Season 6, Mission 10: Journeys End (3)

Started by Scott Bradley, September 29, 2009, 05:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Bradley

Scott sat alone in his room, finishing off his third bottle of andorian ale. He had secluded himself since the revelation and subsequent ceasefire with the iconians. He didn't speak to the other drayner, and wasn't interested in much else.

The deactivated agents where given a reprieve, but had to register themselves with the federation government. the discovery was at starbase, resupplying and refitting after her battles. The mood of the station was a happy one, the war was over and peace had returned.

Sipping at the stinging blue liquid, Scott looked out of his window, the hustle and bustle of being at starbase was in  full flow. Scott was grim however, he hadnt spoke to anyone since the rvelation, including the captain, who ignored his calls.

Everything had changed.

John Brown

Quote from: Scott Bradley on September 29, 2009, 05:41:08 PM

Scott sat alone in his room, finishing off his third bottle of andorian ale. He had secluded himself since the revelation and subsequent ceasefire with the iconians. He didn't speak to the other drayner, and wasn't interested in much else.

The deactivated agents where given a reprieve, but had to register themselves with the federation government. the discovery was at starbase, resupplying and refitting after her battles. The mood of the station was a happy one, the war was over and peace had returned.

Sipping at the stinging blue liquid, Scott looked out of his window, the hustle and bustle of being at starbase was in  full flow. Scott was grim however, he hadnt spoke to anyone since the rvelation, including the captain, who ignored his calls.

Everything had changed.
[U.S.S Discovery Deck 3, Section 23-Delta]

*John walked the Halls of the Ship he was doing Security Patrols after some of his squad leaders  were hidden Agents, he relived the Entire Department of Duty*

"One Deck down" Said John to him self he was tired, with what Scott did he was angry after all that he did. However  John was feeling who really was Scott, friend or foe? who was he really?

==^==Medical to Brown, we have an other attack

Roger that Medical==^==

*John took an breath the Captian had refused to leave his quarters in 2 Weeks, leaving John trying to keep the crew together but the Ships Crew were falling apart*

"Computer open subspace transmission to the Starbase to Commander Quiguly"

==^==
Commander Quiguly:  Ahhh, Commander Brown, nice speaking to you again, to let you know, the Discovery's repairs should be finished by the end of the Day, I was wondering were is your Chief Engineer?

"She has be relived of duty, until this situation is dealt with, the reason for my call is I require an Lockdown of Ships Personnel, I need an Security force to lock down the Ship, the Crew is falling apart and I for one don't want the FNS poking around" Replied John

Commander Quiguly: Well, I can send my Security force over, its sad that the Discovery has come to this.

"I am as well, I hope to see you Soon" Replied John
==^==

*John pressed an Side Computer Terminal*

==^== This is Lieutenant Commander Brown to All Decks, Speaking For the Captian until otherwise Told you are confined to Quarters unless you are on Duty, the Ship is under Lock down==^==

*John Turned and Headed for the Bridge*

"This is going to be a long Night" Said John

Safi Larson

Quote from: John Brown on September 30, 2009, 08:58:11 AM

[U.S.S Discovery Deck 3, Section 23-Delta]

*John walked the Halls of the Ship he was doing Secuitey Patrols after most of his squad leaders execpt the Cheif were hidden Agents he relived the Entire Department of Duty*

"One Deck down" Said John to him self he was tired with what Scott did he was angery after all that he did but then John was feeling who really was scott who was he really

==^==Medical to Brown, we have an other attack

Roger that Medical==^==

*John took an breath the Captian had refused to leave his quarters in 2 Weeks, leaving John trying to keep the crew together but the Ships Company were falling apart*

"Computer open subspace transmission to the Starbase to Commander Quiguly"

==^==
Commander Quiguly:Ahhh, Commander Brown, nice speaking to you again, thought to let you know, the Discoverys repairs should be finished by the end of the Day, I was wondering were is your Cheif Engineer

"She has be relived of duty, until this situation is dealt with, the reason for my call is I reqire an Lockdown of Ships Personal, I need an Secuitey force to lock down the Ship, the Crew is falling apart and I for one do'nt want the FNS poking around" Replied John

Commander Quiguly: Well, I can send my Secuitey force over, its sad thatthe once proud Discovery has come to this

"I am as well, I hope to see you Soon" Replied John
==^==

*John pressed an Side Computer Terminal*

==^== This is Lieutennent Commander Brown to All Decks, Speaking For the Captian until otherwise Told you are confined to Quarters unless you are on Duty, the Ship is under Lock down==^==

*John Turned and Headed for the Bridge*

"This is going to be an long Night" Said John

[Cheif and Engisn Larsons Quarters]

*Safi sat alone in the Dark she was wairing and long sweater and sweatpants she hair was over her face next to her was an small pool of blood and a laser scaple*

"Who.......there......." Safi said Weakly

*She looked though the darkness to see a figure standing there staring at her, Safi looked and looked as he was feeling weak as the Blood poured out of her body next to her was an message to greenly who had choicen to take leave on the Station away from her*

*as the Light touched the figures face she relized that it was her husban*

"Goo......bye....."was all Safi said

Lee Armstrong

Quote from: Scott Bradley on September 29, 2009, 05:41:08 PM

Everything had changed.
Lee walked along the corridors of the discovery, the warm friendly atmosphere replaced with something darker. He had recovered fully from his stabbing, and was on the mend physically. However the revelation that his best friend, and several other crew members were iconians, like so many others, it had shaken him to his core.

