Post of the Month - July, 2012

Started by kawolsky, July 30, 2012, 11:44:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Post of the Month - July, 2012
It's Post of the Month time again and I'm very pleased to say yet another player from the USS Gibson has been selected as having written the most liked post of the past thirty days. Here it is:
Quote from: Saffir G'Tollikos on July 18, 2012, 09:04:29 AM

"Red alert," called Tolly from the center chair. His mind reeled. What had they stumbled across? Why would a Klingon engine be hidden on a planet, and why were they willing to shoot at a Federation starship? And what was the away team flying into? "Shields up. Lt. Sanchez, track where the incoming fire came from. Tachyons and metaphasics as before. Tactical, target phasers on the energy signature below and open a channel."

Seconds later came the reply, "Phasers locked, channel open, but there's no response."

"Unknown vessel, this is acting Captain Saffir G'Tollikos of the Federation science vessel Gibson. We're here on a a mission of peaceful exploration. However, you should know that I have trained ship's phasers on whatever the energy source is below. If you continue hostilities, I will order this ship to fire on it until it is destroyed. Respond."

Congratulations to Ensign Saffir G'Tollikos who was nominated by his Commanding Officer, Riley T. Munro, who commented; "I really enjoyed reading this short, but excellent, post from Tolly. A really good effort!"

Remember, if you see a post you feel is worthy of recognition, don't forget to send it to your Commanding Officer by the end of the month!

John Brown

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Adolph Klein

Zuriel Soreka

Riley T. Munro

That's because my crew kicks ass! Nice job Tolly!

Saffir G'Tollikos

Zuriel Soreka: Romulan killing spree!!!!!!
Alexander Wu: You guys forgot to bring redshirts...
Zuriel Soreka: Don't worry we will make some. Art and crafts!!!!!!
--Just another day on the USS Gibson

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.