Author Topic: S1 - M3: Time Paradox  (Read 1625 times)

Offline Ser Conley

• User rating 46
  • it good to be home.
    • View Profile
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    18%
  • Awards Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for three years. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for two years. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for one year. Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition.
Re: S1 - M3: Time Paradox
« Reply #85 on: April 20, 2017, 06:28:14 AM »
[Bridge]

T’Ra furrowed a brow as Conley spoke, growing increasingly tired of the games that Sloan was continuing to play. “See if you can detect traces of neutrinos,” she told Conley, adding, “and given that he has claimed to come from the future, it would not at all surprise me if he were using a Wells-class timeship. There may be chronitons or other such temporal anomalies being picked up by our sensors.”

"Understood Commander."

[Bridge]

As Ser was giving his report, his board started beeping.  There was something ahead.  And it wasn't too far off in the distance.

When the console started it's a Warning Ser turner back.

"Commander. There something forward of our position. bearing 342 mark 339."
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 06:29:32 AM by Ser Conley »

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Offline EQ Kimball

• User rating 2
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    58%
« Reply #86 on: April 20, 2017, 12:30:30 PM »
[Bridge]

T’Ra furrowed a brow as Conley spoke, growing increasingly tired of the games that Sloan was continuing to play. “See if you can detect traces of neutrinos,” she told Conley, adding, “and given that he has claimed to come from the future, it would not at all surprise me if he were using a Wells-class timeship. There may be chronitons or other such temporal anomalies being picked up by our sensors.”

Sloan was out there somewhere - she was sure of it - playing cat and mouse cat and mouse with them, letting the mounting tension do half his work for him before finally striking. A beeping console caught her attention, and she turned toward it. “Mr. Kimball, report?”

"Understood Commander."

[Bridge]

"Refocusing external cameras.  Wells ship identified.  It appears to be heading away" EQ replied.

He tapped a few keys on board.  "Putting image on screen.  Orders?" he added.

Offline Kirok

• Senior Flag Officer
  • Ancient Member
  • User rating 205
  • Head of Fleet Media & Recruitment (Admin)
    • View Profile
    • Shadow Fleet Facebook Page
    • Email
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    100%
  • Awards Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO.
« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2017, 08:39:54 PM »

[Brig - NPC Evan Buehler]

Evan shrugged at the Tholian as if to say he felt just about as clueless as to what was going on. He had already felt Kirok’s murderous stare, and it was only a matter of time before the Vulcan truly exploded. Ah, Evan thought, Mr. Sloan. Still grasping the padd in question, Evan was reminded of what secrets lay within it, having momentarily forgotten it in his panic. “Sir,” he said, again addressing the man they believed to be Sloan’s son, “it does you little good to resist. Maybe you forgot where you are, and that over there,” he said, nodding his head at Kirok, “is one pissed off Vulcan. Not a good combination.” Evan would stun the man if need be, but he hoped it wouldn’t come to that.

[Brig - NPC prisoner]

"Looks like the cat's out of the bag" the prison said.  He then stood.  And pulled his hood back to reveal a smug smile.

"Like your betrothed, doctor, the good Vulcan won't do anything to violate his high ethical code.  To bad she dies so young in this timeline.  Unless, of course, you switch sides" he tempted.

But before the doctor could answer, the prison turning his attention back to Kirok.  "But there were planes to catch and bills to pay.  Right Kirok?  I guess that is why it took you so long to figure it out.  By the way, how's the old man?  Dead yet?" he asked.

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.  Click to see my Bio!
We should try to be dream makers - not dream breakers;-)

Facebook:  https://facebook.com/ShadowFleetRPG
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/shadow_fleet

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Academy Science Instructor
  • Veteran Member
  • User rating 123
  • Browncoat in disguise.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
    • Email
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    100%
  • Awards Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for two years. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players who are always online and posting.
« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2017, 11:05:12 PM »
"Understood Commander."

[Bridge]

"Refocusing external cameras.  Wells ship identified.  It appears to be heading away" EQ replied. He tapped a few keys on board.  "Putting image on screen.  Orders?" he added.

[Bridge]

“Noted,” T’Ra answered, her response not directed either one of the two men in particular, her eyes still on the screen as she mentally established the position of the timeship in relation to the Shran. It was almost odd to think how small the other ship was in reality, when it took up so much of the main screen. “Set course to follow,” T’Ra directed, “but I want to keep our distance until Commander Hawke is ready with the shields. Are there any other potential weak points that we need to keep in mind?”

[Brig - NPC prisoner]

"Looks like the cat's out of the bag," the prisoner said.  He then stood.  And pulled his hood back to reveal a smug smile.

"Like your betrothed, doctor, the good Vulcan won't do anything to violate his high ethical code.  Too bad she dies so young in this timeline.  Unless, of course, you switch sides," he tempted.

But before the doctor could answer, the prisoner turning his attention back to Kirok.  "But there were planes to catch and bills to pay.  Right Kirok?  I guess that is why it took you so long to figure it out.  By the way, how's the old man?  Dead yet?" he asked.

Evan cringed at the unfortunate metaphor, his attention quickly shifting as the prisoner stood and pulled back the hood to reveal an eerily familiar face, and an eerily uncanny ability to know things that he couldn’t. He had the strange urge to make the sign of the cross.

“Wie zum Teufel...” Evan began. His grip tightened on the padd, his other hand clenched into a fist, turning his knuckles white in stark contrast to the reddening of his face as his rage boiled. He was beginning to wish that he had stunned the prisoner. He still could. “I would not be sure of anything, if I were you. But know this: You. Will. Not. Harm. Her,” Evan hissed. And there was no way he'd switch sides. T'Ra would probably crucify him, and he already felt as if he faced possible death at the hands of one Vulcan. And if the Vulcan doesn't kill you, Evan thought, I very well might.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 11:26:26 PM by T'Ra Jones »

Das Problem ist, die Menschen haben den Hang, genau das zu wählen, was am schlechtesten für sie ist.
-Dumbledore
Mal:Someone's carryin' a bullet for you right now, doesn't even know it. The trick is, die of old age before it finds you.

Offline Kirok

• Senior Flag Officer
  • Ancient Member
  • User rating 205
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    100%
  • Awards Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO.
« Reply #89 on: April 21, 2017, 11:22:05 PM »

Evan cringed at the unfortunate metaphor, his attention quickly shifting as the prisoner stood and pulled back the hood to reveal an eerily familiar face, and an eerily uncanny ability to know things that he couldn’t. He had the strange urge to make the sign of the cross.

“Wie zum Teufel...” Evan began. His grip tightened on the padd, his other hand clenched into a fist, turning his knuckles white in stark contrast to the reddening of his face as his rage boiled. He was beginning to wish that he had stunned the prisoner. He still could. “I would not be sure of anything, if I were you. But know this: You. Will. Not. Harm. Her,” Evan hissed. And there was no way he'd switch sides. T'Ra would probably crucify him, and he already felt as if he faced possible death at the hands of one Vulcan. And if the Vulcan doesn't kill you, Evan thought, I very well might.

[Brig]

If Sloan had hoped to cripple Kirok with his jabs, he was going to be sorely disappointed.  For the half Vulcan had stopped listening, even before entered the room.  Instead, he had been waiting for the right moment to act.

With a strike of a key, the lights were brought up to their highest level - certain to temporarily blind the prisons who only moments ago had been protecting his eyes under the hood.  Then with another stoke of a key, the force field imprisoning Sloan was deactivated.  Then Kirok swiftly entered the small room and forced Sloan against the far wall.

Kiork hand around Sloan's neck.  Pinning the prisoner to the wall.  "Reactivate the force field" Kirok commanded.

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Veteran Member
  • User rating 123
  • Browncoat in disguise.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
    • Email
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    100%
  • Awards Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for two years. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players who are always online and posting.
« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2017, 03:42:58 AM »
[Bridge]

"Mr. Garan," T'Ra called out to the new science officer, "what do you see on the scanners? Are there any other ships hiding out there?"

[Brig]

If Sloan had hoped to cripple Kirok with his jabs, he was going to be sorely disappointed.  For the half Vulcan had stopped listening, even before entered the room.  Instead, he had been waiting for the right moment to act.

