Author Topic: Season 6, Mission 10: Journeys End (3)  (Read 29232 times)

Shelaf Greegy

Re: Season 6, Mission 10: Journeys End (3)
« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2009, 04:00:27 pm »
Jacob sighed and pulled up a chair.

" Well.....you gotta look at it her way shelaf, shes just been uncovered as an iconian. Theres a lot of hate out there right now, some deep wounds on the planets out there.

Hell i cant stand the iconians myself, they put me through hell after they finished the cloning process. But like all races, some are good, others......not so good.

you should go talk to her, we've got a little time before the captain comes in. "
"Your right!"

Shelaf stood up and walked over to Safi.

"Saf... we have to talk."

Offline Scott Bradley

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Flight Control Officer, USS Challenger
  • Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2009, 04:34:28 pm »
Scott arrived in the messhall with the remainder of the senior staff, most where still off duty and not in uniform. They all waited anxiously for the captain to arrive.

Safi Larson

« Reply #92 on: November 18, 2009, 05:59:58 pm »
"Your right!"

Shelaf stood up and walked over to Safi.

"Saf... we have to talk."

*Safi looked up and Smiled at Shelaf it was the first time she smiled in an long time*

"I thought as much" Replied Safi

Scott Jansen

« Reply #93 on: November 19, 2009, 02:35:18 pm »
Scott sat in his quarters and poured himself a drink. He knew the crew had become very restless since the mission. Scott decided he best not ponder on the situation as he was sure it would be back to normal soon enough. He drained his glass and held the bottle steady to refill it.

peperghost

« Reply #94 on: November 24, 2009, 10:40:41 pm »
Alexander left the lounge and headed for the turbolift. He felt lonely and wanted someone to talk to, yet it seemed like everyone was to busy with either their work or something about Iconians. Then, he remembered the one thing that listened in at all times, the computer.

Alexander stopped his heading to the turbolift and went back to the lounge to "chat" with the computer. As he entered the lounge, he took a seat and made himself comfortable before speaking. He was just going to ask the computer a completely random question that had nothing to do with the current situation on the Discovery. When he was ready, he cleared his throat and spoke.

"Computer" Alexander said, and moments later the computer beeped. "I want to play a hypothetical game." He finished. Once again the computer beeped and then said "Please insert first statement."

"Let's say there was a mutiny in the United Federation of Planets, in which a power hungry dictator takes over and they destroyed our treaties with the Cardassians and Romulans. What would the outcome of the event be?" Alexander asked.

The computer took a second and replied. "If the Federation-Cardassian Treaty of 2370 was broken, there would be nothing preventing a full scale war and the breaking of the Federation-Romulan treaty would make it worse. There would be nothing stopping the Cardassians and the Romulans from joining forces and taking down the United Federation of Planets. If Starfleet was able to produce enough ships to combat the forces, there would be masssive bloodshed on both sides. The overal winner of the war caused by the treaty breakings is unclear at this time and may vary depending on the conditions of both sides."

Alexander took a second to soak all of that in. "Thank you computer." He said, and then he left the lounge and started his rounds again.

Offline Scott Bradley

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: November 26, 2009, 11:08:20 am »
As the entire senior staff sat waiting for the captain to arrive and talk with them, Scott took a deep breath. Things with him and kawolksy were strained, and the recent visions scott was having made it worse.

He had an important announcement to make, and he wasnt sure if it was the right choice, but they deserved to know.

kawolsky

« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2009, 12:31:38 pm »
As the entire senior staff sat waiting for the captain to arrive and talk with them, Scott took a deep breath. Things with him and kawolksy were strained, and the recent visions scott was having made it worse.

He had an important announcement to make, and he wasnt sure if it was the right choice, but they deserved to know.

Kawolsky walked into the mess hall, at which point everyone stood up in greeting him. He paused, checking to see who had come, before heading to the table.

"Please, as you were"

peperghost

« Reply #97 on: November 30, 2009, 02:37:16 pm »
The corridors of the ship were so peaceful, as if nothing had happened. Alexander felt sorry for the people that would soon be assigned to the ship that is, if anyone didn't pull strings to get off. The ship would soon be deserted the way that people were leaving.

