The Return of the POTM Award

Started by Kirok, July 09, 2016, 10:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirok

Fleeters,

I'm happy to announce that the decision has been make to bring back the Post of the Month Award this month!

This award with be given to the character who writes the 'best' post each month as determined by the commanding officers of each SIMM and then by an impartial review committee.

The winner will not only receive the award, but will be recognized for the outstanding post on the Fleet News Service for all to see!

So, if you see a post this month that you think should be considered for this award, we will ask that you forward the post by PM to your commanding officers for review.

Good luck to everyone!

Sincerely,

Kirok

PS - Currently only posts written on each individual SIMM will be considered for nomination.

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Archangel Koris

Leonard T. Scott

I shall do my best to represent the Athena. I just hope I don't get writer's block now lol

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Gabriel Arthur

Awesome news.  I was actually just thinking about this the other day, and meant to bug someone about bringing it back.  LO AND BEHOLD.

Savar Dorran

Quote from: Gabriel Arthur on July 09, 2016, 10:57:13 PM

Awesome news.  I was actually just thinking about this the other day, and meant to bug someone about bringing it back.  LO AND BEHOLD.

Predicting your every need <3

Gabriel Arthur

Savar Dorran

Quote from: Gabriel Arthur on July 10, 2016, 04:19:51 AM

*blinks*

*puts on foil hat*

Does that mean your head is cold...?

*fires microwaves at your tinfoil*

Kirok

Fleeters,

Just a reminder, we will be giving out the POTM Award at the end of the month.

If you see a great post you wish to nominate for the upcoming POTM Award, please forward the post to your CO/XO/SO.

Many thanks,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.