Fleet Competition Winner - September 2012

Started by kawolsky, October 01, 2012, 03:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Fleet Competition Winner - September, 2012
It's been a month since we first posted the competition to win a fantastic Star Trek trivia game for one lucky member of the fleet. Now it's time to announce the winner!
To be in with a chance of winning this fun prize, all you had to do was logon to our Facebook page and start sharing our posts. The more posts you shared throughout September, the more chance you had of becoming our winner.

With several posts shared to her own wall and those of her friends, I can now confirm that this fantastic prize will be making its way to Lieutenant T'Ra Jones of the USS Churchill!

Please congratulate T'Ra on winning this competition and keep your eyes open for more chances to win fantastic prizes in the future, courtesy of Shadow Fleet.

Archangel Koris

Adolph Klein

Congrats! As soon as I saw that prize I thought you'd be the perfect one for that! :P

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Sukal

"'The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."  ~Captain Jean-Luc Picard:  2367

Raymundo Salas

Bio

Saffir G'Tollikos

Zuriel Soreka: Romulan killing spree!!!!!!
Alexander Wu: You guys forgot to bring redshirts...
Zuriel Soreka: Don't worry we will make some. Art and crafts!!!!!!
--Just another day on the USS Gibson

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.