With a strike of a key, the lights were brought up to their highest level - certain to temporarily blind the prisoner who only moments ago had been protecting his eyes under the hood.  Then with another stoke of a key, the force field imprisoning Sloan was deactivated.  Then Kirok swiftly entered the small room and forced Sloan against the far wall.

Kiork hand around Sloan's neck.  Pinning the prisoner to the wall.  "Reactivate the force field" Kirok commanded.

Evan threw up an arm to cover his eyes as the lights flared up to an astonishingly high level. In the time it took his eyes to adjust, Kirok had already stepped into the cell. All Evan could see was two partial silhouettes, but he could not tell where one began and the other ended. He stepped over the console to comply with the command. It wasn't all together wise to let the Vulcan maintain such close proximity to the prisoner, but at this point, Evan was past caring.

Das Problem ist, die Menschen haben den Hang, genau das zu wählen, was am schlechtesten für sie ist.
-Dumbledore
Mal:Someone's carryin' a bullet for you right now, doesn't even know it. The trick is, die of old age before it finds you.

Offline James A. Hawke

• Experienced Member
  • User rating 23
  • James A. Hawke
    • View Profile
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    94%
  • Awards Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for two years.
« Reply #91 on: April 22, 2017, 09:07:09 PM »
[Bridge] 

James walked to the rear of the bridge and left T’ra in command.  He needed some time in order to to configure the shields for combat.  Modifying the shield with future technology might give them better defensive capability something that the opposing side might not expect.  It might buy them some time.

[Bridge

Alex was a bit supprised to see Commander Hawke materialise on the Bridge and was equally supprised at his attire. "Transfering shield controls to Commander Hawke."

[/quote]

James kept control of the situation typing at a frantic speed.  For the outside view he most looked like a man possesd.  The system was based on a similar theory but it was far more advanced.  James tried to memorize much of the computation as following.

“Mr. Harmon, we need to identify our opponents tactics first…run an analysis on their maneuvers they might reveal if they are using Federation, Klingon or Andorian based tactics”  James commented. 

[Bridge]

"Do you need any help with that, sir?" She questioned, sparing a glance at everyone else, before turning back to Hawke.

James continued typing  “Once I finish this modification, I need you to start replacing the shield sections with my modify version, monitor them and let’s make sure that they work” 

As he finished he stood up from the chair in Engineering “Stark…start the new modifications”

He then walked to the middle fo the bridge and joined T’Ra in the middle of the bridge and smiled “Sorry, for being busy Commander, but the shield should be up shortly…”

Click on the Badge to see bio

Offline Ardyn Jaeger

• User rating 7
  • Never tell me the odds.
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    48%
  • Awards Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
« Reply #92 on: April 22, 2017, 11:34:28 PM »
[Bridge]

“Noted,” T’Ra answered, her response not directed either one of the two men in particular, her eyes still on the screen as she mentally established the position of the timeship in relation to the Shran. It was almost odd to think how small the other ship was in reality, when it took up so much of the main screen. “Set course to follow,” T’Ra directed, “but I want to keep our distance until Commander Hawke is ready with the shields. Are there any other potential weak points that we need to keep in mind?”

[Bridge]

Ardyn saw the tiny ship fill the viewscreen. It was kind of hard to believe that that was the reason for all of this. Manually switching controls, she looked at the sensors, ready to begin evasive maneuvers when needed.  “I’m ready when you guys are."
 The shield modifications Hawke was making were loading and the batteries were ready. Pitching the ship the way to maximize damage, she gave a thumbs up. "I'm keeping a good distance behind them. What do you need me to do, Commander?’"

Never be afraid of the dark. Because in the dark, you can see the stars.

Click the badge to read my bio

Alt account of Kinley Garrison.

Offline EQ Kimball

• User rating 2
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    58%
« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2017, 12:57:22 AM »
[Bridge]

Ardyn saw the tiny ship fill the viewscreen. It was kind of hard to believe that that was the reason for all of this. Manually switching controls, she looked at the sensors, ready to begin evasive maneuvers when needed.  “I’m ready when you guys are."
 The shield modifications Hawke was making were loading and the batteries were ready. Pitching the ship the way to maximize damage, she gave a thumbs up. "I'm keeping a good distance behind them. What do you need me to do, Commander?’"

[Bridge]

The little ship speed ahead.  It looked as if it was going to warp away.  But then turned a corner and bent around an asteroid field.

EQ looked at his screen.  "We may be able to cut him off if we go though the field.  Otherwise, I maybe we should jump to warp and get ahead of him" EQ suggested.

Offline Kirok

• Senior Flag Officer
  • Ancient Member
  • User rating 205
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    100%
« Reply #94 on: April 23, 2017, 01:22:46 AM »

Evan threw up an arm to cover his eyes as the lights flared up to an astonishingly high level. In the time it took his eyes to adjust, Kirok had already stepped into the cell. All Evan could see was two partial silhouettes, but he could not tell where one began and the other ended. He stepped over the console to comply with the command. It wasn't all together wise to let the Vulcan maintain such close proximity to the prisoner, but at this point, Evan was past caring.

[Brig - NPC - Sloan]

The prison was obviously surprised by the Vulcan's action.  So much so that his smug smile was gone.  For the first time, he looked worried.  "Get off me" he shouted.

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Veteran Member
  • User rating 123
  • Browncoat in disguise.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
    • Email
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    100%
« Reply #95 on: April 23, 2017, 04:19:41 AM »
[Bridge] 

He then walked to the middle of the bridge and joined T’Ra in the middle of the bridge and smiled “Sorry, for being busy Commander, but the shield should be up shortly…”
[Bridge]

[Bridge]

The little ship sped ahead.  It looked as if it was going to warp away.  But then turned a corner and bent around an asteroid field.

EQ looked at his screen.  "We may be able to cut him off if we go though the field.  Otherwise, I maybe we should jump to warp and get ahead of him" EQ suggested.
[Bridge]

“Aye, sir,” T’Ra replied as the first officer rejoined her in the middle of the bridge. “But there is no need to apologize.” Her expression was neutral as ever, but within she was bristling at being called ‘commander’. She understood the respect he meant by it, but if was inefficient. It was a name that applied to more than one, himself included, so when the young flight lieutenant called out, she could not be sure who she meant.

T’Ra looked to Hawke a moment, to see if he had the same thought, and in that moment, Kimball’s voice cut through. “Ms. Jaeger,” she began, knowing Hawke would contradict her if necessary, “move as if to follow, but then jump to warp so that we come out ahead.”

[Brig - NPC - Sloan]

The prison was obviously surprised by the Vulcan's action.  So much so that his smug smile was gone.  For the first time, he looked worried.  "Get off me" he shouted.

Evan didn’t move at the prisoner’s cries, and he felt ashamed. It was his oath as a doctor to do no harm. But, it wasn’t him doing it... not directly anyways. But then he thought about how dangerous the man before them was. Evan did not care if he himself died as a result, but the threat he bore against T’Ra was more than he could bare, and his anger flared bright as the light.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 02:47:05 AM by T'Ra Jones »

-Dumbledore

Offline Alex Harmon

• User rating 5
    • View Profile
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    14%
  • Awards Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organised SIMM. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
« Reply #96 on: April 23, 2017, 07:37:52 AM »
[Bridge] 

James walked to the rear of the bridge and left T’ra in command.  He needed some time in order to to configure the shields for combat.  Modifying the shield with future technology might give them better defensive capability something that the opposing side might not expect.  It might buy them some time.

[Bridge

Alex was a bit supprised to see Commander Hawke materialise on the Bridge and was equally supprised at his attire. "Transfering shield controls to Commander Hawke."

James kept control of the situation typing at a frantic speed.  For the outside view he most looked like a man possesd.  The system was based on a similar theory but it was far more advanced.  James tried to memorize much of the computation as following.

“Mr. Harmon, we need to identify our opponents tactics first…run an analysis on their maneuvers they might reveal if they are using Federation, Klingon or Andorian based tactics”  James commented. 

James continued typing  “Once I finish this modification, I need you to start replacing the shield sections with my modify version, monitor them and let’s make sure that they work” 

As he finished he stood up from the chair in Engineering “Stark…start the new modifications”

He then walked to the middle fo the bridge and joined T’Ra in the middle of the bridge and smiled “Sorry, for being busy Commander, but the shield should be up shortly…”

[Bridge]

"Aye, sir, I'll try but the anyalisis may not be entirely accurate. I may need more time and for the other ship to make more moves before I have enough data to make a fully accurate anyalisis," Alex reported before running what little data he had through the computer. It was hard to make an accurate guess about the tactics but from what he could see he found a possible match in tactics. "I belive, from the data I have access to and my own anyalisis and predictions that our opponent may use Andorian Style Tactics, heavily focused on offence and quickly crippling us while using their high manuverabilty to survive our counter attacks."

James H. Hawk's Alt

Offline Ser Conley

• User rating 46
  • it good to be home.
    • View Profile
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    18%
  • Awards Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for three years. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for two years. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for one year. Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition.
« Reply #97 on: April 23, 2017, 07:55:13 AM »
[Bridge]

"Aye, sir, I'll try but the anyalisis may not be entirely accurate. I may need more time and for the other ship to make more moves before I have enough data to make a fully accurate anyalisis," Alex reported before running what little data he had through the computer. It was hard to make an accurate guess about the tactics but from what he could see he found a possible match in tactics. "I belive, from the data I have access to and my own anyalisis and predictions that our opponent may use Andorian Style Tactics, heavily focused on offence and quickly crippling us while using their high manuverabilty to survive our counter attacks."

Voices could be hear from every corner of the bridge.  Some giving orders, some throwing out quibes with status reports.  Ser remained silent through it all, feeling like a one leg man in a butt kicking contest. 

He stole a glance at the helm, itching to kick Ardyn off and take over.  The only thing stopping him was a sense of honor.  He had no reason to take other then his slight feeling of impotence.  Ardyn knew her stuff, the ship was in good hands.  And Ser still had a job to do. 

The job still baffled him, there was some in these warp signatures.  He wished he could remember more from his warp theory class, back at Academy.

He redouble his focus on the readout in front of him, and ran everything he knew about the ship through his mind.  A thought occur to him.  Maybe he'd been coming at this all wrong.  He was a pilot not a scientist.  He needed to bring his talents to the table.  He look at the flight paths he little ship created.  chronitons and neutrinos were all over the area intermixed with warp and impulse signatures.  Soon a pattern started to waive itself before Ser eyes, and it wasn't making a blanket. 

"Commander.", Ser need nearly yelled.  "Don't go into the astroid field.  It's a trap." He said.

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Offline Ariste Stark

• User rating 5
    • View Profile
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    28%
  • Awards Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
« Reply #98 on: April 23, 2017, 01:20:35 PM »
[Bridge] 

[Bridge]

"Aye sir," She replied, curiously trying to peek over his shoulder. As she sat down, she was tempted to sift through the modifications as she worked, but knew there was no possible time for that. She'd never seen configurations exactly like this, though, she'd have to ask him about it later.

Quickly applying each section, she turned around when the last section clicked into place, and she was able to activate it.
"Shields are up, sir." She reported, before turning back around to keep an eye on it. She wasn't sure how unstable this would be, but she trusted that the Commander knew what he was doing.

Offline James A. Hawke

• Experienced Member
  • User rating 23
  • James A. Hawke
    • View Profile
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    94%
  • Awards Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for two years.
« Reply #99 on: April 23, 2017, 04:17:42 PM »
[Bridge]
James stood in the middle of the bridge quiet for a second.  He had been focused on the shield and not the battle.  He had let T’ra make the command decisions.  Before making decisions he liked to listen to the options. 
T’Ra looked to Hawke a moment, to see if he had the same thought, and in that moment, Kimball’s voice cut through. “Ms. Jaeger,” she began, knowing Hawke would contradict her if necessary, “move as if to follow, but then jump to warp so that we come out ahead.”

He heard the order by T’Ra and stood silent.  The plan had some risk, but he did not know about the Tactical situation in detail.  As he finished he then listened to Mr. Harmon’s tactical analysis.

[Bridge]

James then placed his hand under his chin.  He began thinking, the person is using aggressive tactics one quick moves indicates that he was aiming for a short battle.  He either was prepared or in the alternative he is running out of time. 

“That was very useful, Mr. Harmon”  James said

"Commander.", Ser need nearly yelled.  "Don't go into the astroid field.  It's a trap." He said.

“If it is a trap using Andorian tactics, would result in a quick battle, he might not even have a chance to regain our footing”  James commented

The risk  are high and Ser has seen too much action to ignore his warning. 

“T’Ra, we might get our ass kicked if we walk into a trap…let’s do our own chaos too.  The enemy is expecting Vulcan thought’s because of you and Kirok…let’s be human instead.  Continue the route.  Ser and Mr. Harmon…meet me at the battle bridge”  James said

“T’Ra, continue with your plan with Stark with Ardy.  Do what you do.  Don’t even think what I am about to do.  The enemy can’t figure out a plan if there is none…I’m going to the battle bridge and start a separation…let’s see what this ship can do”  James ordered

He made up his mind…he was going to do something crazy. 

[Battle Bridge]

James entered the battle bridge.  He took the seat in the middle and instructed the crew. 

“Ser, man the helm, began separation procedures”  James instructed

“Harmon, man tactical as soon as we are done, power up weapons and modified shield” James commented

Click on the Badge to see bio

Offline EQ Kimball

• User rating 2
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    58%
« Reply #100 on: April 23, 2017, 11:28:17 PM »
[Bridge]

“Aye, sir,” T’Ra replied as the first officer rejoined her in the middle of the bridge. “But there is no need to apologize.” Her expression was neutral as ever, but within she was bristling at being called ‘commander’. She understood the respect he meant by it, but if was inefficient. It was a name that applied to more than one, himself included, so when the young flight lieutenant called out, she could not be sure who she meant.

[Bridge]

EQ bobbed his head up pridefully when T'Ra choose to use one of his suggestions.  "Moving a little more energy to engines" EQ said.  "Your good to go Ardy" he added a bit more quietly.

[Bridge]
James stood in the middle of the bridge quiet for a second.  He had been focused on the shield and not the battle.  He had let T’ra make the command decisions.  Before making decisions he liked to listen to the options.  He heard the order by T’Ra and stood silent.  The plan had some risk, but he did not know about the Tactical situation in detail.  As he finished he then listened to Mr. Harmon’s tactical analysis.
James then placed his hand under his chin.  He began thinking, the person is using aggressive tactics one quick moves indicates that he was aiming for a short battle.  He either was prepared or in the alternative he is running out of time. 

“That was very useful, Mr. Harmon”  James said

“If it is a trap using Andorian tactics, would result in a quick battle, he might not even have a chance to regain our footing”  James commented

The risk  are high and Ser has seen too much action to ignore his warning. 

“T’Ra, we might get our ass kicked if we walk into a trap…let’s do our own chaos too.  The enemy is expecting Vulcan thought’s because of you and Kirok…let’s be human instead.  Continue the route.  Ser and Mr. Harmon…meet me at the battle bridge”  James said

“T’Ra, continue with your plan with Stark with Ardy.  Do what you do.  Don’t even think what I am about to do.  The enemy can’t figure out a plan if there is none…I’m going to the battle bridge and start a separation…let’s see what this ship can do”  James ordered

He made up his mind…he was going to do something crazy. 

[Battle Bridge]

James entered the battle bridge.  He took the seat in the middle and instructed the crew. 

“Ser, man the helm, began separation procedures”  James instructed

“Harmon, man tactical as soon as we are done, power up weapons and modified shield” James commented

[NPC - Eve]

Eve had followed quietly behind.  She sat at the Ops station.  "Engines will be ready when you need them, Sir" she said.

Offline Kirok

• Senior Flag Officer
  • Ancient Member
  • User rating 205
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    100%
« Reply #101 on: April 23, 2017, 11:35:37 PM »

Evan didn’t move at the prisoner’s cries, and he felt ashamed. It was his oath as a doctor to do no harm. But, it wasn’t him doing it... not directly anyways. But then he thought about how dangerous the man before them was. Evan did not care if he died as a result, but the threat he bore against T’Ra was more than he could bare, and his anger flared bright as the light.

[Brig]

"You will tell me who has been leading the attack on my ship.  You will tell me the name of that man.  And you will do it now" Kirok demanded.

Top RP SitesTop RP Sites TO INFINITY AND BEYOND Shadowplay Maelstrom Role Play Top 100 Original SciFi Sites RPG-D