Season 6, Mission 09: The Long and Winding Road (2)

Started by kawolsky, August 13, 2009, 05:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Quote from: Scott Bradley on September 15, 2009, 10:00:37 AM

" I remember, all those years ago, on iconia, we all remember glimpses. I knew your father, tokala, he was my assistant, a good man.

Have your ship jump here with us, power down your weapons and we will meet with you. Let us end this conflict. "

The line went dead, as the battleship jumped in, her weapons weren't armed. Scott turned to john

" will you let them board captain? I can end this war right now "

Kawolsky turned to Brown.

"Have security teams posted at vital areas of the ship and have a detail meet the Raynar in the transporter room immediately."

Turning back to Scott, he nodded.

Scott Bradley

Quote from: Safi Larson on September 15, 2009, 11:48:03 AM

"Captian, this may help the Matter, I have an Child which is in hiding, who could be the answer of peace" Finished Safi

" I swear to god lock that crap up now larson. "

Scott then turned to the captain as he saw him nod.

" Oservation lounge? I'm guessing you'll want to be there when i convince raynar to end the war. "

John Brown

Quote from: John Kawolsky on September 15, 2009, 01:31:24 PM

Kawolsky turned to Brown.

"Have security teams posted at vital areas of the ship and have a detail meet the Raynar in the transporter room immediately."

Turning back to Scott, he nodded.

"They will be Ready Sir" Finished John

Alan Christopher

Quote from: Scott Bradley on September 16, 2009, 08:52:00 AM

" I swear to god lock that crap up now larson. "

Scott then turned to the captain as he saw him nod.

" Oservation lounge? I'm guessing you'll want to be there when i convince raynar to end the war. "

Alan leaned over to Brack, lowering the tone of his voice.

" You think the commander can really pull this off? one false move, we're all dead. "

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Brown on September 16, 2009, 01:40:30 PM

"They will be Ready Sir" Finished John

" You wont need them, Raynar and the others want piece. We're the ones there after, wether they want to kill us, or something else. They wont cause trouble "

Non-Playing Character 1

Quote from: Scott Bradley on September 16, 2009, 01:55:13 PM

" You wont need them, Raynar and the others want piece. We're the ones there after, wether they want to kill us, or something else. They wont cause trouble "

As everyone filed into the observation lounge, Raynar and his two personal guards entered, followed by six security personnel.

" Captain kawolsky, i regret we meet again under these circumstances. "

Scott Bradley

Quote from: Non-Playing Character 1 on September 17, 2009, 12:50:32 PM

As everyone filed into the observation lounge, Raynar and his two personal guards entered, followed by six security personnel.

" Captain kawolsky, i regret we meet again under these circumstances. "

Scott noticed kawolsky didnt answer. Scott stood up, gesturing for the other Drayner to remain seated.

" Genereal, i realise you took a hell of a risk in leading this... rebellion, Going against Prefect torkin is suicide. Look what he did to us.

We four are all that remain of the ten Drayner council members. We remember some of our former lives, but not a lot. You have been looking for us, and here we are. You have us. We will do whatever you wish, just end this war, you have the power. "

Non-Playing Character 1

Quote from: Scott Bradley on September 19, 2009, 12:16:07 PM

Scott noticed kawolsky didnt answer. Scott stood up, gesturing for the other Drayner to remain seated.

" Genereal, i realise you took a hell of a risk in leading this... rebellion, Going against Prefect torkin is suicide. Look what he did to us.

We four are all that remain of the ten Drayner council members. We remember some of our former lives, but not a lot. You have been looking for us, and here we are. You have us. We will do whatever you wish, just end this war, you have the power. "

Raynar studied the commander for a moment. For some reason, he knew the words that where spoke where genuine.

" I Agree to your terms..... This war, the tole it has takne on what is left of our people, is greater than you know. I hold sway with most of the iconian fleet, i can convince them to lay down arms. But we demand no retalitory action against us, our leaders, they decieved us and led us into this fight.

Torkin pushed for war, and he got it. A dying race is a desperate one. "

Scott Bradley

Quote from: Non-Playing Character 1 on September 19, 2009, 12:20:51 PM

Raynar studied the commander for a moment. For some reason, he knew the words that where spoke where genuine.

