Author Topic: Spotlight on Command: Captain Zuriel Soreka  (Read 2160 times)

Offline Riley T. Munro

• Trusted Member
  • User rating 38
  • "We're all just stories in the end..."
    • View Profile
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    6%
  • Awards Awarded to any player present during the special mission in May 2013. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for five years or more. Awarded in January 2012 to all active members. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer. Awarded to any player present for the majority of the Iconian arc in 2009.
Re: Spotlight on Command: Captain Zuriel Soreka
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2014, 06:35:29 PM »

Wasn't the whole escapade because of some mind altering toxin of sorts?

Yeah, Everyone was wasted out of their mind.
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his." - General George S. Patton

Offline Jonathan Sanchez

• CMO, USS Churchill
  • User rating 22
  • Boom goes the Klingon.
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
  • Awards Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for two years. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2014, 06:39:28 PM »
Yeah, Everyone was wasted out of their mind.

Ahem, good times on the Gibson. ^_^ Really do miss it though.

"...one's enemy is the best teacher." ~ Dalai Llama

Offline Riley T. Munro

• Trusted Member
  • User rating 38
    • View Profile
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    6%
  • Awards Awarded to any player present during the special mission in May 2013. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for five years or more. Awarded in January 2012 to all active members. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer. Awarded to any player present for the majority of the Iconian arc in 2009.
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2014, 06:41:04 PM »
The worst part, to find that post, I used the Fleet's Search Bar... I typed in "Daughter of a French Whore" and it brought me right there.
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his." - General George S. Patton

Offline Lucian Azurath

• Experienced Member
  • User rating 12
  • USS Tempest - SEC/TAC
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    60%
  • Awards Awarded to the new arrival who displays the most effort and ability. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM.
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2014, 06:42:37 PM »
I remember that mission well.

As did I

Ahem, good times on the Gibson. ^_^ Really do miss it though.

I miss it too.

OOC: Can't wait for the new Gibson.
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Service Record/Bio

Offline Jonathan Sanchez

• CMO, USS Churchill
  • User rating 22
  • Boom goes the Klingon.
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
  • Awards Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for two years. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2014, 06:51:13 PM »
The worst part, to find that post, I used the Fleet's Search Bar... I typed in "Daughter of a French Whore" and it brought me right there.

Haha. xD

As did I

I miss it too.

OOC: Can't wait for the new Gibson.

Indeed.

Offline Lucian Azurath

• Experienced Member
  • User rating 12
  • USS Tempest - SEC/TAC
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    60%
  • Awards Awarded to the new arrival who displays the most effort and ability. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM.
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2014, 06:52:39 PM »
OOC: She's a beast from the specs. that I have seen.
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Service Record/Bio

Offline Gabriel Arthur

• Deceased/Retired
  • User rating -43
  • We Are The Road Crew
    • View Profile
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
  • Awards Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for three years.
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2014, 07:43:20 PM »
Epic interview.   8)

For full bio, just click my head!

Offline Joseph Bryan

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • User rating 20
  • I keep almost signing my name Bradley Miller.
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
  • Awards Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM.
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2014, 10:11:57 PM »
I just read all of the above and I'm not sure whether to be extremely amused or extremely confused.

Click me! ^^^
I can remember the first time I really had a conversation with her. It was Valentine's day, I was feeling incredibly lonely, and she sat at my table in the mess hall. It was like she'd come to the rescue. And a short while later, the ship exploded.

Offline Riley T. Munro

• Trusted Member
  • User rating 38
    • View Profile
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    6%
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2014, 12:26:21 AM »
I just read all of the above and I'm not sure whether to be extremely amused or extremely confused.

A little of both would be appropriate Mr. Miller.

Offline Joseph Bryan

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • User rating 20
  • I keep almost signing my name Bradley Miller.
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
  • Awards Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM.
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2014, 08:33:43 AM »

Fair enough.

Click me! ^^^
I can remember the first time I really had a conversation with her. It was Valentine's day, I was feeling incredibly lonely, and she sat at my table in the mess hall. It was like she'd come to the rescue. And a short while later, the ship exploded.

Offline Scott Harris

• First Officer U.S.S. Discovery
  • Suspended Account
  • User rating 17
  • Security Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
  • Awards Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for two years. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2014, 12:08:17 PM »
Congratz Captain.

"Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!" - Admiral David Glasgow Farragut USN

Offline Jonathan Sanchez

• CMO, USS Churchill
  • User rating 22
  • Boom goes the Klingon.
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2014, 03:10:10 PM »

Ain't that the truth.

Top RP SitesTop RP Sites TO INFINITY AND BEYOND Shadowplay Maelstrom Role Play Top 100 Original SciFi Sites RPG-D