Season 6, Mission 10: Journeys End (3)

Started by Scott Bradley, September 29, 2009, 05:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Brown

Quote from: Alex Linderholm on October 05, 2009, 08:40:29 PM

The morale on the ship was horrible. Alex was tired of the people acting racist or gloomy and needed to talk to the Captain about it. As he reached the Captain's quarters, he noticed his superior officer standing at the door.

"Are you going to do what I came here to do sir?" Alexander asked.

*John Turned at the Younger officer*

"Report to the Bridge, and that is an order" Sternly Said John he did;nt need any of the crew barging in on a private matter with the command staff

peperghost

Quote from: John Brown on October 06, 2009, 09:20:41 AM

*John Turned at the Younger officer*

"Report to the Bridge, and that is an order" Sternly Said John he did;nt need any of the crew barging in on a private matter with the command staff

"Yes sir, but let me say something. If I find out there is another assault against anybody, I will take action against the people that caused it. They have no right to be doing this and it is against Starfleet General order 14. I will stoop down to their level because I am not going putting up with the crap. This is not the 1950's!" Alexander said. And then stormed off to the bridge as ordered, to watch over security. If anything happened, he would be ready.

John Brown

Quote from: Alex Linderholm on October 06, 2009, 12:27:04 PM

"Yes sir, but let me say something. If I find out there is another assault against anybody, I will take action against the people that caused it. They have no right to be doing this and it is against Starfleet General order 14. I will stoop down to their level because I am not going putting up with the crap. This is not the 1950's!" Alexander said. And then stormed off to the bridge as ordered, to watch over security. If anything happened, he would be ready.

*John closed his eyes as he knew what next he had to do to make the Captian return to the ship*

"Computer Overide Door Lock   Brown-Delta-Bravo-Niner-Three-Three-Zulu" Said John as the Doors opened John Steped inside

"Lights 100%" Said John as he walked in and saw the Captian at his desk

"Captian, dammit to hell I know you are having problems in what has happened but you are loosing your ship, More then hlaf of the crew put in for transfer, Starfleet has relived us of Active duty pending review if we are deemed an unactive ship, your Command is under review if you are not reported in with Starfleet Command in the next 12 Hours I am ordered to relive you of command, Dmmit Captian help me save the ship"Said John

kawolsky

Quote from: John Brown on October 07, 2009, 08:36:49 AM

*John closed his eyes as he knew what next he had to do to make the Captian return to the ship*

"Computer Overide Door Lock   Brown-Delta-Bravo-Niner-Three-Three-Zulu" Said John as the Doors opened John Steped inside

"Lights 100%" Said John as he walked in and saw the Captian at his desk

"Captian, dammit to hell I know you are having problems in what has happened but you are loosing your ship, More then hlaf of the crew put in for transfer, Starfleet has relived us of Active duty pending review if we are deemed an unactive ship, your Command is under review if you are not reported in with Starfleet Command in the next 12 Hours I am ordered to relive you of command, Dmmit Captian help me save the ship"Said John

Kawolsky dropped the padd he was reading on the desk in front of him and looked up at Brown.

"How could I miss it, John?"  he spoke  "They were right in front of me and I missed them!"

John Brown

Quote from: John Kawolsky on October 08, 2009, 01:51:26 PM

Kawolsky dropped the padd he was reading on the desk in front of him and looked up at Brown.

"How could I miss it, John?"  he spoke  "They were right in front of me and I missed them!"

"What could you do, Look they hid from all of us, I am the Head of Ship Secuitey and they did it under me, and also I was investgating everything that was happening but I did'nt see it none of us could have" Said John as he walked over and put his hand on John Kawolsky Soulder

"Listen to Me, you are an great Commanding Officer, you are an great man you have taking us to hell and back but this ship needs its Captian I am only the Cheif Tatical officer the Crew dos'nt look up to me they are looking up to you they lost there First Officer, there Cheif Engineer, ther Cheif Helm Officer most half of the Senior Officers on the Ship they need somone to look up to" Said John

"I was offered an Command with the U.S.S Norway on deep Space Mission 7 Years I turned it down to serve with you" Finish John

kawolsky

Quote from: John Brown on October 08, 2009, 04:11:18 PM

"What could you do, Look they hid from all of us, I am the Head of Ship Secuitey and they did it under me, and also I was investgating everything that was happening but I did'nt see it none of us could have" Said John as he walked over and put his hand on John Kawolsky Soulder

"Listen to Me, you are an great Commanding Officer, you are an great man you have taking us to hell and back but this ship needs its Captian I am only the Cheif Tatical officer the Crew dos'nt look up to me they are looking up to you they lost there First Officer, there Cheif Engineer, ther Cheif Helm Officer most half of the Senior Officers on the Ship they need somone to look up to" Said John

"I was offered an Command with the U.S.S Norway on deep Space Mission 7 Years I turned it down to serve with you" Finish John

Kawolsky held his head in his hands as thoughts rushed through his mind, then all of a sudden it hit him. He needed to confront his former friend and right hand man.

"This took place right in front of me and I was blind to it, but now I'm going to find out what I need to know"   he replied, standing

Placing his hand on Brown's shoulder, he said "Thank you, John"  before heading out of the door

John Brown

Quote from: John Kawolsky on October 09, 2009, 12:48:48 PM

Kawolsky held his head in his hands as thoughts rushed through his mind, then all of a sudden it hit him. He needed to confront his former friend and right hand man.

"This took place right in front of me and I was blind to it, but now I'm going to find out what I need to know"   he replied, standing

Placing his hand on Brown's shoulder, he said "Thank you, John"  before heading out of the door

"Anytime" Said John as he left the Quarters he turned and headed for the Bridge with an smile he knew that the Captian is back and the ship will soon be back going how things used to be

[Bridge]

*John entered the Bridge walked to the Bridge Railing*

"Report" Asked John

peperghost

Quote from: John Brown on October 09, 2009, 10:27:44 PM

"Anytime" Said John as he left the Quarters he turned and headed for the Bridge with an smile he knew that the Captian is back and the ship will soon be back going how things used to be

[Bridge]

*John entered the Bridge walked to the Bridge Railing*

"Report" Asked John

"Tactical systems working at full capacity and people are behaving themselves for now." Alexander said.

Scott Bradley

Scott continued drinking in his room, a solitary figure, the lights where dimmed, he didnt want to see himself. As he sat looking at the files on all of the discovered agents , he saw the symbols that appeared to him little over a year ago.

" What the hell? Damn it not again "

He gazed at the symbols, unable to take his eyes off them....

kawolsky

Quote from: Scott Bradley on October 10, 2009, 09:21:34 PM

Scott continued drinking in his room, a solitary figure, the lights where dimmed, he didnt want to see himself. As he sat looking at the files on all of the discovered agents , he saw the symbols that appeared to him little over a year ago.

" What the hell? Damn it not again "

He gazed at the symbols, unable to take his eyes off them....

Kawolsky stood at the door. The look of anger on his face barely captured the feelings that were stirring inside of him. He hated that he had missed the signs, that Iconian agents had been under his very nose and he hadn't realised it. But there was one thing that he felt particularly strongly about, and that was that his first officer - his friend - had been one all along. He hated himself.

Taking a deep breath, he pushed the chime on the door, though out of habit more than anything else. He had wanted to break the door down, but he remained calm and waited for a response.

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Kawolsky on October 11, 2009, 06:40:54 AM

Kawolsky stood at the door. The look of anger on his face barely captured the feelings that were stirring inside of him. He hated that he had missed the signs, that Iconian agents had been under his very nose and he hadn't realised it. But there was one thing that he felt particularly strongly about, and that was that his first officer - his friend - had been one all along. He hated himself.

Taking a deep breath, he pushed the chime on the door, though out of habit more than anything else. He had wanted to break the door down, but he remained calm and waited for a response.

Scott stumbled as he stood up. He wasn't expecting visitors, and he was more than aware of the attacks happening in the federation.  Nevertheless he opened the door, seeing the fuming figure of kawolsky in front of him.

Taken aback, he stood to the side, letting his friend in.

"John?"

peperghost

Quote from: Alex Linderholm on October 10, 2009, 02:57:08 AM

"Tactical systems working at full capacity and people are behaving themselves for now." Alexander said.

"And now, I must leave the bridge." Alexander said. Something didn't seem right to him. Reporting to the armory, he grabbed a phaser rifle and checked it out of the armory. He started his rounds, with it out and ready to shoot anyone that was being discriminative.

As he strolled down the halls of the decks, people stared at him but quickly looked away when they were about to reach eye contact with him. If anyone stopped him from the rounds, they would be shot at minimum setting. There needed to be some order on the ship and if the senior staff weren't doing it, then Alexander would do it for them.

Alan Christopher

Alan entered the officers lounge that had been the place of recreation for people on the entire ship, that was, before the revelations came out. Now it was empty, dark, only a few people sat, not talking to each other, drinking there drinks. Alan grasped at the bottle he had in his hand, and took a quick swig.

He sat at a table by the window, looking out towards the starbase and the planet orbiting below.

Jacob

Quote from: Alan Christopher on October 16, 2009, 03:22:21 PM

Alan entered the officers lounge that had been the place of recreation for people on the entire ship, that was, before the revelations came out. Now it was empty, dark, only a few people sat, not talking to each other, drinking there drinks. Alan grasped at the bottle he had in his hand, and took a quick swig.

He sat at a table by the window, looking out towards the starbase and the planet orbiting below.

Jacob entered the officers mess, he had saw how far the morale of the crew had fallen, and he was filled with despair. This ship, his former home, that he remembered without ever being onboard before, was falling apart. He made his way over to Alan.

" Mind if i join you? "

Alan Christopher

Quote from: Jacob Abraham on October 16, 2009, 03:27:24 PM

Jacob entered the officers mess, he had saw how far the morale of the crew had fallen, and he was filled with despair. This ship, his former home, that he remembered without ever being onboard before, was falling apart. He made his way over to Alan.

" Mind if i join you? "

Alan finished his swig from the bottle, he had long since discarded with glasses.

" Sure, if you dont mind being seen with an iccy? "

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.