Alexander was humming a simple tune, just to pass the time. If only somethin interesing would happen, yet he would be the last one to know like always. It's even worst if a species like the Borg find out before them and their nearest ship was 200 lightyears away.

Alexander went to his quarters so that he could be left with his dark thoughts. The thoughts varied from time to time, like an electrocution, the ship blowing up, the Federation falling, etc.

Offline Scott Bradley

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: December 02, 2009, 02:40:07 pm »
Kawolsky walked into the mess hall, at which point everyone stood up in greeting him. He paused, checking to see who had come, before heading to the table.

"Please, as you were"

Scott was still at the back of the room, he could tell there was an air of tension.

" So whats this about sir? "

kawolsky

« Reply #99 on: December 30, 2009, 02:27:10 pm »
Scott was still at the back of the room, he could tell there was an air of tension.

" So whats this about sir? "

Kawolsky stood at the foot of the table. Everyone was gathered round, some sat at table, others standing.

"We've had a tough year. We've met a new enemy. We've seen some devastating things. We've lost a lot of people."

He paused for effect.

"But as the year comes to an end, we can look forward to the new and exciting discoveries this ship will make, and in doing so we will ensure we honour the names of those who have fallen."

Picking up a glass from the table in front of him, he raised it in the air.

"To the future"

Offline Scott Bradley

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: January 02, 2010, 07:07:50 pm »
Kawolsky stood at the foot of the table. Everyone was gathered round, some sat at table, others standing.

"We've had a tough year. We've met a new enemy. We've seen some devastating things. We've lost a lot of people."

He paused for effect.

"But as the year comes to an end, we can look forward to the new and exciting discoveries this ship will make, and in doing so we will ensure we honour the names of those who have fallen."

Picking up a glass from the table in front of him, he raised it in the air.

"To the future"

Scott took a drink and let the noise in the room die down. After another moment he finished his drink and spoke, to nobody in particular, but loud enough so everyone could hear.

" I'm leaving...." 

Offline Alan Christopher

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Chief Helm Officer, USS Discovery
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January 2012 to all active members. Awarded to any player present for the majority of the B.O.R.G. Featured Mission:  The First Battle with the Borg: USS Valour Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: January 03, 2010, 06:15:45 pm »
Scott took a drink and let the noise in the room die down. After another moment he finished his drink and spoke, to nobody in particular, but loud enough so everyone could hear.

" I'm leaving...."

The room fell silent.

"What? why the hell would you do that? "

Offline Scott Bradley

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: January 03, 2010, 06:18:12 pm »
The room fell silent.

"What? why the hell would you do that? "

" This whole thing began when the drayner stopped listening to our people. we became conceited, arrogant. Now i know we dont have much memory of that time, but general Raynar  tells me there may be a way to regain that memory that was lost through the ages.

There should be at least one iconian lord left, don't you think? You three dont remember as much as i have. The knowledge should be my burden to bare, alone. "

kawolsky

« Reply #103 on: January 05, 2010, 09:44:52 am »
" This whole thing began when the drayner stopped listening to our people. we became conceited, arrogant. Now i know we dont have much memory of that time, but general Raynar  tells me there may be a way to regain that memory that was lost through the ages.

There should be at least one iconian lord left, don't you think? You three dont remember as much as i have. The knowledge should be my burden to bare, alone. "

Kawolsky stood there. He was a little suprised to hear this but somehow he knew it was coming. And he knew he couldn't change the Commander's mind.

"Well, if you think it's for the best..."  he said
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 09:45:32 am by John Kawolsky »

Offline Scott Bradley

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: January 06, 2010, 05:28:04 pm »
Kawolsky stood there. He was a little suprised to hear this but somehow he knew it was coming. And he knew he couldn't change the Commander's mind.

"Well, if you think it's for the best..."  he said

" I do john, I've got to at leastt look into it. As much as I hate being iconian, hate what my people have dpne, its still part of who, or what I am

€he others don't have to remember, this is my burden to bear. "

MISSION END: 7th January, 2010
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 02:54:47 pm by John Kawolsky »

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles