Author Topic: S1E7 Under the Sea  (Read 88736 times)

Offline Lizzie Vaughan

• Deceased/Retired
  • Veteran Member
  • "First Do no harm" - Hipocrates
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Three year award Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: S1E7 Under the Sea
« Reply #285 on: November 19, 2017, 02:43:19 pm »
PO3 Rayek
[Submerged Station – Corridor outside of Auxiliary Docking bay]

Rayek and the last of the station staff from the mess hall exited the turbolift and moved out into the corridor heading towards the auxiliary shuttle bay.  Rayek who had been studying his tricorder readings had two likely readings that he suspected were the missing station staff, by their location and solo-ness.  None of the Challenger crew should be fool-hardy enough to be alone in those sections of the base.

It was disconcerting that none of the Challenger teams had responded to his call, but perhaps he shouldn't be surprised.   He wasn't truly part of the team – not yet.

[Auxiliary Docking Bay]

He had just begun directing the loading of the Resnik with the uninjured and those with injuries too minor to require a position on the McAuliffe, when the entire station trembled.  Klaxon alarms sounded. 

Rayek hurriedly ushered his group into the Resnik as he checked his tricorder.  His head came up sharply and he re-checked his readings.

He called out to gain her attention then hurried to where she was, before quietly speaking not wishing start a panic among the scientists.    

Perhaps it was overly simplistic to suggest...since he didn't know the reason why the shuttles were used rather than the transporters in the first place. 

Before she could answer, Rayek continued with his report. "We also have 3 unaccounted for station staff.  I'd like permission to retrieve them.  One seems to be wandering empty corridors – possibly disorientated...  the other hasn't moved from what the schematics show as a station office despite the evacuation order." Rayek suspected this was the idiot Lieutenant from earlier.    He tapped his tricorder to show the locations of the two solo life-signs.

Auxiliary Docking Bay

Lizzie listened and decided that they should try transporting first.

"Use the Transporter in the Resnik. You should be able to beam up to two at a time. If you can't get a lock on, let me know. I don't want you going wandering off. We probably don't have very long." She replied. She decided to report in.

=/\= Vaughan to Torngate. We have managed to get 15 members of the station crew to our shuttles. There are some minor injuries, but nothing major. We are also picking up life signs on the upper levels and are attempting to transport them. Should we wait, or get out now? =/\=

Station - Upper Level

=^="Moors to Vaughan, major injuries have been sustained on Rhymus, stand by for medical attention!"=^= Bonnie Finished, sighing heavily and hoping the turbolift would finally move.

Lizzie heard the com and immediately went into the shuttle to activate the emergency transporter. As soon as she got to the panel she activated the shuttles com system.

=/\= Vaughan to Moors. I am going to transport you both to my location, please stand by. =/\=

Lizzie locked onto the two signals and activated the transporter.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 03:43:46 pm by Lizzie Vaughan »

Bio: Lizzie Vaughan Bio
Academy Medical Instructor
In Memorium.

Offline Lek

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #286 on: November 19, 2017, 03:49:05 pm »
Station - Upper Level

=/\= "Moors to Lek, lieutenant, the power in the turbolift has been shut off and we need it turned back on otherwise we're going to die. We're on the upper level." =/\=

[Corridor to auxiliary docking bay]

Lek wasted no time in heeding his own evacuation order when he heard the call for assistance. He sighed and stopped to get his bearings before responding.

=/\= "This is Lek. The power has already been rerouted to structural integrity. If I divert any, the field will collapse before we can evacuate. I will have to get you out of the turbolift manually. I am on my way to your position. I won't let you die Doctor Moors, just take a few deep breaths and see if you can reach the escape hatch in the roof of the lift. I will be there as soon as I can." =/\=

Despite his small stature, Lek could run very quickly and he was soon, if a bit winded, at the set of doors above the stalled lift. He pulled the manual override and forced the doors open, which was more of a struggle than he wanted to admit. He checked the chrono and winced.

"Not a lot of time before the station implodes. Why can't anything be smooth. Just once, I'd like things to be smooth."

He grumbled as he started climbing the ladder down to the lift car stuck 15 meters below him. 
Alt of Ian Galloway

Offline Bonnie Moors

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #287 on: November 19, 2017, 05:25:05 pm »
[Corridor to auxiliary docking bay]

Lek wasted no time in heeding his own evacuation order when he heard the call for assistance. He sighed and stopped to get his bearings before responding.

=/\= "This is Lek. The power has already been rerouted to structural integrity. If I divert any, the field will collapse before we can evacuate. I will have to get you out of the turbolift manually. I am on my way to your position. I won't let you die Doctor Moors, just take a few deep breaths and see if you can reach the escape hatch in the roof of the lift. I will be there as soon as I can." =/\=

Despite his small stature, Lek could run very quickly and he was soon, if a bit winded, at the set of doors above the stalled lift. He pulled the manual override and forced the doors open, which was more of a struggle than he wanted to admit. He checked the chrono and winced.

"Not a lot of time before the station implodes. Why can't anything be smooth. Just once, I'd like things to be smooth."

He grumbled as he started climbing the ladder down to the lift car stuck 15 meters below him.

Station - Turbolift

Bonnie nodded to herself in acknowledgement to Lek's reply. She looked up at the hatch and attempted to pull the handle, pulling as hard as she could with Rhymus over her shoulder. The extra weigh from Rhymus made it easier and Bonnie managed to pull the hatch open, the next challenge was getting up.

Bonnie looked up at the hatch and back down. She sighed to herself and took the jacket that she'd brought with her off. If Bonnie was going to get up, she would have to leave Rhymus under water, potentially leaving him to drown. She put the jacket around Rhymus' back and under his arms, she lifted him up as much as she could and tied a knot around the handle; she just hoped the knot would hold long enough to keep him up. With that, Bonnie let go and closed her eyes for a second, when she opened her eyes she sighed a breath of relief as Rhymus slowly hung above water. She only had a short amount of time before the knot would undo, Bonnie lifted herself up and then untied the knot, pulling up hard as soon as the knot had undone. The weight of the man nearly took Bonnie back down into the lift again, she planted her feet firmly onto the ground and looked up to see the Ferengi coming down the ladder. "I need help lifting him up, he's too heavy for me to hold onto for much longer." Bonnie kept pulling as hard as she could, just hoping that Lek would come to her aid.

Click on my Sig to read my bio!

Offline Lek

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #288 on: November 19, 2017, 05:58:30 pm »
Station - Turbolift

Bonnie nodded to herself in acknowledgement to Lek's reply. She looked up at the hatch and attempted to pull the handle, pulling as hard as she could with Rhymus over her shoulder. The extra weigh from Rhymus made it easier and Bonnie managed to pull the hatch open, the next challenge was getting up.

Bonnie looked up at the hatch and back down. She sighed to herself and took the jacket that she'd brought with her off. If Bonnie was going to get up, she would have to leave Rhymus under water, potentially leaving him to drown. She put the jacket around Rhymus' back and under his arms, she lifted him up as much as she could and tied a knot around the handle; she just hoped the knot would hold long enough to keep him up. With that, Bonnie let go and closed her eyes for a second, when she opened her eyes she sighed a breath of relief as Rhymus slowly hung above water. She only had a short amount of time before the knot would undo, Bonnie lifted herself up and then untied the knot, pulling up hard as soon as the knot had undone. The weight of the man nearly took Bonnie back down into the lift again, she planted her feet firmly onto the ground and looked up to see the Ferengi coming down the ladder. "I need help lifting him up, he's too heavy for me to hold onto for much longer." Bonnie kept pulling as hard as she could, just hoping that Lek would come to her aid.

[Station turbolift shaft]

Lek looked down to see Rhymus and hissed in aggravation. He met Moors eye and sighed.

"You had to have that wallowing lummox with you? Why couldn't you have Mrs Briggs or Doctor Vaughn or Gheevaklis the Edoan? We are rapidly running out of time before this station implodes and I really rather not be in it when that happens."

He growled as he climbed down to where she was waiting.

