Author Topic: S12 - M4: The Delta Quadrant Vultures  (Read 26732 times)

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: S12 - M4: The Delta Quadrant Vultures
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2017, 07:46:37 pm »
[Bridge]

Nevir kept a curious look on his face, staring at the viewscreen.

"On screen." he aid, as the screen adjusted to show the incoming ships.  They looked... well frankly they didn't seem that well built.  Almost as if they were salvaged, restored, and altered.  It seemed very likely to be the Talaxians.  Nevir relaxed a bit, and shrugged.

"Hail the lead ship." he called, as they approached.  When he didn't hear a confirmation chime, he stood up.  "What's wrong?" he said, turning to one of the other Ops officers on the Bridge.

"Sir, they aren't responding.  I can't read the Captain anymore... or the away team.  I think..." he started, when Nevir's eyes went wide and he turned back to the screen.

"We're being jammed!  Shields u-" Nevir shouted, but the command came too late. 

It didn't seem possible, but the alterations on the three small ships gave them weapons that they shouldn't be able to use.. but three torpedoes fired from all three ships, followed by a barrage of phaser fire as the three made a pass over them.  The torpedoes hit in three locations: behind the Bridge, on the engineering spine, and the upper port-side nacelle.  With no shields activated due to their repair work, the hulls were damaged.  The dorsal mini-nacelle, and the larger port nacelle both flickered repeatedly, and then went out; the port nacelle started venting plasma to space.

On the Bridge, consoles blew, and even Nevir was thrown off, landing face-first on the front console level.  As quickly as he could, he stood up.

"I need a damage report!  Engineering!  We needs shields, now!" he shouted, taking his seat.  "With the exception of Wu, we are on our own.  Kimball, do what you can to get power to the defensive systems.  Tell engineering this is a priority command."

[Bridge]

"Aye, Sir" Kimball replied.  He tapped away at his board.  It responded, but slowly.

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline LK Reede

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • I live on a starship
  • Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2017, 09:43:52 am »
[Bridge]

Her screen went dark. LK began to look around to discover what happened and to see if it was her console or everyone's. The bank of computers began to sputter, throwing sparks then the entire ship became a living, writhing thing. LK grabbed at the under edge of the first thing she could see to help steady herself as the ship gained momentum. All in the wrong directions. She'd heard of earthquakes. Was this what it was like? Her feet lost ground and as she fell, she saw the acting captain land face down.

[Bridge]

On the Bridge, consoles blew, and even Nevir was thrown off, landing face-first on the front console level.  As quickly as he could, he stood up.

"I need a damage report!  Engineering!  We needs shields, now!" he shouted, taking his seat.  "With the exception of Wu, we are on our own.  Kimball, do what you can to get power to the defensive systems.  Tell engineering this is a priority command."

Nevir had a small cut on his chin which didn't seem serious so she would get to him as she worked her way around the bridge. Looking around at each crewmember in turn, LK drew out her medical tricorder. When the ship settled down, she stood, somewhat shakily, and moved from one to another to check for wounds.

Offline Alexander Wu

• Pineapple Pizza Crusader
  • Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • Militi Succurrimus
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to any player present during the special mission in May 2013.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2017, 12:35:44 pm »

[Bridge]

"Aye, Sir.  Running sensor sweep now" Kimball called out.  "Three vessels heading toward us in a v formation.  Sending the info to Mr. Wu now" he said as he tapped away at his board.

[Shuttlecraft Stockwin]

Well that didn't take long, Alex thought to himself grimly as the warning flashed up on his display. O'Brian was on their right in a two ship formation as they did a wide orbit around Discovery; the other two held station next to their mothership. =/\="Discovery, this is Stockwin."=/\= Alex tried to hail Tekin while eyeing the three derelict looking vessels steadily approaching. Frowning when the commlink didn't connect, he glanced down at his console to troubleshoot when a startled yelp from Malvar drew his attention back up.

To his astonishment, the three ships had suddenly accelerated far faster than he had expected. Tabernac, we're out of position! "Malvar, try to hail the others, move them to intercept." Alex snapped, taking manual control to wrench them abruptly around. O'Brian followed them, but they could only watch helplessly as Discovery was caught in the vicious volley. The two shuttles left on guard didn't seem to have much of an impact either, their microtorpedoes and phaser fire blocked by impenetrable shields.

