danger commander, shes an iconian, but one of the drayner. She wont be doing anything to sabotage the piece. "

John Brown

« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2009, 11:44:04 am »
" I dont think she poses any danger commander, shes an iconian, but one of the drayner. She wont be doing anything to sabotage the piece. "

"There has been a report, that she poses more danger to her self, right Cheif" Said John

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles