News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

ID Card Requests

Started by kawolsky, July 30, 2009, 10:18:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Since I have a lot on recently, I have kinda dropped the ball on the whole ID card updates. Therefore, if you are in need of an ID card, either because you recently joined the fleet or have recently been promoted, please say so here and I will endeavour to update them as fast as possible.

Thank you.

Scott Jansen

Michael Ferdinand

Captain, I would like to help you make ID cards if that is alright with you.

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

kawolsky

I appreciate the offer of help but I should be able to manage them. I have a template on my computer; it's simply a matter of inserting the relevant pieces of information.

Anyone who is requesting an ID card should expect to have it in their profiles within 24 hours.

Michael Goodwin

I would like one please. Alex's is very nice, but it's just not the same.... sorry Al.

kawolsky

No problem. I forgot to mention that anyone who does not have a current ID, i.e. anyone who recently joined the fleet, should also post a link to an image for their character.

Scott Jansen

Jason Cole

Could I request one please.

LT Jason Cole
Chief Science Officer
USS Intrepid

Picture = http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii359/connboi08/deveraux-1.jpg

(any chance of having the uniform made teal?)

Thomas Walker

I need a new one. Rank change.

" I am Ozymandias, King of Kings. Look upon my works ye mighty, and Despair. "

OctalLord

I also need a new one because of my Rank change!

Jason A. Mirwald

Sir, I all so need a change for my new rank, Sir

The fusion of entertainment and enlightenment.
You cant see me......I am a figment of your imagination....

Shelaf Greegy

kawolsky

All those requests have been noted. They will be up ASAP.

Note: Your recently achieved awards will be added to your personnel file on your ship's website, by your commanding officer. You don't need to add them to your sig.

OctalLord

Quote from: John Kawolsky on August 02, 2009, 05:27:16 AM

All those requests have been noted. They will be up ASAP.

Note: Your recently achieved awards will be added to your personnel file on your ship's website, by your commanding officer. You don't need to add them to your sig.

But we like proudly displaying our awards on our chests! Besides, who's going to check the websites just to find out who has what award?

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.