Author Topic: Promotion Request: Ensign Dylan Torngate  (Read 413 times)

Offline Luke Stafford

• Command Level Officer
  • Legendary Member
  • User rating 107
  • Commanding Officer - Starbase Columbus
    • View Profile
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    100%
  • Awards Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to any commanding officer who takes command of two or more starships. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organised SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer.
Promotion Request: Ensign Dylan Torngate
« on: June 23, 2016, 01:28:35 AM »
USS Athena
Luke Stafford, Executive Officer

Name: Dylan Torngate
Current Rank: Ensign
Suggested Rank:Lieutenant Junior Grade
Number of Posts: 141
Promotion Criteria Met: Traditional criteria NOT met
Is this a Special Request: Yes
Time in Current Grade: 3 months, 10 days
Current Position: Engineering officer

Reason for promotion: Dylan is an exemplary poster with a high level of activity, writing skill, and pizzazz. In our current mission, he has effectively been the chief engineer and consistently demonstrates a keen ability to run a department, either himself or through NPCs. He's been singled out by Constance and myself for praise, and even from other players on other ships. In addition, he's our Facebook guy, and just brought in his first recruit. In the interest of grooming him and recognizing his good work, I think a little bump up in his career would be great for his character and the writer.

Offline Constance Lafayette

• Command Level Officer
  • Experienced Member
  • User rating 71
  • I love the smell of paperwork in the morning.
    • View Profile
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    100%
  • Awards Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or OTC.
Re: Promotion Request: Ensign Dylan Torngate
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 01:42:27 AM »
I'm Constance Lafayette and I approve this message

Also- he has been and I would like him to continue to serve as our acting Chief Engineering Officer in anticipation of one day becoming our actual one.

Captain Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Offline Chris Newberry

• Shadow Fleet Owner
  • Senior Flag Officer
  • Trusted Member
  • User rating 87
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    48%
  • Awards Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer. Awarded to all players who joined Shadow Fleet in January 2007. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts.
Re: Promotion Request: Ensign Dylan Torngate
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 04:28:00 AM »
Approved for promotion. Hope to see Dylan continue up to Lieutenant and become your Chief Engineering.

On a side note: your current CEO is on LoA for end of semester exams atm in college. I've been in contact with him since he's one of the site admins.

Top RP SitesTop RP Sites Top 100 Original SciFi Sites TO INFINITY AND BEYOND Forum Roleplay Site RPG-D