"I will give you the option. Do you want to push or pull?"
Alt of Ian Galloway

Offline Bonnie Moors

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #289 on: November 19, 2017, 06:30:23 pm »
[Station turbolift shaft]

Lek looked down to see Rhymus and hissed in aggravation. He met Moors eye and sighed.

"You had to have that wallowing lummox with you? Why couldn't you have Mrs Briggs or Doctor Vaughn or Gheevaklis the Edoan? We are rapidly running out of time before this station implodes and I really rather not be in it when that happens."

He growled as he climbed down to where she was waiting.

"I will give you the option. Do you want to push or pull?"

Station - Turbolift

Bonnie almost hit the Ferengi after he finished speaking, she was still pulling Rhymus up, however, and she just hoped that Lek would help her lift him up. "I don't care what problem you have with this man, we can't leave him here. We're pulling him up whether you like it or not." Bonnie finally managed to pull Rhymus up a little further, once the torso had met the edge, she could drag him up with the support from the roof. Bonnie looked back at the Ferengi and then looked up. They weren't going to make it up that far with Rhymus on their back. She laid her head back and sighed heavily, taking a few seconds to breathe and then lowering her head. 'What can we do, what can we do, what can we do?' She thought to herself, quickly thinking of any ideas she had, she thought of one and figured it'd be worth a try.

Bonnie tapped her commbadge to contact the people in t's shuttle bay. =^="Moors to shuttle crew, can you beam three people up from the turbolift access hatch?"=^= Bonnie asked, all they could do now was wait. Bonnie hated waiting.

Offline Lizzie Vaughan

• Deceased/Retired
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Three year award Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #290 on: November 19, 2017, 06:41:11 pm »
Station - Turbolift

Bonnie almost hit the Ferengi after he finished speaking, she was still pulling Rhymus up, however, and she just hoped that Lek would help her lift him up. "I don't care what problem you have with this man, we can't leave him here. We're pulling him up whether you like it or not." Bonnie finally managed to pull Rhymus up a little further, once the torso had met the edge, she could drag him up with the support from the roof. Bonnie looked back at the Ferengi and then looked up. They weren't going to make it up that far with Rhymus on their back. She laid her head back and sighed heavily, taking a few seconds to breathe and then lowering her head. 'What can we do, what can we do, what can we do?' She thought to herself, quickly thinking of any ideas she had, she thought of one and figured it'd be worth a try.

Bonnie tapped her commbadge to contact the people in t's shuttle bay. =^="Moors to shuttle crew, can you beam three people up from the turbolift access hatch?"=^= Bonnie asked, all they could do now was wait. Bonnie hated waiting.

Shuttle McAuliffe

Lizzie heard the com and immediately replied.

=/\= Unfortunately the emergency transporter can only beam two at a time from a single location. It can then take up to 2 minutes before the next cycle, assuming the power holds out. =/\=

In Memorium.

Offline Bonnie Moors

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #291 on: November 19, 2017, 06:56:06 pm »
Shuttle McAuliffe

Lizzie heard the com and immediately replied.

=/\= Unfortunately the emergency transporter can only beam two at a time from a single location. It can then take up to 2 minutes before the next cycle, assuming the power holds out. =/\=

Station - Shuttle

Bonnie sighed and shook her head in frustration. This couldn't be happening, water had nearly got to the same level as them and it was only filling up faster. Bonnie tapped her commbadge.

=^="Moors to Vaughan, beam Rhymus and Lek up, I'll go up the ladders."=^= Bonnie stood up and looked at Lek. "Take care of him, if you don't I'll..." Bonnie paused and took a deep breath. "Just take care of him." Bonnie grabbed hold of the ladder and begun to make her way back up to the shuttles. She was glad they'd made it back up, it had been hard but they'd got what they needed.

Bonnie mind switched back to the thought of the Lieutenant she had left behind. The thought stuck with her as she went up and she felt guilty. She'd done her best, but her best wasn't enough. 'If it was someone else that was there, I'm sure he'd have survived. It's just me, useless as always.' Bonnie thought to herself as she absent mindedly made her way up. 'If I hadn't gone to get those stupid soil samples then maybe he wouldn't have been left and maybe Rhymus would be fine. This is all my fault.'

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #292 on: November 19, 2017, 08:35:36 pm »
[Station engineering]

Kyle hadn't noticed the Challenger's young Engineer already manning a station when they had entered the station's engine room.

Lek had just accessed the station's power system when he heard the message from the captain. He could see the station was already running at maximum output and didn't have anything left to add to structural integrity.

"I concur with the evacuation order, this station is doomed." He muttered as he saw the readouts.

"I've got one trick left, but it's not a good one, which has been a pretty standard option these last few missions."

Lek took every system, not structural integrity and shielding offline, including life support. The station was already colder and the air thinner than Starfleet standard, but even with life support completely off, the station would implode from the pressure before anyone froze or asphyxiated.  Lek tapped his commbadge.

=/\= "Lieutenant Lek to all hands. I've boosted the structural integrity field by sacrificing life support. According to the readouts in engineering, that gives the station an additional twenty minutes before complete collapse. All hands abandon station. Repeat. All hands abandon station. This is not a drill. All hands to the shuttles for immediate departure."  =/\=

As soon as he made his announcement, Lek hurried back for the Chaffee to heed his own warning.

He quickly turned to the men that accompanied him. "You heard him, fellas. Get your asses back to the shuttles." he ordered. "I'll be right behind you." He turned back to his station and began downloading the station's files. It only took a few moments to get everything transferred to the PADD he was carrying. Once he was finished, he headed for the shuttles himself. He was running down the corridor when the station slightly shifted once more sending him sprawling across the hallway. He considered turning around and going back to Engineering but the air was already thin and with Life Support now being bypassed, there wouldn't be much time. He climbed to his feet and took off once more.

Offline Lizzie Vaughan

• Deceased/Retired
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #293 on: November 19, 2017, 09:08:42 pm »
Station - Shuttle

Bonnie sighed and shook her head in frustration. This couldn't be happening, water had nearly got to the same level as them and it was only filling up faster. Bonnie tapped her commbadge.

=^="Moors to Vaughan, beam Rhymus and Lek up, I'll go up the ladders."=^= Bonnie stood up and looked at Lek. "Take care of him, if you don't I'll..." Bonnie paused and took a deep breath. "Just take care of him." Bonnie grabbed hold of the ladder and begun to make her way back up to the shuttles. She was glad they'd made it back up, it had been hard but they'd got what they needed.

Bonnie mind switched back to the thought of the Lieutenant she had left behind. The thought stuck with her as she went up and she felt guilty. She'd done her best, but her best wasn't enough. 'If it was someone else that was there, I'm sure he'd have survived. It's just me, useless as always.' Bonnie thought to herself as she absent mindedly made her way up. 'If I hadn't gone to get those stupid soil samples then maybe he wouldn't have been left and maybe Rhymus would be fine. This is all my fault.'

Shuttle McAuliffe

Lizzie grimaced.

=/\= Very well Bonnie. Get as high as you can and we'll cross our fingers. =/\=

Lizzie locked onto Cleroux and Lek. Then initiated the automatic transport.

Seconds later only Cleroux materialised.

=/\= There is a problem Bonnie. Only Mr Cleroux Arrived! Please can you confirm that Mr Lek is still with you? =/\=

She turned to Loginoff.

"If the power holds out, beam them both back as soon as you can."

On receiving the Chief's nod, she pulled out her tricorder and began to scan Cleroux.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 09:13:59 pm by Lizzie Vaughan »

In Memorium.

Offline Lek

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #294 on: November 19, 2017, 09:11:46 pm »
[Station Turboshaft]

Lek's expression became hard and his eyes flashed in anger. He stepped away from Rhymus and allowed the transporter to beam him to safety as he lunged up the ladder after Moors. When he caught up to her, he grabbed her by the arm and spun her around to face him, snarling in raw rage.

"Just who in the south side of Indigion Prime do you think you are talking to? I am Starfleet and I would never abandon a shipmate! I may not like Rhymus much, but I'd stand by him at the cost of my life! Don't you dare question my loyalty again Doctor! Now you get to your shuttle and I will get to mine and when we get back to the Challenger, I suggest you not talk to me for awhile Hyoomon. Now get moving!"