As he stepped onto the bridge, he handed his padd to commander Brown.

" Report from the nightwatch sir, another 12 assaults, four of them on the Discovery. they were all against former iconians sir. However half the crew isn't leaving it at that, there's a lot of aggro on board sir.

We need the captain back. "

peperghost

The violence on board was getting quite pathetic. It wouldn't be long before people got paranoid. Something had to be done, and if Alex was the one to act so be it. He would wait until it happened again, and when that happened he would go have a chat with the Captain.

John Brown

Quote from: Lee Armstrong on September 30, 2009, 05:11:39 PM

Lee walked along the corridors of the discovery, the warm friendly atmosphere replaced with something darker. He had recovered fully from his stabbing, and was on the mend physically. However the revelation that his best friend, and several other crew members were iconians, like so many others, it had shaken him to his core.

As he stepped onto the bridge, he handed his padd to commander Brown.

" Report from the nightwatch sir, another 12 assaults, four of them on the Discovery. they were all against former iconians sir. However half the crew isn't leaving it at that, there's a lot of aggro on board sir.

We need the captain back. "

*John took the Padd and Read it going over the Names he placed the Padd at his side&*

"Well, More then Half of the Ships Company put Transfer Requests into Starfleet Command, and the Captian has relived himself of Duty as we are not on Duty" Said John as he leaned aganest the Bridge railing

"we are an Broken Crew, no one trusts the Command Staff, most of the Senior Officers were Iconions, with the Officer that was there there could have been an take over, but Scott in his wisdom did'nt \" Finsihed John as he looked around the Bridge

"I am the Acting Head of this Famieily, Starfleet Command has already Requested the Captian 12 Times but no answer, Commander Bradley they do'nt really trust anymore, unless somthing is done we will loose the Captian Forever to this" Finished John

Lee Armstrong

Quote from: John Brown on September 30, 2009, 11:28:21 PM

*John took the Padd and Read it going over the Names he placed the Padd at his side&*

"Well, More then Half of the Ships Company put Transfer Requests into Starfleet Command, and the Captian has relived himself of Duty as we are not on Duty" Said John as he leaned aganest the Bridge railing

"we are an Broken Crew, no one trusts the Command Staff, most of the Senior Officers were Iconions, with the Officer that was there there could have been an take over, but Scott in his wisdom did'nt \" Finsihed John as he looked around the Bridge

"I am the Acting Head of this Famieily, Starfleet Command has already Requested the Captian 12 Times but no answer, Commander Bradley they do'nt really trust anymore, unless somthing is done we will loose the Captian Forever to this" Finished John

Lee spoke in a firm tone

" Rats leaving the ships sir, they think we're gonna sink. Its like this over the entire federation. This racism wont last, we're better than that.

The captain will come around, he just needs time, its not every day that your best friend......turns out to be your enemy, i know how he feels. And god knows how the chief must feel. "

John Brown

Quote from: Lee Armstrong on October 01, 2009, 10:48:46 AM

Lee spoke in a firm tone

" Rats leaving the ships sir, they think we're gonna sink. Its like this over the entire federation. This racism wont last, we're better than that.

The captain will come around, he just needs time, its not every day that your best friend......turns out to be your enemy, i know how he feels. And god knows how the chief must feel. "

"yes, of course, reminds me of the Days on the U.S.S Discovery we were small then, but we can come around I know the Captian will return but when is an different story" Said John as he rubed his Eyes as picked up an other padd

"looks like we are ordered to Shakedown all personal and appoval all requests for Transfers until Futuer Notice by order of Starfleet Command, at this rate we will be an empty Ship, but lets get to work Lee, take an break you will need it I can run things up here" Said JOhnn

peperghost

Time. That was the key factor to the crew, but it was also a cruel enemy that would one day kill us all. People might have been transferring out of the Discovery, but Alex wouldn't. He would stay loyal to the crew and ship no matter what happened. The way people were acting though was ridiculous and needed to stop. If they can't accept that some of the most senior crew were Iconians, they should just leave, not stir up violence.

Alexander got up from the bed he was sitting on in his quarters and walked out of them. There was an ominous feeling on the ship that even non-empathics could feel. The morale of the crew was extremely down and a warning of mutiny was at hand. Turning a quarter on the deck, Alexander heard muttering behind a closed quarters door. He stopped to listen, even though he knew eavesdropping was wrong, he still did it.