"Fire at will." He directed as they caught up to weapons range, chasing the ships off Discovery's back.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Offline Tekin Nevir

• Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Three year award Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2017, 05:27:55 pm »
[Shuttlecraft Stockwin]

Well that didn't take long, Alex thought to himself grimly as the warning flashed up on his display. O'Brian was on their right in a two ship formation as they did a wide orbit around Discovery; the other two held station next to their mothership. =/\="Discovery, this is Stockwin."=/\= Alex tried to hail Tekin while eyeing the three derelict looking vessels steadily approaching. Frowning when the commlink didn't connect, he glanced down at his console to troubleshoot when a startled yelp from Malvar drew his attention back up.

To his astonishment, the three ships had suddenly accelerated far faster than he had expected. Tabernac, we're out of position! "Malvar, try to hail the others, move them to intercept." Alex snapped, taking manual control to wrench them abruptly around. O'Brian followed them, but they could only watch helplessly as Discovery was caught in the vicious volley. The two shuttles left on guard didn't seem to have much of an impact either, their microtorpedoes and phaser fire blocked by impenetrable shields.

"Fire at will." He directed as they caught up to weapons range, chasing the ships off Discovery's back.

[Bridge]

With Kimball's work, the shields slowly appeared, rippling in static across the ship's bubble as it activated.  It wasn't at full strength, but it won't leave them defenseless.  Nevir waived away LK, his chin, while it burned, was not too bad.  Besides, he was wearing red, he could hide it.  As he looked down at the Captain's console, he heard the comm chime.

=/\= "Engineering to Bridge!"  =/\=

"Engineering, go." he responded.

=/\= "We're diverting all we can, but that strike took out one of the nacelles.  We're venting plasma.  Best I expect is 60% Shields and phasers."   =/\=

Nevir grimaced, looking down at the ship's status.  This wouldn't work.  "Negative, Engineering.  I need more than that.  We have no communications with anyone, no way to direct attacks.  Take everyone you need, I want this ship combat ready yesterday!  Bridge out." he replied... falling back to classic move of command telling engineering to do the impossible.

"I need sensors!" he shouted, as he felt the ship rock with another run across the top. 

"Sir, fighters have engaged.. but we can't raise them."

"Alright, helm, break us from orbit and bring us about.  We're not going to expose our wounds... but I am not about to lose Wu to a dogfight. I need someone on tactical.  We're mute, not blind... let's show these dukats what happens when you fire against the Federation."

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2017, 11:43:35 pm »
[Planet]

Kirok's left eyebrow arched slightly.  "You knew Captain Janeway?"  the half Vulcan asked.  He stared doing the math in his head.

"Yes" Geefix said.  "I was rather young at the time.  But I was very attentive.  A skill that has served me well, as you can see.  Would you like some tea or a refreshment" the Talaxian replied.

Offline Fala Awen

• Condemner of Food, Things, and Supplies
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Think they'll have THAT on the tour?
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Three year award Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2017, 07:29:27 am »
[Planet, Talaxian Camp]

Awen watched as Kirok and the Talaxian moved into a tent. The tent flap was held open, which she took to mean they were meant to go in as well. She followed the rest of the away team inside, curious as to what would be discussed. Nothing seemed particularly out of the ordinary inside, so the Bajoran simply entered and tried to stay out of the way, glancing at her tricorder every so often.

Once inside the tent, Kirok spoke again. "We actually did come down to speak to you about the borg technology you are selling. But before we get into that, would you mind if my Science team and doctor explore the area?" the half Vulcan asked.

"But of course" Geefix quickly answered. "And should they find something to their liking then we can negotiate a good trade. We leaned that from your Captain Janeway" he said.

Kiork offered a nod to his team. They were free to depart. And explore if they so wished.

Hearing they had received permission to explore, Awen perked up, and then glanced over at Kinley. Now was their chance... Of course, it sounded like Demlion would be exploring as well and she still wasn't comfortable around the smug Vorta. Steven hadn't been mentioned, so presumably he was staying behind with Kirok.

Awen nodded to Kirok, then slipped back outside the tent. When Kinley emerged after her, she turned to the Chief Science Officer, "Commander, if it's alright with you, I'd really like to get a look at that other city over there... I'd suggest we split up to cover more ground. We could then meet up again after a time to compare notes..."