Lek began jogging along side Moors until they reached the docking ports and split off to their own shuttle. Lek dropped into his seat next to Ensign Oveur, who took one look at Lek's expression and whatever he was going to say died as he saw how angry the Ferengi appeared to be. Lek strapped in and angrily went through his checklist making sure the shuttlepod was fully sealed with both the shields and structural integrity field was at full power.

"As soon as we get the go ahead, I want you climbing at best speed" He snarled.

Oveur simply nodded and said "Aye aye Sir."
Alt of Ian Galloway

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Site Administrators
  • Revered Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #295 on: November 19, 2017, 09:25:48 pm »
PO3 Rayek
[Shuttle Resnik]

Auxiliary Docking Bay

Lizzie listened and decided that they should try transporting first.

"Use the Transporter in the Resnik. You should be able to beam up to two at a time. If you can't get a lock on, let me know. I don't want you going wandering off. We probably don't have very long." She replied. She decided to report in.

Rayek was skeptical about using the emergency transporters for retrieving the lost staff members over the obvious endangered crew and nearly said as much until he recalled that this was Starfleet.  Priority was always given to others first.

Definitely not a mindset Rayek was used to displaying.

He nodded his compliance and answered with his standard "Yes ma'am"  before hurrying his way to the Resnik to inform Ensign Baba to transfer power to the transporter.

Rayek worked the controls of the transporter, carefully getting pattern locks on first the wandering staff and then the idiot stuck in his office.

Only after double checking the locks were good, did Rayek transport the two to the Resnik.

As expected the idiot Lieutenant appeared in the Resnik, though his condition was worse than Rayek had at first anticipated.  The man appeared on the floor bloodied with the whole left side of him crushed.  His face was purple from lack of air. Unexpectedly, Dr. Maddux was the other Rayek had teleported.

Rayek left the transport control to attend the downed Lieutenant with one hand tapping his comm while the other felt for a pulse  =/\=  Rayek to Dr Vaughan.  Medical emergency!  Male human, severe trauma to entire left side, likely crushed, showing signs of difficulty breathing.  =/\=
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 09:58:48 pm by Rayek tr’Lhoell »

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Offline Lizzie Vaughan

• Deceased/Retired
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #296 on: November 19, 2017, 09:39:20 pm »
PO3 Rayek
[Shuttle Resnik]

Rayek was skeptical about using the emergency transporters for retrieving the lost staff members over the obvious endangered crew and nearly said as much until he recalled that this was Starfleet.  Priority was always given to others first.

Definitely not a mindset Rayek was used to displaying.

He nodded his compliance and answered with his standard "Yes ma'am"  before hurrying his way to the Resnik to inform Ensign Baba to transfer power to the transporter.

Rayek worked the controls of the transporter, carefully getting pattern locks on first the wandering staff and then the idiot stuck in his office.

Only after double checking the locks were good, did Rayek transport the two to the Resnik.

As expected the idiot Lieutenant appeared in the Resnik, though his condition was worse than Rayek had at first anticipated.  The man appeared on the floor bloodied with the whole left side of him crushed.  His face was purple from lack of air. Unexpectedly, Dr. Maddux was the other Rayek had teleported.

Rayek left the transport control to attend the downed Lieutenant with one hand tapping his comm while the other felt for a pulse  =/\=  Rayek to Dr Moors.  Medical emergency!  Male human, severe trauma to entire left side, likely crushed, showing signs of difficulty breathing.  =/\=

Shuttle McAuliffe

Lizzie was still working on Cleroux when she heard Rayek's call. She immediately turned to two of her Techs.

"He's got internal bleeding and several broken ribs. Get him stabilised for the journey back."

The two Techs nodded and Lizzie ran to the other shuttle.

Shuttle Resnik

Taking out her tricorder, she began to scan the Lieutenant.

"Damit. We need to get him breathing if he is going to survive."

With the skill borne of years of practice, she quickly injected the Lieutenant with a stimulant and tri-ox to help the breathing before sliding in an artificial airway and connecting it to a respirator. She then gave him an injection for pain and something to make him sleep. She then turned to Rayek.

