Season 6, Mission 08: The Changing Tide (1)

Started by kawolsky, July 25, 2009, 01:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee Armstrong

Quote from: Michael Goodwin on July 27, 2009, 03:25:28 PM

Michael sat at the Helms console, merely swinging on his chair. Until these scans were done, he didn't have to move the ship an inch. He swung back to face forward.
"Should I move the ship another sector sir. Are the scans almost complete?" Michael asked.

Lee turned back around.

" The scans of this section are almost complete. Take us to grid 234. Nice and slow. "

Michael Goodwin

Quote from: Lee Armstrong on July 27, 2009, 03:40:38 PM

Lee turned back around.

" The scans of this section are almost complete. Take us to grid 234. Nice and slow. "

Michael quietly breathed a sigh of relief.
"Yes sir, grid 234. Half Impulse." Michael said. He tapped a few buttons on his console and the ship moved forward as gracefull as possible at half impulse. A few minutes later Michael stopped the ship.
"We're here." He said.

Lee Armstrong

Quote from: Michael Goodwin on July 27, 2009, 04:05:32 PM

Michael quietly breathed a sigh of relief.
"Yes sir, grid 234. Half Impulse." Michael said. He tapped a few buttons on his console and the ship moved forward as gracefull as possible at half impulse. A few minutes later Michael stopped the ship.
"We're here." He said.

" Ok, keep us steady, and watch for gravemetric distortions. Scan 24 underway. "

Michael Goodwin

Quote from: Lee Armstrong on July 28, 2009, 12:03:56 PM

" Ok, keep us steady, and watch for gravemetric distortions. Scan 24 underway. "

"Yes sir." Michael said. He tapped a few buttons on his console, he ran a continous scan for anything that could harm the ship.
He pulled the ship to a complete stop and reactivated the external dampeners.

Scott Bradley

After a particuarly intense sparring session with Brack, scott had left and was walking down the halls, heading to his quarters, when he saw john brown hurrying the opposite way.

" John, whats going on, why the rush? "

John Brown

Quote from: John Brown on July 27, 2009, 01:14:00 PM

"Come on Cortez, lets get down there" Said John heading for the Lift

*John walked down the Deck alarms were going off*

"Computer Brown,John Alpha449Echo, Location of Weapons Fire"

Computer: Room #448-D(Cheif Flight Control Officers Quarters)

"Bloody Hell" Said John as he ran to the door

*John turned and looked at the First Officer*

"Its Alan, I think hes done something Stupid, Phaser Fire was Detected, Larson said it was Phaser"
"Computer Secuitey Overide Brown,John 999BetaEcho47-Blue" Said John as the Doors opened John entered seeing Alan in the chair with an phaser in his hand

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Brown on July 29, 2009, 01:52:07 PM

*John walked down the Deck alarms were going off*

"Computer Brown,John Alpha449Echo, Location of Weapons Fire"

Computer: Room #448-D(Cheif Flight Control Officers Quarters)

"Bloody Hell" Said John as he ran to the door

*John turned and looked at the First Officer*

"Its Alan, I think hes done something Stupid, Phaser Fire was Detected, Larson said it was Phaser"
"Computer Secuitey Overide Brown,John 999BetaEcho47-Blue" Said John as the Doors opened John entered seeing Alan in the chair with an phaser in his hand

" Christ "

The two officers entered alans quarters, to find him slumped in his chair with a phaser in his hand, Scott went into a cold sweat, alan had put them all in jeapordy.

" God damn it, john get a medical team down here on the double! "

John Brown

Quote from: Scott Bradley on July 29, 2009, 01:56:16 PM

" Christ "

The two officers entered alans quarters, to find him slumped in his chair with a phaser in his hand, Scott went into a cold sweat, alan had put them all in jeapordy.

" God damn it, john get a medical team down here on the double! "

==^== Medical Emerencey, Alan Chrispher's Quarter's==^==

"Why ca'nt we get an god dam break, first Larson dissaperes now this" Said John looking at Scott

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Brown on July 29, 2009, 01:59:16 PM

==^== Medical Emerencey, Alan Chrispher's Quarter's==^==

"Why ca'nt we get an god dam break, first Larson dissaperes now this" Said John looking at Scott
Scott knelt down beside Alan, there was still a pulse. He quickly searched for an excuse.

" Yeah, i think he was cleaning his weapon, it must have went off by accident. He's been under a lot of stress lately. "

John Brown

Quote from: Scott Bradley on July 29, 2009, 02:13:16 PM

Scott knelt down beside Alan, there was still a pulse. He quickly searched for an excuse.

" Yeah, i think he was cleaning his weapon, it must have went off by accident. He's been under a lot of stress lately. "

*John looked at Scott it did'nt sound right but he was'nt going to push the matter with his friend*

"I see, hes been on relived duty ever sence Larson dissapered, if you ask me, Off the record, there is somthing going on with those two" Said John as the medical team entered

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Brown on July 29, 2009, 02:25:23 PM

*John looked at Scott it did'nt sound right but he was'nt going to push the matter with his friend*

"I see, hes been on relived duty ever sence Larson dissapered, if you ask me, Off the record, there is somthing going on with those two" Said John as the medical team entered

" He's been working some light shifts. He's getting better. "

The medics arrived and scott moved out of the way.

" Theres not much going on, shes married john, and she left to see her family as far as im aware. Your gettins suspicious in your old age. "

John Brown

Quote from: Scott Bradley on July 29, 2009, 02:29:13 PM

" He's been working some light shifts. He's getting better. "

The medics arrived and scott moved out of the way.

" Theres not much going on, shes married john, and she left to see her family as far as im aware. Your gettins suspicious in your old age. "

*John looked at him and winked and walked out the Room looking down the hall way*

"maybe so, but I got to file this report with the Captian unless you want do?" asked John

Scott Bradley

Quote from: John Brown on July 29, 2009, 02:31:14 PM

*John looked at him and winked and walked out the Room looking down the hall way*

"maybe so, but I got to file this report with the Captian unless you want do?" asked John

" Let the doc do it, i want you on the Bridge. I'll be there soon.  get lee to intensify the scans"

John Brown

Quote from: Scott Bradley on July 29, 2009, 02:32:03 PM

" Let the doc do it, i want you on the Bridge. I'll be there soon.  get lee to intensify the scans"

"Okay, see you there" Said John as he Looked at Alan one more time and mumbed something then walked off as he walked he got an glims of larson walking by

Safi Larson

Quote from: John Brown on July 29, 2009, 02:34:50 PM

"Okay, see you there" Said John as he Looked at Alan one more time and mumbed something then walked off as he walked he got an glims of larson walking by

"Afternoon, Commander" Said Safi as she looked in the Quarters then started walking towards sickbay

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.