Author Topic: Sub Accounts How-To Guide (WIP)  (Read 506 times)

Offline Chris Newberry

• Shadow Fleet Owner
  • Shadow Fleet (Founder)
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organised SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Sub Accounts How-To Guide (WIP)
« on: January 20, 2017, 09:55:01 PM »
Greetings,

I though I would create a How To Guide to make everyone's lives much easier and less painful should something happen. First, a general PSA. DO NOT USE MERGE, unless you really want to lose your secondary account and have everything moved to your primary account. I have disable this option for the moment though. Now to how to use this mod.

1) Click on Profile from Menu and scroll to Manage Sub Accounts. Click on the MSA option.

2) Click on Create | Link Account and you should have an three fields. Enter your Username, and current password of the account to link it to your primary.

Should look like this when your finished.

If you forgot your Username or password, an admin can reset the password quite easy and get your username.

3) Congrats on linking your first account as a sub account.

(Further Note: You can create brand new accounts the same way with a unique username.)
Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Top RP SitesTop RP Sites TO INFINITY AND BEYOND Maelstrom Role Play Top 100 Original SciFi Sites RPG-D
anything