Author Topic: S1 - M3: Time Paradox  (Read 1666 times)

Offline Kirok

• Senior Flag Officer
  • Ancient Member
  • Head of Fleet Media & Recruitment (Admin)
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: S1 - M3: Time Paradox
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2017, 01:48:28 PM »

[Turbolift - NPC Evan Buehler]

Evan found that he was holding his breath, as if he were afraid that such a small action as breathing would be enough to set the Vulcan off. Not gonna kill me, not gonna kill me. It would be illogical for Kirok to do so, but that didn’t exactly stop Spock when Kirk intentionally pushed him past his limits. 31 decks was a long way to go, and Evan was counting the seconds. “He certainly had a silver tongue when he decided to pay T’Ra a visit,” he remembered. “The things he said... It was so hard to watch her fight against his attempts to pull at her strings.” It still made his stomach hurt to think about it. So when the doors finally opened, Evan was beyond relieved to step into the corridor.

[Turbolift]

Kirok could hear the doctor talking behind him.  The man was talking about their attacker.  The half Vulcan was focused on the prisoner. 

The prisoner.  The attacker.  There had to be a link between them.

Kirok's head slightly twisted left then right.  His mind looking for the possible connection between the two.  "Logic dictates that the prison knows the connection between him and the attacker" the half Vulcan finally said.

Offline James A. Hawke

• Command Level Officer
  • Experienced Member
  • James A. Hawke
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2017, 03:49:24 PM »
"I'm not going to for two simple facts. One my faction I am with doesn't want to work with the TIC after certain events that are occuring right now. Well the governing faction of the TIC. The second is, you prevented that parellal timeline from occurring and the TIC doesn't see you as a major threat to Temporal Security unlike someone else I won't name who has a stolen timeship and causing mayhem across time and space at this very moment." He replied before bring up the shield configuration on the console he was at. The technology was similar in design but the power output needed would likely not be generated by the Shran to fully powered the shields at max effiencies based on what he knew.

"You didn't actually make a mistake. Sloan was just sneaky in doing a surprised assault but I would recommend scrambling the command codes so he can't manually lower shields from his shield. By now he has those codes and his spy is in place on the bridge to help. There is a way to track his timeship while cloaked. Follow not only the warp trail but the quantume displacement or quantum distortions. If Qantum Distortions start appearing, it means he's manipulating time. Displacement he's in Quantum Slipstream.

No, I feel when Sloan is taken care of, I will be returning to my time. My mission here in the past is really almost over." He replied before turning to Hawke.

"These are the schematics but the Shran might not have enough power to fully use the shields at 100% effiency. At mostly, they will handle anywhere between 75-85% efficiency due to power regulations.

[Nemesis]

James looked at the Formula for Temporal Shield and the pattern seemed similar to the one’s that he tried to Develop once on the Tempest.  Of course this formula was much more advanced and complicated.  It had intricacies and technological sequence that he has never seen.

“I think I’ve got an idea”  James commented

“I can to go the Shran and repeat what I did on the Tempest.  I can modify the formula best I can, it’s not perfect but that way I can protect both ships.  Once the battle is over I know I have to delete this formula”  James said

=/\= Hawke to Kirok, beam me up to the bridge.  I am going to remodulate the Shield, I need complete control of the Shran’s shield.  I know I am asking a lot but you need to trust me right now =/\=

Click on the Badge to see bio

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Academy Commandant
  • Command Level Officer
  • Veteran Member
  • Airlocking Dylan.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2017, 04:26:28 AM »
[Turbolift]

Kirok could hear the doctor talking behind him.  The man was talking about their attacker.  The half Vulcan was focused on the prisoner. 

The prisoner.  The attacker.  There had to be a link between them.

Kirok's head slightly twisted left then right.  His mind looking for the possible connection between the two.  "Logic dictates that the prison knows the connection between him and the attacker" the half Vulcan finally said.
[Deck 31 - NPC Evan Buehler]

Evan tried not to shudder as the Vulcan swung left and right, reminding him of one of those creepy dolls, and he was if he could see Kirok's face, his features would be just as stiff. Unheimlich. There was no other word for it.

"Logic may dictate, but logic cannot control the universe, especially with a species so illogical as humans," Evan replied as they made their way along the corridor towards their end destination. T'Ra was often telling him all the illogical things that humans did, and he could almost hear his first biology teacher screaming in his ear, "Just because it works in theory, does not mean it's going to work in real life!"

Kirok's mind was clouded by emotion, and that was honestly the reason Evan was still there. To make sure the Vulcan did not let his emotions consume him to the point of no return, and to see that no harm came to the prisoner as a result.

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Top RP SitesTop RP Sites TO INFINITY AND BEYOND Maelstrom Role Play Top 100 Original SciFi Sites RPG-D