" I Agree to your terms..... This war, the tole it has takne on what is left of our people, is greater than you know. I hold sway with most of the iconian fleet, i can convince them to lay down arms. But we demand no retalitory action against us, our leaders, they decieved us and led us into this fight.

Torkin pushed for war, and he got it. A dying race is a desperate one. "

" Im sure that the captain can negotiate the formal peace. Starfleet and the federation never wanted a fight with your......Our people.

We've also discovered the problem behind the genophage, and we can help you with that. However, the war must finish first. "

Safi Larson

Quote from: Scott Bradley on September 19, 2009, 12:22:27 PM

" Im sure that the captain can negotiate the formal peace. Starfleet and the federation never wanted a fight with your......Our people.

We've also discovered the problem behind the genophage, and we can help you with that. However, the war must finish first. "

Safi took this time to chip in with her information, she remained seated to deliver it.

" The Degredation of the iconian genes and resulting infertility was a direct result of the genophage, introduced after the drayner council was overthrown. You were lied to. We've discovered that we can reproduce........My daughter is proof of that. "

Scott Bradley

Quote from: Safi Larson on September 19, 2009, 12:24:21 PM

Safi took this time to chip in with her information, she remained seated to deliver it.

" The Degredation of the iconian genes and resulting infertility was a direct result of the genophage, introduced after the drayner council was overthrown. You were lied to. We've discovered that we can reproduce........My daughter is proof of that. "

Scott had hoped to keep this quiet until the cease fire was signed. But that was it, cat was out of the bag. He returned to his seat.

" Our people can survive, lets end the bloodshed, make a choice to change and move forward. Together. "

Non-Playing Character 1

Quote from: Scott Bradley on September 19, 2009, 12:25:32 PM

Scott had hoped to keep this quiet until the cease fire was signed. But that was it, cat was out of the bag. He returned to his seat.

" Our people can survive, lets end the bloodshed, make a choice to change and move forward. Together. "

" And so we shall, commander. I will contact our forces, tell them to lay down arms. "

kawolsky

Quote from: Non-Playing Character 1 on September 19, 2009, 12:26:08 PM

" And so we shall, commander. I will contact our forces, tell them to lay down arms. "

"Captain's Personal Log, stardate 64717.2. We have returned to Starbase 83 for repairs and recrew. The war with the Iconians is over, and I should be feeling happy and grateful, yet all I can feel is anger, anger against those I considered friends."

Kawolsky lay on the sofa that was pressed up against the bulkhead in his quarters. He didn't usually drink, but today there was a reason; he felt betrayed. Betrayed by the people close to him. And all he could do was wash the feeling away with the bitter sweet taste of Aldebran Brandy. Glass after glass reached his mouth in an effort to quell the feelings inside of him.

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: John Kawolsky on September 19, 2009, 02:09:59 PM

"Captain's Personal Log, stardate 64717.2. We have returned to Starbase 83 for repairs and recrew. The war with the Iconians is over, and I should be feeling happy and grateful, yet all I can feel is anger, anger against those I considered friends."

Kawolsky lay on the sofa that was pressed up against the bulkhead in his quarters. He didn't usually drink, but today there was a reason; he felt betrayed. Betrayed by the people close to him. And all he could do was wash the feeling away with the bitter sweet taste of Aldebran Brandy. Glass after glass reached his mouth in an effort to quell the feelings inside of him.

Shelaf sat in the mess hall, staring into his glass. He'd been drinking a while, but he knew that at least one person would be taking it worse than him. He made his decision and stood up. Moments later he was outside Kawolskys quarters. He pressed the chime.

Scott Bradley

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on September 20, 2009, 03:27:43 PM

Shelaf sat in the mess hall, staring into his glass. He'd been drinking a while, but he knew that at least one person would be taking it worse than him. He made his decision and stood up. Moments later he was outside Kawolskys quarters. He pressed the chime.

The ship had gone quiet, the war was now over, yet there was no joy to be found in the ship. The corridors seemed empty, and scott sat, alone in his quarters, drink in hand. It gave him comfort, he didnt know where the others were, nor did he care.

Solitude was all he had now.

TO BE CONTINUED...

MISSION END: 24th September, 2009.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.