Once Kinley responded, Awen nodded to her and then started towards the city at the edge of the Talaxian camp.

[Planet, City]

As Awen neared the city, it became more obvious that the city had been abandoned. Exactly how long ago that had occurred wasn't clear, but it was long enough that the buildings were in disrepair. Based on the building materials and the general appearance of the city, whoever had built it was a society with a decent level of technology, but either they were killed or abandoned the city at least fifty years ago based on its current condition.

Her eyes slowly took in the area around her. What once might have been well kept lawns and gardens were now overgrown. Vegetation was growing out of cracks in the streets and trees had fallen on some of the buildings, damaging them. Most of the building materials were neutral, drab colors.

What she really wanted to do was check inside some of the homes and also the larger buildings. Seeing a slightly larger building further down the street, Awen began walking that way. Partway there, though, she heard the sound of a door opening. As she watched, a small group of Talaxians came out, carrying various pieces of equipment. Apparently they had already begun searching for anything valuable...

Quietly, the Bajoran said to herself, "Hopefully they've not emptied everything out already. I'd really like to get a look at what they have." Frowning slightly, she pulled her tricorder out again and began scanning the area to see if anything stood out.

OFF: Tag Kinley, soft tag away team

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2017, 09:46:33 am »
[Planet]

Kirok eyed the refreshments for a moment.  Food and drink had already been put out before they had arrived.  But still there was a possibility of poison.

"I'll have whatever you are having" the half Vulcan said.  It was the most diplomatic answer he could come to.  At least he thought so.

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2017, 10:22:09 am »
[Shuttlecraft Stockwin]

[NPC on Shuttlecraft Stockwin]

"Aye, Sir.  Firing now" the Sec/Tac Officer replied.  Phaser fire ripped a path across space.  It hit the first target.

[Bridge]

With Kimball's work, the shields slowly appeared, rippling in static across the ship's bubble as it activated.  It wasn't at full strength, but it won't leave them defenseless.  Nevir waived away LK, his chin, while it burned, was not too bad.  Besides, he was wearing red, he could hide it.  As he looked down at the Captain's console, he heard the comm chime.

=/\= "Engineering to Bridge!"  =/\=

"Engineering, go." he responded.

=/\= "We're diverting all we can, but that strike took out one of the nacelles.  We're venting plasma.  Best I expect is 60% Shields and phasers."   =/\=

Nevir grimaced, looking down at the ship's status.  This wouldn't work.  "Negative, Engineering.  I need more than that.  We have no communications with anyone, no way to direct attacks.  Take everyone you need, I want this ship combat ready yesterday!  Bridge out." he replied... falling back to classic move of command telling engineering to do the impossible.

"I need sensors!" he shouted, as he felt the ship rock with another run across the top. 

"Sir, fighters have engaged.. but we can't raise them."

"Alright, helm, break us from orbit and bring us about.  We're not going to expose our wounds... but I am not about to lose Wu to a dogfight. I need someone on tactical.  We're mute, not blind... let's show these dukats what happens when you fire against the Federation."

[Bridge]

"I can help with tactical.  If needed, Sir" EQ volunteered.  His board pinged.  "The ships appear to have some Borg tech.  Maybe that is what is blocking comms, Sir" he added. 

"Mr. Wu had been working on a solution to that possible problem last month.  We might be able to look into his history.  Maybe try out the idea he had been working on" Kimball suggested.

Offline Tekin Nevir

• Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Three year award Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2017, 12:10:24 pm »

[Bridge]

"I can help with tactical.  If needed, Sir" EQ volunteered.  His board pinged.  "The ships appear to have some Borg tech.  Maybe that is what is blocking comms, Sir" he added. 

"Mr. Wu had been working on a solution to that possible problem last month.  We might be able to look into his history.  Maybe try out the idea he had been working on" Kimball suggested.

[Bridge]

"Make it so!" Nevir responded, gripping the chair as another shudder went through the ship.  They had one of the most advanced shields in Starfleet, and right now, that was the only thing keeping them from losing shields altogether. 

"At least we have our vultures... target the lead ship, disable their weapons and engines." Nevir said, watching as the ship turned and began firing.  "They probably have integrated Borg technology all over those fighters, but we have no idea how stable they are... try not to destroy them."