"We can't do any more here. Her is stable for now, but he needs surgery if he is to survive and that is something that needs a Sickbay. "We'll collapse the chairs and strap him in. Then hope for the best." She finished before collapsing the chairs.

Once the chairs had been folded into a bench, she looked at Rayek.

"Let's get him up there." She indicated the bench.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 11:09:41 pm by Lizzie Vaughan »

In Memorium.

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Site Administrators
  • Revered Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #297 on: November 19, 2017, 10:13:43 pm »
PO3 Rayek
[Shuttle Resnik]

Rayek was at a loss of what to do with the downed Lieutenant.  His experience and skill had always been best suited to injuring others not assisting them.   While he waited for Dr. Vaughan to arrive he looked to Dr. Maddux for help.

he asked.

<tag Catrin>

Shuttle Resnik

Taking out her tricorder, she began to scan the Lieutenant.

"Damit. We need to get him breathing if he is going to survive."

With the skill borne of years of practice, she quickly injected the Lieutenant with a stimulant and tri-ox to help the breathing before sliding in an artificial airway and connecting it to a respirator. She then gave him an injection for paid and something to make him sleep. She then turned to Rayek.

"We can't do any more here. Her is stable for now, but he needs surgery if he is to survive and that is something that needs a Sickbay. "We'll collapse the chairs and strap him in. Then hope for the best." She finished before collapsing the chairs.

Once the chairs had been folded into a bench, she looked at Rayek.

"Let's get him up there." She indicated the bench.

When Dr. Vaughan arrived she and Dr. Maddux were like a dynamic duo.  Rayek stood back and watched somewhat in awe.  Saqa7 too had always impressed him with her medical skills.  Maybe that's part of what attracted him... his opposite... someone caring and nurturing.

When Dr. Vaughan requested help with the chairs.  That was something he could do. Afterwards, he moved to man's head and took careful grip.  He nodded to Dr. Maddux to take the man's feet.

Offline Lizzie Vaughan

• Deceased/Retired
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #298 on: November 19, 2017, 11:13:18 pm »
PO3 Rayek
[Shuttle Resnik]

Rayek was at a loss of what to do with the downed Lieutenant.  His experience and skill had always been best suited to injuring others not assisting them.   While he waited for Dr. Vaughan to arrive he looked to Dr. Maddux for help.

he asked.

<tag Catrin>

When Dr. Vaughan arrived she and Dr. Maddux were like a dynamic duo.  Rayek stood back and watched somewhat in awe.  Saqa7 too had always impressed him with her medical skills.  Maybe that's part of what attracted him... his opposite... someone caring and nurturing.

When Dr. Vaughan requested help with the chairs.  That was something he could do. Afterwards, he moved to man's head and took careful grip.  He nodded to Dr. Maddux to take the man's feet.

Shuttle Resnik

Lizzie nodded.

"On my count. 3. 2. 1. And up!" She said. And in unison they lifted the injured man onto the bench.

Once the Lieutenant was in place, Lizzie checked to make sure he was still breathing before fastening the straps to hold him in place.

Lizzie then looked at Rayek.

"Are we awaiting any more?" She asked

In Memorium.

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Site Administrators
  • Revered Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #299 on: November 19, 2017, 11:30:44 pm »
PO3 Rayek
[Shuttle Resnik]

Shuttle Resnik

Lizzie nodded.

"On my count. 3. 2. 1. And up!" She said. And in unison they lifted the injured man onto the bench.

Once the Lieutenant was in place, Lizzie checked to make sure he was still breathing before fastening the straps to hold him in place.

Lizzie then looked at Rayek.

"Are we awaiting any more?" She asked

"Unfortunately, yes ma'am - my count has us down two station staff.  Dr. Maddux was an unexpected transport."  Rayek checked his tricorder.  "All remaining life-signs are in pairs and making their way here. But I am unable to tell crew from station staff.  And we lost someone on the Upper Level where you transported Petty Officer Cleroux from.  Has Dr. Moors indicated who died?"

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles