Author Topic: New ID Card Issues  (Read 16935 times)

Offline Leonard T. Scott

• Flight Control Instructor
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • May fortune favor the foolish
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards
Re: New ID Card Issues
« Reply #391 on: June 29, 2017, 12:25:07 PM »
Can I get an update that shows Second Officer?

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Offline D'Vid

• Competent Member
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or OTC. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards
« Reply #392 on: June 29, 2017, 07:15:40 PM »
Naira, Thank you!!!

Code: [Select]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/nRkCZnI.png[/img]

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

Online Naira

• Second Officers
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for one year. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #393 on: June 29, 2017, 07:44:29 PM »
Can I get an update that shows Second Officer?

Second Officer isn't something that is usually put on the ID's but if you really want it, I can update it to say so.

Offline Leonard T. Scott

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards
« Reply #394 on: June 29, 2017, 08:32:12 PM »
Second Officer isn't something that is usually put on the ID's but if you really want it, I can update it to say so.

I'll just get an updated picture then. I need this face

on this body

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.

Offline Leela Kaz

• Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards
« Reply #395 on: June 30, 2017, 12:25:35 AM »
Hey folks,

I need a new ID card courtesy of site blowing up.

Leela Kaz
Lt JG
Chief Ops Officer
USS Challenger

"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been." - Jadzia Dax

Online Naira

• Second Officers
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for one year. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #396 on: June 30, 2017, 01:41:42 AM »
Hey folks,

I need a new ID card courtesy of site blowing up.

Leela Kaz
Lt JG
Chief Ops Officer
USS Challenger

[img]http://i.imgur.com/9ACLdSc.png[/img]

Online Naira

• Second Officers
  • Competent Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #397 on: June 30, 2017, 01:42:18 AM »
I'll just get an updated picture then. I need this face

on this body

I'll get to making your new image in the morning/

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Command Level Officer
  • Trusted Member
  • Don't mind the Salt level.
  • Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards
« Reply #398 on: July 01, 2017, 12:50:54 PM »
I am currently uploading to a google drive 2,220 files about ID cards- most of the files needed, albiet out of date since October. Still easier than remaking all the cards. Will update this post when that's done with the link.

EDIT:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5SzDGutPHCWMVFRbjVEdlFPYzg?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 01:21:25 PM by Dylan Torngate »

Offline Leela Kaz

• Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards
« Reply #399 on: July 01, 2017, 11:46:05 PM »

[img]http://i.imgur.com/9ACLdSc.png[/img]

Thank you!

"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been." - Jadzia Dax

Offline Demlion Riverbank V

• Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Parent Account
    • Email
    • Awards
« Reply #400 on: July 02, 2017, 08:31:38 PM »
Can someone update my picture to this please

[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/178qyc.png[/IMG]

Parent character us D'Vid

Player to player: don't be shy to be mean to my Vorta

Online Naira

• Second Officers
  • Competent Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #401 on: July 02, 2017, 08:53:52 PM »
Can someone update my picture to this please

[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/178qyc.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/B91TCzR.png[/IMG]

Offline Demlion Riverbank V

• Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Parent Account
    • Email
    • Awards
« Reply #402 on: July 02, 2017, 08:55:49 PM »
Thank you very much!!!

Parent character us D'Vid

Player to player: don't be shy to be mean to my Vorta

Offline Leonard T. Scott

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards
« Reply #403 on: July 02, 2017, 09:03:56 PM »
I'll get to making your new image in the morning/

Any progress?

Online Naira

• Second Officers
  • Competent Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #404 on: July 03, 2017, 05:20:15 PM »
Any progress?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/In7X6He.jpg[/img]

Offline Leonard T. Scott

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards
« Reply #405 on: July 03, 2017, 09:10:56 PM »
Thank you kindly : )

Offline Kyle Briggs

• Honoured Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #406 on: July 05, 2017, 07:53:41 PM »
Can we get the signature card back for PO3 T'vek please? Flight control, Discovery. Thank you.

Here's her image....

http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/saintchanticleer/media/cGF0aDpTdGFyIFRyZWsgc3R1ZmYvQnJpYW5uYV9IaWxkZWJyYW5kLVZ1bGNhbi1tZ196cHNzZ2E1YW1iay5qcGc=/?ref=

Offline Klizh

• Competent Member
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
    • Awards
« Reply #407 on: July 07, 2017, 12:35:13 PM »
I card got reset to my old one. Can someone dig up the URL for K'lizh's Lt. Commander card?

"Nature abhors dimensional abnormalities, and seals them neatly away so that they don’t upset people.  Nature, in fact, abhors a lot of things, including vacuums, ships called the Marie Celeste, and the chuck keys for electric drills." -Pratchett

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites RPG-D Top 100 Original SciFi Sites Maelstrom: You create the galaxy TO INFINITY AND BEYOND