Author Topic: Knox - Reporting In (10th May, 2017)  (Read 106 times)

Offline Katharoz Knox

• Probationer
  • User rating 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    32%
Knox - Reporting In (10th May, 2017)
« on: May 10, 2017, 04:58:05 PM »
Character Details

Character Name: Knox, Katharoz
Character Age: 378
Character DOB: 05/09/2017
Character Image:
Character Species: Trill (joined)
Character Family: Unjoined mother Diazre (alive), joined father Curzon (deceased)
Character Bio: Prior to being joined, there was only one place Knox belonged: Starfleet. Very sharp and organized with an exceptional memory, she sailed through the Academy with Premier Distinctions. Now she must accommodate 5 lifetimes of experiences, interests and habits whilst fitting in with a new crew.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: A little over two decades (first time online)
Department Preference: Strategic Operations
Secondary Department Preference: Science
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Commissioned

Sample post: Knox sat in sickbay impatiently awaiting yet another vaccination. When am I ever going to be near a Palukoo? An image quickly flashed into her mind and she remembered the smell of roasted arachnid. Thank you, Narzar. A few moments later, with the swoosh of a hypospray and a nod from the medical officer, Knox went back to her quarters and tried not to think about replicated giant spider-dog.

How did you find Shadow Fleet?: Shadow Fleet voted highest in Sci-Fi category on toprpsites.com
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 06:19:11 PM by Katharoz »

I hope you are not holding back because I am a woman. If it makes things any easier, think of me as a man. I have been one several times.

Offline Kirok

• Senior Flag Officer
  • Ancient Member
  • User rating 205
  • Head of Fleet Media & Recruitment (Admin)
    • View Profile
    • Shadow Fleet Facebook Page
    • Email
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    100%
  • Awards Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO.
Re: Knox - Reporting In (10th May, 2017)
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 06:59:32 PM »
Katharoz,

Thanks for PMing me your pic:

http://stavatars.com/viewer/big_viewer.php?img_dir=avatars&image=2631_bullock-sandra.png

I can put you in the Operations Department on Starbase Columbus.

Please let me know if that will work for you.

Sincerely,

PS - Also please let me know if you would like to take our Officer Training Class now or at a later time.

Top RP SitesTop RP Sites TO INFINITY AND BEYOND Shadowplay Maelstrom Role Play Top 100 Original SciFi Sites RPG-D