Official Star Trek Convention - Be Part of It!

Started by kawolsky, August 11, 2012, 07:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Official Star Trek Convention - Be Part of It!
Previously, we announced that Shadow Fleet will be reporting live from the Official Star Trek Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada. The time has now come and you too can be a part of it!

Throughout the day on August 12th, we will be bringing you news, updates and fun pictures direct from the convention. You can follow the action directly through our Facebook page or Twitter account.

And if you really want to get involved, we'd like to see what you like to do to celebrate Star Trek. Maybe you dress up? Create signs or banners? Or maybe you just like to talk about your favorite show? Send us your "likes", comments and pictures either through our social networking sites or by posting in the news topic below.

With less than 24 hours until the biggest Star Trek Convention of the year, be sure you don't miss it with Shadow Fleet!

John Brown

I am so stoked for this cant wait to see all the pictures..........Got my Soundtrack of the Motion picture blaring in my Car when I drive......... :D

Adolph Klein

Pictures so far look great! Thanks for uploading them for us that didn't make it.

Some awesome costumes there, though I gotta say so far the front runner is cat chick!  ;)

ThomasRiker

Is there a possibility of getting some of these pictures another way? Some of us don't use the bookface or chirper :P

John Brown

Bad part wad our admiral was kidnapped by androions

Adolph Klein

Quote from: Tobias Masters on August 12, 2012, 09:32:59 PM

Is there a possibility of getting some of these pictures another way? Some of us don't use the bookface or chirper :P

I didn't need to log in to see the pictures.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.