"And this is what I'm going to do after I leave the ship." A crew member said.

Alexander resumed walking around the deck, doing security rounds or "Walking around random decks looking for nothing". It had a sense of piece and order, and it helped Alexander memorize where everything was.

With a spring of curiosity, Alexander headed for the crew lounge. He wanted to know what people were saying and if it would cause anything bad like a riot. As he entered the crew lounge he took a seat at the corner, sighed, and began to listen.

kawolsky

Kawolsky, sat at his desk, was rifling through file after file on his computer in an effort to find signs of the Iconian agents - something he had missed before. Data PADDs were scattered across every flat surface. The Captain's uniform was a mess, the red undershirt undone and the sleeves rolled up. The four pips that unsually adorned the collar were absent. He had confined himself to his quarters for the past three days, and hadn't slept for the past two. He was a wreck.

John Brown

Quote from: John Kawolsky on October 03, 2009, 01:53:55 PM

Kawolsky, sat at his desk, was rifling through file after file on his computer in an effort to find signs of the Iconian agents - something he had missed before. Data PADDs were scattered across every flat surface. The Captain's uniform was a mess, the red undershirt undone and the sleeves rolled up. The four pips that unsually adorned the collar were absent. He had confined himself to his quarters for the past three days, and hadn't slept for the past two. He was a wreck.

*John was alone on the Bridge with the Ship  in Dock he relived most personal he closed his eyes hearing the sounds the the Bridge*

"I promised my self I would'nt barge in but the Ship is my first piroity and the the Captian is the Ship" Said John as he stood up walked to an side Panel entering the Commands to put the Bridge on Lockdown when he entered the Lift

"Senior Officers Quarters" Said John he took an breath as he rode the Troubolift down to the Deck once he entered the Deck he walked cool and collective has what he had to do was to kick the Captian in the ass and wake him up before he looses his Command as with the latest report from Starfleet the Captian has 12 Hours to send in a report before he is relived John stoped at the Captian quarters and entered the commands to overide the intercomm of the Captian could hear him

==^==Captian, open up we have to talk its the saftey of the ship, and your job at shake==^==

Alan Christopher

Alan sat in his quarters, staring out into space. He to had taken refuge in the bottle, thought he was not alone, his fellow iconian, Brack sat in the roon with him. As Brack poured the two another glass, Alan sat back down.

" So what do you think there gonna do with us? Court marshall of firing squad? i mean i know they say there giving all of us a pardon, but thats never going to happen. "

peperghost

Quote from: John Brown on October 04, 2009, 09:10:35 AM

*John was alone on the Bridge with the Ship  in Dock he relived most personal he closed his eyes hearing the sounds the the Bridge*

"I promised my self I would'nt barge in but the Ship is my first piroity and the the Captian is the Ship" Said John as he stood up walked to an side Panel entering the Commands to put the Bridge on Lockdown when he entered the Lift

"Senior Officers Quarters" Said John he took an breath as he rode the Troubolift down to the Deck once he entered the Deck he walked cool and collective has what he had to do was to kick the Captian in the ass and wake him up before he looses his Command as with the latest report from Starfleet the Captian has 12 Hours to send in a report before he is relived John stoped at the Captian quarters and entered the commands to overide the intercomm of the Captian could hear him

==^==Captian, open up we have to talk its the saftey of the ship, and your job at shake==^==

The morale on the ship was horrible. Alex was tired of the people acting racist or gloomy and needed to talk to the Captain about it. As he reached the Captain's quarters, he noticed his superior officer standing at the door.

"Are you going to do what I came here to do sir?" Alexander asked.

Shelaf Greegy

Quote from: Safi Larson on September 30, 2009, 09:04:45 AM

[Cheif and Engisn Larsons Quarters]

*Safi sat alone in the Dark she was wairing and long sweater and sweatpants she hair was over her face next to her was an small pool of blood and a laser scaple*

"Who.......there......." Safi said Weakly

*She looked though the darkness to see a figure standing there staring at her, Safi looked and looked as he was feeling weak as the Blood poured out of her body next to her was an message to greenly who had choicen to take leave on the Station away from her*

*as the Light touched the figures face she relized that it was her husban*

"Goo......bye....."was all Safi said

Shelaf ran forward. He had only come to talk to Saf, and now this.

=/\=Greegy to Sickbay, Medical teams to Ensign Larsons Quarters.=/\=

He held on to Safi's hands, talking softly.

"Stay with me Saf, come on!"

Safi Larson

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on October 06, 2009, 09:08:08 AM

Shelaf ran forward. He had only come to talk to Saf, and now this.

=/\=Greegy to Sickbay, Medical teams to Ensign Larsons Quarters.=/\=

He held on to Safi's hands, talking softly.

"Stay with me Saf, come on!"

*Safi looked up at him with tears in her eyes she then took an breath*

"Why should I, what I am should be destroyed, you will never Love me again" Said Safi brokenly

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.