====================================================

[Planet, City]

As Awen neared the city, it became more obvious that the city had been abandoned. Exactly how long ago that had occurred wasn't clear, but it was long enough that the buildings were in disrepair. Based on the building materials and the general appearance of the city, whoever had built it was a society with a decent level of technology, but either they were killed or abandoned the city at least fifty years ago based on its current condition.

Her eyes slowly took in the area around her. What once might have been well kept lawns and gardens were now overgrown. Vegetation was growing out of cracks in the streets and trees had fallen on some of the buildings, damaging them. Most of the building materials were neutral, drab colors.

What she really wanted to do was check inside some of the homes and also the larger buildings. Seeing a slightly larger building further down the street, Awen began walking that way. Partway there, though, she heard the sound of a door opening. As she watched, a small group of Talaxians came out, carrying various pieces of equipment. Apparently they had already begun searching for anything valuable...

Quietly, the Bajoran said to herself, "Hopefully they've not emptied everything out already. I'd really like to get a look at what they have." Frowning slightly, she pulled her tricorder out again and began scanning the area to see if anything stood out.

OFF: Tag Kinley, soft tag away team

[Abandoned City]

"See anything you like?"

Eividx gave a generous smile towards the Bajoran.  They did not expect the Federation to explore this far out already, and it did put a bit of a hamper in their work... but Geefix did give explicit instructions.  He was sure to get some praise from the leader with this haul they were bringing in.

"Geefix said that there was a group of Federation coming down, but I honestly didn't believe it.  Voyager is practically a legend at this point.  But, it proves that all legends come from truths." he said, glacing down at her comm badge, and the tricorder in her hand.

"Those are interesting devices you have... I would trade anything you want in my stores for them."

Offline Demlion Riverbank V

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2017, 10:09:09 pm »

Parent character us D'Vid

Player to player: don't be shy to be mean to my Vorta

Offline Fala Awen

• Condemner of Food, Things, and Supplies
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Think they'll have THAT on the tour?
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Three year award Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2017, 03:33:56 am »
[Planet, Abandoned City]

Awen glanced up for a moment, watching as the Talaxians moved up the road towards her at a steady pace. Part of her wanted to move out of sight so she could continue exploring without being interrupted, but there was a good chance they had already seen her. With the bland colors throughout the city, the black and blue of her uniform likely stood out.

Her eyes moved back down to the tricorder and she opened up the scan settings to adjust them. Just as she was beginning to do so, she heard a voice.

"See anything you like?"

Eividx gave a generous smile towards the Bajoran.  They did not expect the Federation to explore this far out already, and it did put a bit of a hamper in their work... but Geefix did give explicit instructions.  He was sure to get some praise from the leader with this haul they were bringing in.

"Geefix said that there was a group of Federation coming down, but I honestly didn't believe it.  Voyager is practically a legend at this point.  But, it proves that all legends come from truths." he said, glacing down at her comm badge, and the tricorder in her hand.

"Those are interesting devices you have... I would trade anything you want in my stores for them."

Raising an eyebrow, she listened to the Talaxian while tightening her grip on the tricorder slightly. At this point, Awen had a couple options - mainly either try to get rid of the Talaxian or accompany him to his shop to see what he had. Regardless, she wouldn't be trading him StarFleet technology, but he didn't necessarily need to know that just yet.

"Well, he was right; we're here," the Bajoran replied, confirming the obvious. She stepped closer to get a better look at what they appeared to have. Mostly their current load of goods seemed to be various technological devices, though Awen didn't recognize them. Presumably they had some kind of scientific value, if they still worked. As she looked, her attention was drawn to a house off to her right where another group of Talaxians were coming out of a house with various artwork and furnishings.

Turning back towards the Talaxian who had spoken to her, she said, "To be honest, I'm not really sure what it is you have here. I've not seen this kind of technology. Does it still work?"

Awen was curious as to how long they'd been retrieving items from the city. Would there be much left for her to explore that hadn't already been looted? Scientifically, she still felt the urge to explore and perhaps find out who had lived here and why they left. But she also knew they were there to....check...on the Talaxians.

"Have you found anything particularly interesting here? It looks like this city was abandoned at least a few decades ago. How did you learn of it?" Awen went ahead and asked him several questions. The more she learned the better.

Without looking at her tricorder, which she now held down at her side to hopefully draw less attention to it, Awen pressed a button with her thumb. It would start up a new scan with the adjusted parameters. If she did end up leaving the city for now, at least she'd have another scan of it first.

OFF: Tag Tekin, soft tag away team
(BTW, I was thinking that the city belonged to the Drayan. Mem Alpha says they were brilliant scientists and engineers, but ended up going through a reformation and withdrawing to their own system. Doesn't have to be them, but the situation could've been similar - a race that was good with technology but ended up going back to their home system.)

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2017, 09:26:06 am »
[Planet]

"Very well" Geefix replied.  He turned and poured a cup of tea for himself and for Kirok.  Then he handed one to Kirok.

"Thank you" Kirok replied.  "Before we start I would like to contact my ship.  -/\-Kirok to Discovery.  Come in-/\- he said after tapping his combadge.

Offline Christian Grix

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Guess Who Just Got Back Today!
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2017, 09:50:59 am »
[Planetside]

The order to explore had left Black with a problem, First he wanted to look around and spot possible threats and escape routes, two the security of the away team and finally but in no way least the safety of Admiral Kirok.

His hand brushed the phaser at his hip as an automatic reaction and he turned to look around but decided not to let Kirok fully out of his sight. He walked over a nearby building and climbed to sit on a low wall so he could not only get a look around but also see the place the Admiral moveds to.

He scanned the area with his eyes taking in the terrain and buildings, noting the spaces between buildings as well as any cover he could use if needed. It was the curse of any security officer, when anything was going well they prepared for when it wasn't "In a time of peace, prepare for war" he spoke softly to himself as he remembered a quote that had stood him in good stead all his career.

He could see the Science officer and the doctor from where he sat, he had taken a like to the Doctor as soon as he had mentioned the Admiral's security. He kept more than a casual eye on the Science officer, he was sure she was no pushover as he'd never met a Bajoran woman that couldn't take care of herself, but the Talaxians seemed very interested in her and he wondered if they were trying to seperate her from the others.

He tensed slightly and moved to a position where he was ready to move fast if he needed to.

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2017, 09:32:11 pm »
[Bridge]

"Make it so!" Nevir responded, gripping the chair as another shudder went through the ship.  They had one of the most advanced shields in Starfleet, and right now, that was the only thing keeping them from losing shields altogether. 

"At least we have our vultures... target the lead ship, disable their weapons and engines." Nevir said, watching as the ship turned and began firing.  "They probably have integrated Borg technology all over those fighters, but we have no idea how stable they are... try not to destroy them."

[Bridge]

"Aye, Sir" EQ replied.  "It will take me some time to get into it.  I may need some help from Engineering" he added.

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2017, 04:58:49 pm »
[Planetside]

The order to explore had left Black with a problem, First he wanted to look around and spot possible threats and escape routes, two the security of the away team and finally but in no way least the safety of Admiral Kirok.

His hand brushed the phaser at his hip as an automatic reaction and he turned to look around but decided not to let Kirok fully out of his sight. He walked over a nearby building and climbed to sit on a low wall so he could not only get a look around but also see the place the Admiral moveds to.

He scanned the area with his eyes taking in the terrain and buildings, noting the spaces between buildings as well as any cover he could use if needed. It was the curse of any security officer, when anything was going well they prepared for when it wasn't "In a time of peace, prepare for war" he spoke softly to himself as he remembered a quote that had stood him in good stead all his career.

He could see the Science officer and the doctor from where he sat, he had taken a like to the Doctor as soon as he had mentioned the Admiral's security. He kept more than a casual eye on the Science officer, he was sure she was no pushover as he'd never met a Bajoran woman that couldn't take care of herself, but the Talaxians seemed very interested in her and he wondered if they were trying to seperate her from the others.

He tensed slightly and moved to a position where he was ready to move fast if he needed to.

[Planet]

Kirok's right eye arched slightly when the link did not connect.  "I'm not getting a signal.  Odd" he said.

Then he tapped his com badge again.  -/\- Kirok to Science Team and Dr. Riverbank.  Have any of you heard from the ship recently?-/\- he asked.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles